Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) (42964 Views)

Difference Between School's Cut-off Mark And Departmental Cut-off Marks / What Is The Difference Between School, Faculty And College? / Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
These are d real slay queens.

1 Like

Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Awoo88: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
See real slay Queens

1 Like

Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Fourwinds: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
dingbang:
These are the kind of ladies that end up marrying made men.
exactly
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by mankan2k7(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
They are so happy with what they are doing, these are d real slay queen not those on instamessages who want to hook up for 30k just for 20 mins
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
WHICH DID YOU TAKE HOME?
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Wirelessmic(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
They should use what they have to get what they want.

Reduce the shuttling.

What could you get with yours?
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by emperorblog(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
sarrki:
While some trade between Facebook and Instagram

Weldone girls

Really proud of you
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by rhames(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to share photos of three female mechanics she met today who shuttle between school and apprenticeship and wrote....

'I took out time out today to get a reliable mechanic to fix my truck . I was directed by a friend to visit a place in my constituency. Getting there, I met these pretty young female mechanics. I engaged them in a discussion and to my great surprise, they shuttle between secondary school and apprenticeship. Before leaving, I donated to their training by providing money for the necessary tools needed to continue working'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/meet-3-female-nigerian-mechanics-who.html

The real slay queens.
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Reduce the shuttling.

Dem don free you...
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
These are the real slay Queen, making women proud
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by uuzba(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Reduce the shuttling.
Social media is a place where you can write anything you like.good or bad. However, whatever style you choose eventually affects you in your real life.
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Reduce the shuttling.
May God forgive you.
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wow, nice one, they refuse to be slay queens
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Amazonboss(f): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Love and highly impressive.

They will g help from above soon

Do you want to REDEPLOY to your state of choice

Mentio me,lets talk

#NYSC members take note
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Emyjeze(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
please on no condition should you let them touch your d**k with their bare hands oo. . . . flesh will be lost due to roughness
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Emyjeze(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
please on no condition should you let them touch your d**k with their bare hands oo. . . . flesh will be lost due to roughness
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
zuto4u:
I am sorry to say this, I DON'T LIKE YOU
she's a hoe
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by GistFullGround: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
Since 1996, I met one very beautiful female mechanic in Benin City. The shop was at Garrick Estate along Siluko Road, Ogida Quarters.

Mennn, the girl fine no be small.

I know she must be married now with kids.
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by babasolution: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
the African man is getting things twisted,women should not be encouraged to do things like this,they would loose their allure and feminity,instead a more delicate skill should be encouraged,nigerian women are masculinizing,because the men are puting them through stress
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by 3434tunde(m): 12:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Hollamie007:
The sad thing about life is they could end up with one useless guy out there and the slayqueens eventually gets a decent guy.
The way this naija keeps heafing with idle fine girls taking all this slayness to another level is alarming. Saw 1 very fine girl at hubmart lekki snapping pics all around the hub with a professional photographer. Accompanied by some other girls. I dont want to know what shes snapping for,it couldnt hav been her birthday.slayshit all around

Life is never fair cry cry
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by bybynd: 1:26am On Oct 24, 2018
englishmart:
Stop lying you donated anything.
you took the girls there, got the clothes for them from some mechanics there, paid them like 1k, took pictures with them to post online and seek some rubbish attention. How can you run into three teenage mechanics in the same zone, at the same time. ?
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by SpyAC(m): 4:13am On Oct 24, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Reduce the shuttling.
Chie, well not surprised, by ur utterance, we known u
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by dabiton: 5:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to share photos of three female mechanics she met today who shuttle between school and apprenticeship and wrote....

'I took out time out today to get a reliable mechanic to fix my truck . I was directed by a friend to visit a place in my constituency. Getting there, I met these pretty young female mechanics. I engaged them in a discussion and to my great surprise, they shuttle between secondary school and apprenticeship. Before leaving, I donated to their training by providing money for the necessary tools needed to continue working'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/meet-3-female-nigerian-mechanics-who.html

This thread was intentionally posted to attack slay queens therefore my hand no dey inside if dem vex for you. If them use their own hands to work, Westin make them take thier TOTO do na? This is sexism and discrimination against women using their natural resources!
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by rafak: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
I bet my left yansh,those girls are Atikulators, If you know you know.
Nkea bu nke anyi
#backtodaura
u guys lost it.Today atikulate, tomorrow ipob?which way bro?
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by tiger2080: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2018
kudos to you girls.why their mates service one dick to dick.the slay queen go tell you say no be one Toto all the boys go Bleep.A girl giving her pussy for fucking to 20 guys a day.Na so one tell my colic say before them go friend each other she need IP phone first.Na gold they ur used wide sour Toto.olosho
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Benin Amaka
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by tochez007: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2018
Really proud of you girls. Keep it up.

Rechargeable mini hand fan available for sell. Cheap and affordable.
Contact 08116762146

Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by tabisegroup(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2018
I like d tallest one
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Simplecity(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Reduce the shuttling.
aunty elaborate more
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
englishmart:
you took the girls there, got the clothes for them from some mechanics there, paid them like 1k, took pictures with them to post online and seek some rubbish attention. How can you run into three teenage mechanics in the same zone, at the same time. ?
I think he's going to contest for election very soon. Seeing how he mentioned "..my constituency". When you see them donating jamb forms and sponsoring football matches, they want your pvc angry
Re: Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
englishmart:
There are many lady mechanics in Nigeria. Benin city for example has many of them undergoing training

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: CGPA Trending On Twitter / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.