Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey (11330 Views)

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed / The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by MRXELA(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
5k bro but before it was 10k, heard some set of past corpers corrected the Governor English while giving a speech and the Governor reduced the State allowee to 5k telling them he will use the left over 5k change to go to English school grin grin grin
some said it's paid once in 2 month like Jan. and Feb. will be paid at the end of Feb. 10k. please how true is it?
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by samso247(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
MRXELA:
some said it's paid once in 2 month like Jan. and Feb. will be paid at the end of Feb. 10k. please how true is it?
It's 5k, and it's paid every 2 months, which is 10k. So state clearance is done every 2months. And it is usually paid, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th of the next month. Like November, December will be paid 8th,9th or 10th of January
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
MRXELA:
Yes
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by bobolizim(m): 12:39am On Nov 18, 2018
It's a good thing to share your experience here. However, that you're a graduate I expect more from you. You committed many blunders over there. It's she does and not she do. You mentioned it many times. Please do try to space your writings. It makes it easier for readers. Shalom.
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by nurudeen181(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2019
guy qwantinew now abi is that where you died?

oooooooo...is a jokingly...donot be offebded
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Abanekechizoba2: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2019
If interested in relocating, redeployment, direct posting and PPA, 100% guarantee, am here for you and, you can reach me via whatsapp or phone - (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0).
Abuja and Lagos- 50k
Every other state- 40k
You can make a payment of any amount first then complete upon confirmation. That's how trustworthy it is.
Tested and Trusted since 2016
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Queenestey: 6:33am On Mar 09, 2020
Please anybody posted to jigawa travelling tomorrow
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by osram(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Queenestey:
Please anybody posted to jigawa travelling tomorrow
posted to jigawa am leaving tomorrow morning

hit me up on 0_7_0_3_2_3_6_0_5_4_7
Re: Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
bobolizim:
It's a good thing to share your experience here. However, that you're a graduate I expect more from you. You committed many blunders over there. It's she does and not she do. You mentioned it many times. Please do try to space your writings. It makes it easier for readers. Shalom.
don't mind me, not really good in article writing nd again review has always been my problem to check correction nd errors, lazy as fvck....but will do that now grin hopefully continue my story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCCF Kano Distributes Relief Materials To Rural Areas In Kano / Is It Wise To Come Back To Do NYSC? / The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.