₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,281,289 members, 5,001,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at 01:20 AM

Twitter Account With Over 4000 Active Followers For Sale - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Twitter Account With Over 4000 Active Followers For Sale (45 Views)

Twitter Account With Over 5.5k Active Followers Available For Sale!!! / I Need A Instagram Account With Over 10k Followers / BANGER !! Instagram Account With 7.8k Active EUROPEAN Followers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Account With Over 4000 Active Followers For Sale by macquis(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Twitter is indeed a force to reckon with in the world of social media. It's so much fun being there and it's also a great place to promote your brand, if you've got a business.

Well, for anyone interested in being the proud owner of an active Twitter account with a good number of Nigerian followers, I've got just the right account for you. An account with over 4000 vibrant followers.

The said account is to be sold at #2 naira per follower which sums up to #8000 naira.

Here's a link to the said page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealMarquiz

For those interested in purchasing the account, I could be reached on WhatsApp +2347032021769

(1) (Reply)

HOSTPERL - Cheap Dedicated Server In Texas | $1 Hosting | Best Dedicated Server / Make An Appointment With An Online Doctor Today / Swindler & Fraudster Alert : Deal With Him At Your At Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.