Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot (58345 Views)

Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot by Dfinex(f): 12:33am On Oct 27, 2018
Favor99:

Madam, I believe you’ve either been reading the Bible upside down or maybe your Christianity is different than the mainstream Christianity taught in mainstream churches. Jesus preached love. Love your neighbors, love your enemy’s. Do not slander others. Don’t bear false witness

Show me where in the Bible, where God said it’s ok to display the type of behavior your displaying now. As for me I will continue living my life as a born again Christian, cheers.
Here are a few bible verses I pulled up for you.

Keep fooling yourself. ...born again ni born against ko... Mr born against kindly show me in the bible where they said you go should about calling your neighbour a liar because you lack basic knowledge and understanding of a thing. ..it's actually because of people like that it is written in the bible "my people perish for lack of knowledge " and people like u are the problems we have in Christendom, hypocrites!!! Busy shining the exterior of the pot and leaving the interior
In filth .....ITIBORIBO . like i said earlier go around gain knowledge and exposure so you don't go about putting ur idiocy on display and generating undue embarrassment for those around you.
Re: Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot by Favor99(m): 5:07am On Oct 27, 2018
You just come off as someone that is mad.
Jesus and other prophets condemned many people like you in the Bible. Example, people like the Pharisees.
I seriously doubt your tailor had that design. Let your tailor go on social media and claim it then if that’s the truth.
You see what state this girl comes from, and you want to start making up lies against her like the other Nairalanders
Your no Christian. By the way your talking, with insults shouting and screaming everywhere littering this whole thread with rubbish, it’s obvious you are one of those hypocrites that make Christians look bad.
People like you make us look bad and turn people away from the faith.
Your insults are not even creative or stinging. You just sound foolish.
Stop making lies!
Re: Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot by Dfinex(f): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Favor99:
You just come off as someone that is mad.
Jesus and other prophets condemned many people like you in the Bible. Example, people like the Pharisees.
I seriously doubt your tailor had that design. Let your tailor go on social media and claim it then if that’s the truth.
You see what state this girl comes from, and you want to start making up lies against her like the other Nairalanders
Your no Christian. By the way your talking, with insults shouting and screaming everywhere littering this whole thread with rubbish, it’s obvious you are one of those hypocrites that make Christians look bad.
People like you make us look bad and turn people away from the faith.
Your insults are not even creative or stinging. You just sound foolish.
Stop making lies!

It is you and your entire generation that is mad..infact madness runs in your blood that's the only explanation to why you run amok into people's comments and accuse them of what you know nothing about. A generation of lunatics and fools I see in you....I ask you again, is it my fault that you lack exposure, such that you have been unable to see and meet fashionable people ? As for wether my tailor really has that design I owe an idiot like you no proof. ..as it is obvious your limitations has caused you dead brain cells.

.and you know it will do you no good screaming "I'm a christian" cos you are not, christians dont make a fuss about who they are....they let you see it for yourself, you are just an ode. ..plus I really don't care Mr Dumbo
Re: Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2018
aduni20:

Thanks for the above comments. At least there is still hope for Nigeria future with reasonable persons like u.
happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.