Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out (90796 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by OgaGist: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lady paases her pop as she turns her NYSC uniform into a wrapper and blouse.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-turns-nysc-uniform-wrapper-blouse-rocks-passes-photos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by OgaGist: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Briee(f): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by clive2u(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
wat am I seeing

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Showing her left fingers to hunters in thy building grin

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Tamarapetty(f): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

So its "400 naira" credit you and your Oga wan use buy our votes? "The number you have dialled is not reachable at the moment, please try again later"....... angry
What has your COWhari done?? No do nau

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by SIMPLYkush: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
disrespectful, she should be returned to start agresh

5 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Houseofglam7(f): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Julia345(f): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
All ds NYC gragra sef... U go sit for house tire, no job, na then ur eyes go clear..mtcheeeew

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by sacajawea: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
This one don Old oh

6 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by mankan2k7(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Omo nysc na just overhype

but when I remember wetin I take Enugu girls do, I just feel like serving again without collecting kobo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by ElChidi: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
This one is even better, just look at how Buhari has disfigured Nigeria in less than 4yrs. If you want the best for your family and for Nigeria then make sure you vote him out come 2019.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by money121(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Omo luabi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by SmartMugu: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
At least she completed the program. Adeosun, Shittu and many other politicians can't boast of trying this. Gbam

15 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by OMOTOWO(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
mankan2k7:

but when I remember wetin I take Enugu girls do, I just feel like serving again without collecting kobo
n u no catch HIV?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Iamdmentor1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Cc
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmm. All these people that are designing NYSC uniform to fit their taste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
mankan2k7:

I'm very sure you treated lots of STDs. grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by NigeriaBam: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Well done
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Darkseid(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
The way people take dey carry this NYSC for head dey shock me. The three weeks we spent in camp was the worst three weeks of my life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by meobizy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
How did she?
Lol.
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Warderz: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
tongue
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Sammy07: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
mankan2k7:

6 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by gen2briz(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Berra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.