Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey (11341 Views)

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed / The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by debbymissy(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wow , you have said it all Am serving in Jigawa kazaure LGA.

1 Like

Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by jobsmiths(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
Are u also a Jigawa kofa?
Affirmative
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by EGUNSOLA14: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2018
debbymissy:
am yankwashi L.G copper but am staying in kazaure too. Becos its closer to my ppa. Where are u in kazaure?
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by QuinieR(f): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
This boy come and continue ur story nah
@Haryoureendey4..
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Simonj66: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Come and continue na. Or no light??
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
QuinieR:
This boy come and continue ur story nah
@Haryoureendey4..
lol thanks for mentioning ooo, forgotten I'm writing a story and some pple are waiting.....
Will surely continue
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Simonj66:
Come and continue na. Or no light??
light kuku dey cuz we use solar power here.... will continue just that I'm busy learning a skill here which do take much of my day time to chat or write articles, by tomorrow I promise to continue from where I stopped.....

Thanks for following smiley
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
debbymissy:
batch what?
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by gentlegiant95: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
light kuku dey cuz we use solar power here.... will continue just that I'm busy learning a skill here which do take much of my day time to chat or write articles, by tomorrow I promise to continue from where I stopped.....

Thanks for following smiley
please what skill is that, if i may ask?
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
gentlegiant95:
please what skill is that, if i may ask?
It is Fashioning of a thing jare smiley
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
This afternoon I was attacked on a particular Nysc group on Facebook for pasting my write up from here to d group..... they attacked me by saying I plagiarize from Nairaland not knowing I was d op grin love the spirit tho....shows how Pcm's and Fellow corpers are following the thread, will continue the story tonight it's SuperSunday lots of Football matches to watch.... wink
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
We were waiting at the park deliberating on what to do....Tho our plan is to board the first Bus which will take Off around 12pm, 2nd bus to be take off 3pm while the last bus which is the Third bus do take off 6pm/night bus.... meanwhile people already booked ticket online during weekend and that really scattered our plan, So Enny and Mariam bought ticket for the second bus with different sit number, I told Enny that day "I won't like to waste my time here while standing and looking, let me take a move to Yaba Lagos or Ido Park for another alternative and you girls should be going we would meet safely at Jigawa camp" and Enny asked me to wait first, she saw a Mallam and moved closer to him they started talking, me observing them from far distance and Enny waved at me to come, so I got closer to them then we explained things to the Mallam, even telling the Mallam that we are brother and sister lol, so the Mallam told us to calm that he would slot ticket for us, the next 5min the Mallam called me and gave me ticket, I was surprised then I paid him 9k instead of #8,550 the Mallam wanted to reject it but I said No, willingly from my heart....he smiled and appreciated me, we exchanged numbers, one thing I like about Hausa people is that they are Loyal and Honest. After gotten the ticket we were happy and smiling we are Traveling together dream coming true, but my ticket number is 21 while Enny ticket number is 43, when we noticed that both of us aren't happy for like 2min cuz we won't be sitting together, so we rushed to meet this Mallam again, ooh sorry I don't mention his name, His name is "Ibrahim" so we rushed to meet Mallam Ibrahim to help us to resolve the issue so he said we should calm that he would talk to the bus coordinator, it's already past 12pm, the first bus is not even ready to move due to delayed in maintenance, so I and Enny were chilling at the bus park discussing and gisting about our school life, where we sat One fine, fair and Tall girl came closer and asked if we can adjust for her, we did not knowing this girl is also traveling to Jigawa too, few minutes back, Mariam came and said this is already 12:40pm and the first bus has not even taken off to Kano, and we are boarding the second bus when are we getting to Jigawa now, na wa oooo....and the yellow girl replied "haaaa so u people are also traveling to Jigawa?" And we replied Yes...she smiled and said Thank God she has found traveling partners so she introduced her self to us with the school she graduated from, Her name is "Ruth" so we all became one family and friends, started discussing about the journey and how we heard what people says about the camp by tagging it as the Best camp in Nigeria which is True, Good facilities, structure, neat environment, standard electricity plus space for charging in each hostel etc... it's already 1:20pm the first bus started warming up people already onboard, so we went to meet Mallam Ibrahim again for reminder he said don't worry you are sitting together and we said "Ok thanks" so the first bus took off around 2pm....in summary it's already 5pm everyone started loading their loads under the Bus load keeper Pardon me don't know how dem dey call am lol, the Bus is Luxurious bus ooo, not those small white bus o lolz.... so they started calling ticket number, so they called my ticket number before Enny and Mariam so I sat very close to the front, while Enny and Mariam sat at the back when they called them in....so Mallam Ibrahim came in started talking to the bus coordinator, ol boi dis man no gree ooo tho they are both speaking Hausa language, me just dey look dem like Arsene Wenger, meanwhile Enny has already standup from her sit at the back to sat beside me cuz the sit is empty, didn't know what happened to the owner of the sit, finally the man Ibrahim was pleading with accepted...so I and Enny smiled and Enny waved at Mariam and Ruth who were sitting at the back and they waved back to us with smiles, the bus took off around 6pm.....2nd bus ooo we don't even know the time the 3rd bus took off..... So what happened in the bus during our Night traveling
So the bus left the Park around 6pm spent over 2hours on Lagos-Ibadan express road, Enny called her boy friend in my present telling him we've took off, meanwhile this girl already told her boy friend about me, smiling on phone with word's like "ok dr, much love dr"...etc me with my phone listening to music via earpiece.... pretending as if I didn't hear or care with her conversations, after hanging the call she called my name I pretended as if I didn't hear her, until she tapped me and Whispered "Ay reduce the volume" so she started gisting me about how she met and fall in love with her boyfriend and guys she denied during our school days including me, Enny is a fine girl, if u see her ur face won't just go away from her without not saying "hi" so i gisted her how I broke up with my Ex-gal friend who's now currently in United State...she felt bad for me and told me I will surely get another better lady, during all these gist we've gotten to IFE (Osun State) so while gisting, was still using style to toast her in the bus, telling her from now henceforth I'm representing ur boyfriend (Ope), I will be ur boyfriend in camp, because of you I wont play around with anylady u will be the only lady I will be mingle with at the camp she smiled.....few minutes later her boyfriend called her again asking her where we've gotten to and hope she's enjoying the journey and Enny replied him by saying"Yes I'm enjoying the Journey with A.Y" and her boyfriend was some how jealous "eehheehnn eehnnn u and dat same guy again" Enny replied No joor we are just friend, and d guy told Enny to give me the phone that he want to speak with me, Enny gave me the phone and the nigga was talking to me on phone as if he wanna cry may be he dey fear say I wan snatch his girlfriend..... first thing he greeted me on phone with hailing, I smiled and greeted him too, he said something on phone that I didn't even tell Enny "Bro please i use Almighty God to beg you, plz help me to take care of my girl, don't let them to snatch her from me in camp" just because he used God to beg me and I did that..... after dropping the call different thought on my mind "me? I should take care of ur girl, d gal I also love, but I noticed Enny love dis guy.....we got to Ekiti around 12-2am along bush road, and it's cold everywhere.... passengers already slept off, Enny started complaining about Cold, she requested to lay her body on me which she does, and we started playing romantic game smiley winkIf u know u know...I don't dull myself until we got to Kogi state (Okene) to face Longest traffic in my life due to bad road, traffic that lasted for over 4hours+ which every passengers from different bus alighted to ease, treck, discuss.....etc the traffic started from around 4am to 8am within Kogi state......the traffic really pain me cuz it stopped our romantic game, so when we got to Niger State, I told Enny "see how I take care of u last night, gave u what your boyfriend can't" she hissed and said "Ope would have done better" this spark my head mheeen, that I should have go beyond lol in my mind I was saying don't worry part 2 will happen in Camp not knowing nada won't happen in dat camp...
In summary we alighted in Kano then from Kano we took Cab straight to Fanisau Orientation Camp at Dutse.....we got to the camp around 10:35pm....
What happened between I and Enny in Camp?

1 Like

Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by samso247(m): 2:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Or when u will be posted to suletarkarkar. I am a Jigawa coffer currently serving in Dutse, in Dutse lga. Chaii, dat place na dry land. Weekend like dis, d town done empty, everybody done run go Kano or neighbouring state. State wey even d governor nor dey stay. Things in Dutse are quite expensive compared to other local govt. Jigawa nor be happening place at all....
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Simonj66: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Haryoureendey4:

So the bus left the Park around 6pm spent over 2hours on Lagos-Ibadan express road, Enny called her boy friend in my present telling him we've took off, meanwhile this girl already told her boy friend about me, smiling on phone with word's like "ok dr, much love dr"...etc me with my phone listening to music via earpiece.... pretending as if I didn't hear or care with her conversations, after hanging the call she called my name I pretended as if I didn't hear her, until she tapped me and Whispered "Ay reduce the volume" so she started gisting me about how she met and fall in love with her boyfriend and guys she denied during our school days including me, Enny is a fine girl, if u see her ur face won't just go away from her without not saying "hi" so i gisted her how I broke up with my Ex-gal friend who's now currently in United State...she felt bad for me and told me I will surely get another better lady, during all these gist we've gotten to IFE (Osun State) so while gisting, was still using style to toast her in the bus, telling her from now henceforth I'm representing ur boyfriend (Ope), I will be ur boyfriend in camp, because of you I wont play around with anylady u will be the only lady I will be mingle with at the camp she smiled.....few minutes later her boyfriend called her again asking her where we've gotten to and hope she's enjoying the journey and Enny replied him by saying"Yes I'm enjoying the Journey with A.Y" and her boyfriend was some how jealous "eehheehnn eehnnn u and dat same guy again" Enny replied No joor we are just friend, and d guy told Enny to give me the phone that he want to speak with me, Enny gave me the phone and the nigga was talking to me on phone as if he wanna cry may be he dey fear say I wan snatch his girlfriend..... first thing he greeted me on phone with hailing, I smiled and greeted him too, he said something on phone that I didn't even tell Enny "Bro please i use Almighty God to beg you, plz help me to take care of my girl, don't let them to snatch her from me in camp" just because he used God to beg me and I did that..... after dropping the call different thought on my mind "me? I should take care of ur girl, d gal I also love, but I noticed Enny love dis guy.....we got to Ekiti around 12-2am along bush road, and it's cold everywhere.... passengers already slept off, Enny started complaining about Code, she requested to lay her body on me which she does, and we started playing romantic game smiley winkIf u know u know...I don't dull myself until we got to Kogi state (Okene) to face Longest traffic in my life due to bad road, traffic that lasted for over 4hours+ which every passengers from different bus alighted to ease, treck, discuss.....etc the traffic started from around 4am to 8am within Kogi state......the traffic really pain me cuz it stopped our romantic game, so when we got to Niger State, I told Enny "see how I take care of u last night, gave u what your boyfriend can't" she hissed and said "Ope would have done better" this spark my head mheeen, that I should have go beyond lol in my mind I was saying don't worry part 2 will happen in Camp not knowing nada won't happen in dat camp...
In summary we alighted in Kano then from Kano we took Cab straight to Fanisau Orientation Camp at Dutse.....we got to the camp around 10:35pm....
What happened between I and Enny in Camp?

Are you sure the Ope guy wont see this thread later
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Simonj66: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2018
samso247:
Or when u will be posted to suletarkarkar. I am a Jigawa coffer currently serving in Dutse, in Dutse lga. Chaii, dat place na dry land. Weekend like dis, d town done empty, everybody done run go Kano or neighbouring state. State wey even d governor nor dey stay. Things in Dutse are quite expensive compared to other local govt. Jigawa nor be happening place at all....

Why you no redeploy?. Is the place peaceful.... thinking of serving there.
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
samso247:
Lol nothing dey for Dutse abeg never see such a capital city boring as Dutse in Nigeria, not a commercial area like Agege or Iyana Ipaja in Lagos not to talk of Oshodi, Ikeja, etc.... Dutse is boring abeg, Dutse Federal University just look like secondary school, I mean der is no passing by of students or lecturers cars at d main gate.... U can only enjoy other Town or City like Taura,Rigim,Kauzare,Hadejia.... not Dutse
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Simonj66:

Are you sure the Ope guy wont see this thread later
If he sees this thread he will appreciate me for taking care of her girl friend smiley
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by abiola7195: 1:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Pls where in agege is the park or do you have their contact for bookings....
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by MRXELA(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2018
Oga abeg how much jigawa state dey pay Coper?
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
abiola7195:
Pls where in agege is the park or do you have their contact for bookings....
when u get to Agege or Pencenema just ask for Luxurious park bus stop, it is located around Oke koto or u can inbox me to give u the Mallam number (Mallam Ibrahim) the bus company is G.U.O
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
MRXELA:
Oga abeg how much jigawa state dey pay Coper?

5k bro but before it was 10k, heard some set of past corpers corrected the Governor English while giving a speech and the Governor reduced the State allowee to 5k telling them he will use the left over 5k change to go to English school grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by abiola7195: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
when u get to Agege or Pencenema just ask for Luxurious park bus stop, it is located around Oke koto or u can inbox me to give u the Mallam number (Mallam Ibrahim) the bus company is G.U.O

Thanks
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
abiola7195:

Thanks
U wlkm....u just got posted to Jigawa?
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by abiola7195: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
U wlkm....u just got posted to Jigawa?

Posted to bauchi but camping in jigawa
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
So when we got to the camp at night around 10:35pm after check point at the camp entrance everyone already got tired, Enny fell sick during the journey when we got to Zaria-Kuduna state complaining about Headache and weakness of the body, she was just managing her self till we got to the camp, guess the journey affected her. Longest journey of her life..... so that night in Camp I gave her some of my provisions and drugs, She went to her Hostel with Abigail, Ruth and some other girls, I went to my hostel too with the guys I met at main gate.... took my bath, call my parents telling them have already landed at Jigawa and I slept off....................... woke up the next morning around 7am, brush my teeth, bath and dress up called Enny to ask where she is so we can do our registration on time, so we met that morning, asked her about her health she gave a positive response and she thanked me for the caring last night.... and I said forget joor, fastforward we completed our registration around 12pm..... but we were disappointed for one thing which is platoon number both of us wanted to be in the same platoon but unfortunately it doesn't work lol, Enny fell under Platoon 3 while I fell under Platoon 6 tho we had a plan before we got to Jigawa for good logic to fall under same Platoon but we forgot during the registration.... around afternoon 2pm we were already white fowls by putting on our complete White dresses, would love to share the picture of both of us in White fowls dress here, I need just 50likes for this particular post to know if people are following..... then I upload, without 50 likes that doesn't mean I won't continue the story, I will but won't just share pictures smiley

10 Likes

Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
abiola7195:

Posted to bauchi but camping in jigawa
Ookk gud dr..... wishing u safe trip
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by MrHighJay09: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Any body posted to Jigawa state batch C stream II travelling from Lagos pls. Reach me on O8061246447 make i no travel this long Journey alone

1 Like

Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by abiola7195: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
Ookk gud dr..... wishing u safe trip

Thanks
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by badbros(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
From Rivers to Jigawa...nysc sef ehn, who did I offend?
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
badbros:
From Rivers to Jigawa...nysc sef ehn, who did I offend?
lol If u are not working in Rivers will beg you not to redeploy..... Lagos,Rivers, Abuja are scam.....you can only redeploy if you have a genuine ppa dat will pay u huge amount of naira
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by gentlegiant95: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
lol If u are not working in Rivers will beg you to not redeploy..... Lagos,Rivers, Abuja are scam.....you can only redeploy if you have a genuine ppa dat will pay u huge amount of naira
bro haryoureendey pls can i have ur number? im a jigawa pcm
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2018
gentlegiant95:
bro haryoureendey pls can i have ur number? im a jigawa pcm
Share ur question here sir and I bliv it would be solved..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCCF Kano Distributes Relief Materials To Rural Areas In Kano / Is It Wise To Come Back To Do NYSC? / The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.