Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (30838 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Song So Far In 2022? / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by okenwaa(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Loool

So you know better than the owners of the song themselves. Funny you.

Well, DO ME na the song wey blow dem to the African continent.

You're correct.

DO ME blew them.

They've said it themselves b4.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by exclusivejayce(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
MissJoy29:
Have I seen...

Duncan Mighty = porthacourt boy,
2 Shots,
Faze = kolomental not sure,
Flavour = ashawo,
Nigga Raw = that song that he featured Klint d'drunk.
on this thread?
Abeg what about Omawumi, Goldie(RIP), Juwon, Ruggedman, That black lady that sang super story theme song?
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tpappie:

Big lie... It was Tongolo...

Sorry I reconfirmed ur right..
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Smazlexander: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Missjoy29 The Song Is obodo nigha Raw Feat Klint Da drunk

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Unlimited22: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
ClixMaster:
Anam Achi is Runtown. He featured Phyno
I know.

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 24, 2018
The only Nigerian POP singer I know.... EMM ODE nd d hit was 'BOOMERANG ' listen on http://www.vidmate.tv/landing?p=NzYzMjMxNjU1&f=co&s=vidmate&ref=cp

1 Share

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by kushercain: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2018
holuwajobar:

Holla at your boy" came bfr "omo to shan"

I had to reach this page 3 waiting for someone to correct that guy
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2018
Tekno is Dance jare
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by MhiztaRange(m): 1:12am On Oct 24, 2018
holuwajobar:
Tekno hit song was "holiday " with davido
Holiday only brought him out but his hit track was dance.

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Surfboard(m): 1:15am On Oct 24, 2018
officialJP:
Johnny drille wait for me

"My beautiful love" if you're a radio herd.

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Kaycee7(m): 4:36am On Oct 24, 2018
femi4:
Darey is "young man" ft trybesmen
exclusivejayce:

That Darey own tho. He has blown before then na. But come to think of it, am not a pikin again fa. Unto simbi generation tinz
Wow! I knew he was already dropping tracks before then. But since "Not The Girl" was his song that I was hearing everywhere which led me to become a fan, I went with that. Downloading Young Man.

Smazlexander:
Two Of You Come And Chop cain Where You Dey When Him Drop elo Bae,What Of High Class Ewa je egba
Ello Bae was a bonus track on the Stories That Touch album. Same album which spawned Soft Work, Karishika, Soldier, etc. While Ello Bae was a popular track, it can't be credited for giving him the mainstream success that Soft Work did.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by femi4: 4:37am On Oct 24, 2018
ayourbamie:

Senorita came out before busybody, though they were in the same album
which one blew them, not the one that came out first
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by femi4: 4:58am On Oct 24, 2018
Smazlexander:
I No Know That One But Una Don forget Escalade
Both songs were in the first album, "youngman" wasnt r&b
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by kelzgie: 5:25am On Oct 24, 2018
Oga...olamide is Eni duro.... Psquare is senorita... You don't even know
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by kelzgie: 5:27am On Oct 24, 2018
ayourbamie:
U lie, P-Square had many hit before busy body. E.g Senorita

Olamide's Eni duro was a hit too before omo to shan
Exactly my comment..

Psquare is senorita.. Olamide is eniduro.. .
9ice is kongoaso.... 2face African queen
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by kelzgie: 5:28am On Oct 24, 2018
FSolar:
I'd like to know what yardstick you used.
P-Squared blew from "Get Squared"
Tu-Face -Nfana Ibaga
Wande Coal - "You have to rewind to Mo' Hits. He had blown since then. If his voice wasn't on that track, miss me.
African queen made him blow.. Although he had other good songs
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by kelzgie: 5:31am On Oct 24, 2018
kamez:

senorita was never a hit pls..busy body was the main hit that made psquare become a household name..

besides senorita was in the same album with busy body.. and it was probably one of the worst songs on that album
Oga.... Busy body was what made dem blow Abeg....
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by kelzgie: 5:34am On Oct 24, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
Banky W.... ebute meta

Olamide... Eni duro

PSquare..... senorita

9ce...Gongo aso

OLU maintain... Yahozee
Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wizkid.... Holla at your boy

Dbanj.... Why me.

etcccc.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by calliope(f): 5:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Jailer -Asa

Pon pon -dagrin

Ara - brymo

Nobody -MI
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by kobabe(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Psquare story
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by kamez(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2018
kelzgie:
Oga.... Busy body was what made dem blow Abeg....

open ur eye and read before u comment sir... open and read very well..
because we re actually saying the same thing
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by officialJP(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2018
Surfboard:

"My beautiful love" if you're a radio herd.
the song that brought him to limelight is wait for me
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Smazlexander: 7:10am On Oct 24, 2018
calliope:
Jailer -Asa

Pon pon -dagrin

Ara - brymo

Nobody -MI

No Mi Break Came In Wild Wild West nObody Was Not Even In His First Album He Was Even The One That Have whizkid His First Featuring On Fast Money Fast Cars

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Smazlexander: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2018
officialJP:
the song that brought him to limelight is wait for me
That Is Your Opinion But Beautiful Love Was Is First Song I Heard On Radio
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by holuwajobar(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2018
okenwaa:

1980 was his first but Gallardo blew him.

Just like "Back when" was Davido's first but "Dami Duro" blew him.
so tekno sang Gallardo?

Lol.. It was Runtown
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by officialJP(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Smazlexander:
That Is Your Opinion But Beautiful Love Was Is First Song I Heard On Radio
you had but not everyone had meaning the percentage for beautiful love is low thanks
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by NwaJozi: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2018
Zoro ogene
Nigga raw Obodo

Bosalin awka Don cast
Mc loph osondi owendi

Phyno Ghost mode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2018
okenwaa:

You're correct.
DO ME blew them.
They've said it themselves b4.
Thanks my bro
That guy just like blind argument.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by chigo5(m): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2018
runtown blew with party like 1960
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by okenwaa(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2018
holuwajobar:
so tekno sang Gallardo?

Lol.. It was Runtown

Mere looking @ the post u would know I was trying to reply sm1 about Runtown....

Simple mistake.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by okenwaa(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2018
Smazlexander:
No Mi Break Came In Wild Wild West nObody Was Not Even In His First Album He Was Even The One That Have whizkid His First Featuring On Fast Money Fast Cars

Haaa...

Safe blew M.I biko.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by exclusivejayce(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2018
chigo5:
runtown blew with party like 1960

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Steve Crown (you Are Great) Songs For Free Here / #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single / Download Mp3 : Prince Aso Ft B.O.C : Abokina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.