Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (48913 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Emmyson99(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Thunder fire Nnamdi Kanu after all is my Brother. He is not making the use of senses

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by israelmao(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
There is any hell more than what Buhari has created?

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by patogist: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Buhari you can't protect me because I am not a cow. You care more about your cows just like NK cares more about his dog Jack. The only diff is your cow doesn't have a name.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by sirabu: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
That's good
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
If you insist on bringing HELL, please contact BaBa first. He has given Nigerians overdose of it

Just make sure BaBa wins the next election and that will be enough HELL for Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by xnsandrxns: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
How are the ibos not ashamed right now?
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by perez100: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
In 1994 when Abiola delared himself President all Yoruba leaders ran out of Nigeria because of another man's crime. No machine gun came after them. Big time cowards!

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Guide777(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
One man snizzed , the others shivered. In Phyno voice, "E dey worry them".

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by EternalTruths: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
Emmyson99:
Thunder fire Nnamdi Kanu after all is my Brother. He is not making the use of senses

If you feel you have a say, why not post your pics.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by sureheaven(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
I trust the presidency, very good at replying at the right time.

Tompolo who claims to have all ammunition around him couldn’t come out and face the federal government not to talk of this buffoon of a shiit.

Thunder fire Kanu
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by VaselineCrew: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Atom007:
Pls admin let us find a way to stop ppu that r abusing one tribe or d other. Which one us cowards and idiot again. We don't need boiz here

lol, why would the admins stop what puts food on their table? Or don't you know nairaland feeds on hate?

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by akiOYIBO: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nigerian government in touch with their friendly nations over Nnamdi Kanu, the supposed coward, LOL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by breakeven: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Have they reacted to boko Haram and herdsmen killing all over nigeria. Useless people

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by JegaQuin: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
diebuhari1:

Yolobas are nothing but idiots.

No lefelandum no erection! grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by VaselineCrew: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
sureheaven:
I trust the presidency, very good at replying at the right time.

Tompolo who claims to have all ammunition around him couldn’t come out and face the federal government not to talk of this buffoon of a shiit.

Thunder fire Kanu

Same Government that couldn't rescue red cross workers is quick to blow hot over unarmed protesters

Civilians and Military personnel are dying on a daily bases due to boko haram and herdsmen, yet your president is shooting the person talking on microphone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by arabbunkum: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Omololu001:
Yeebos are nothing but cowards.

Cowardice is in your gene. Awolowo was a case study. Dude had to take sniper out of fear and frustration from his Northern 'friends'.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by LEXYCOM: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
akeentech:

The two of you are 1diots
The three of u are mumu
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Smile4daddy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
No doubt we believe our python, they can dance to any region or country that's trying to hide wanted criminals.

Gallant PMB till 2023 Approved.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Afamed: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jkyoung:
Nnamdi Kanu I want you to know that I have OBIDIENTLY ATIKULATED my PVC...

After 2019 erection, then we may have your time

Chukwu gozie anyi niile oooo, Isee
Hope it will not be Biafra or death if after the election,the outcome does not favour you?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by sureheaven(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Same Government that couldn't rescue red cross workers is quick to blow hot over unarmed protesters

Civilians and Military personnel are dying on a daily bases due to boko haram and herdsmen, yet your president is shooting the person talking on microphone.

Pls go and die first, let’s see if ur useless dead body won’t be rescued. Useless ipob miscreant. shocked

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Lordofthewest(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lol..why do you people always run first the late coward ojukwu now this albino pig who values the life of Jack the dog more than that of his dumb illiterate followers
arabbunkum:

Cowardice is in your gene. Awolowo was a case study. Dude had to take sniper out of fear and frustration from his Northern 'friends'.

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
franchasng:
Buhari is a dunce
yolobas or yorubas , another coward
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Sholaco: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
I said it on many occasion, igbo will never rule this country, they will continue to be a slave in this nation. Useless race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
franchasng:
Buhari is a dunce
yolobas or yorubas , another coward with cotton head ,
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Linzo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is what we call maturity, if this was how the presidency handled Nnamdi KANU from the beginning no one could have known him. He could have just been shouting on radio to only those that cares to hear him. Thank you Pmb, thank you presidency

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by VaselineCrew: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sholaco:
I said it on many occasion, igbo will never rule this country, they will continue to be a slave in this nation. Useless race

lol, are you God? Jesus Christ? Did you die for our sins?

If not, just shut it bro and go back to the abyss from which you came. I rebuke you devil

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
No light still PHCN keeps bringing outrageous bills, fuel at 145 per litre, and still generator breaks down due to incessant usage, bad road everywhere, changed my cars Bushels and camber 2 months ago, and it's worn out and damaged again due to bad roads, Life beer which gives us joy is now 250 Naira in mama Ngozi shop against 200 Naira before, somebody will use his church mind and come and borrow money from you, and you have to quarrel and fight with him before he pays you your money back, undecided send a girl recharge card of 400 Naira,yet she will still flash you, and wait for you to call her, so she can tell you she received it. What could be worse??
Tell Nnamdi kanu to return with something else, cuz we have seen hell already ..

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Subonbon(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
diebuhari1:

Yolobas are nothing but idiots.
ofe mannu people my brothers are scums

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
What is his plan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.