Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (6050 Views)

The Tsunami Himself - Ooni Of Ife Hails Peter Obi / The Tsunami Himself; Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi At Dangote Refinery Launch ( Vid) / Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
deomelo:
Azonto dancing ipob village jues...

You alliance is limited to the dirty and dusty streets of your ipob village.

. grin grin grin

Coming from Yoruba as usual. Other tribes are watching you people...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by austinsmat(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Very interesting

7 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by meolaniyi(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
see as we just like joke de create wahala for Nigeria.
Buhari should be diplomatic about this before This guy will cause wahala for Nigeria.

I wonder how this guy was not assassinated, the guy would have been forgotten

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by OnyeOGA(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
For those S.E PDP members casting aspersions on Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. Bear it in mind that if not for the prevalent Biafra agitation, the PDP wouldn't have even considered an Igbo man as running mate to atiku. That was a gesture meant to silence the agitation,but they've failed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by horsepower101: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
OnyeOGA:
For those S.E PDP members casting aspersions on Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. Bear it in mind that if not for the prevalent Biafra agitation, the PDP wouldn't have even considered an Igbo man as running mate to atiku. That was a gesture meant to silence the agitation,but they've failed

Very good point. This is something most of them fail to understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by OnyeOGA(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
horsepower101:

Very good point. This is something most of them fail to understand.
It is unbelievable to them that Israel is backing Biafra agitation. The vultures are not happy that The igbo race will ever go far.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
meolaniyi:
Buhari should be diplomatic about this before This guy will cause wahala for Nigeria.

Afonja Igbo hater, assassinate him nah, and see if you yourself will be alive. Talk like low IQ humans.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by toofit007: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2018
Throwback:
These miserable clowns have come again with their delusional tales for their zombified fools and miscreants.

Kanu's era is over and is now past tense. The Nigerian military is already preparing for the next lunatic who will waste the uncherished lives of fools, while his own cherished life is well secured till old age.

Ask Ojukwu and Uwazurike, what it means to cherish ones life and grow old, while fools die early and are not as cherished as a car or a pet dog.
you and your government are there looking hopelessly as Britain is about to give another passport to their citizen to travel all over the world. The day you realized that Nnamdi kanu is having some serious international connection and intimidating some world powers back up is the day you will realized to nobody is Nigeria.

https://punchng.com/british-govt-informs-nigeria-of-plans-to-issue-travel-document-to-kanu-source/?fbclid=IwAR1RnJwa6Qt-6Fev7RNcefHFAeHb2es2bsa4MaRzdfwfoqL5gWYAmEnEyrw

10 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by mujahid777(m): 1:36am On Oct 24, 2018
How can a people be so dumb grin.Keep waiting for donald trump and Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by eldav(m): 1:51am On Oct 24, 2018
This was a revelation I received almost two years ago. the same period I saw President Buhari ascend the seat of power of the Nigerian Government.

I am not here to say this or that, but this is what I saw and who knows what is the mind of God concerning the emergence of the Nation called Biafra.

In that revelation, the nation I saw that helped actualize the nation of Biafra was Isreal, even though I refused to mention the name of the country in my first post in 2016.
Here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3530741/eu-parliamentarians-demand-release-nnamdi/7#52145281

I have never forgotten that revelation and I just remembered it because of the current happenings of today with Israel getting involved.

Like I said earlier, I am not insinuating anything, simply stating what I saw. the things of the spirit can be hard to decipher atimes, but if it occurs as I saw it, then it will really be a thing of fear because the Nigerian Government will not even know what hit them until everything is done.

7 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 24, 2018
meolaniyi:

So APCriminals hoped to bring change by assassinating people.

#BackToDaura

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by victorvezx(m): 4:27am On Oct 24, 2018
Xander85:
I remember there was a window of opportunity to resolve this issue when Mazi Kanu was meeting with Prof Nwabueze and some SE governors. Then he was open to accepting a truce. But Buhari felt that was a good time to send his bloodthirsty Fulani soldiers down to the south-east in the name of python dance.....and the rest, as they say, is history!

Tragic! sad
There is absolutely nothing to negotiate with Ipob. Nothing
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Roger3D(m): 4:34am On Oct 24, 2018
horsepower101:

Nnamdi Kanu at that meeting actually showed willingness to work with them but few days later they invaded his house to kill him.
If he ever steps foot in this country again we will silence him forever
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Roger3D:
If he ever steps foot in this country again we will silence him forever
Reject hatred, my brother.
Begin to Atikulate grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by meolaniyi(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Let that Terrorist Step into the country today an see what will befall him
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by awgumayor: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2018
Some people will not like this "atikulated and obvious write-up. Thank God Kanu is in Israel and Israel is involve.
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by awgumayor: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2018
meolaniyi:
Let that Terrorist Step into the country today an see what will befall him
When he was in London broadcasting, you people bragged hell on him if he dare step his feet in the zoo, he dared you and nothing happened, now you are threatening again. He will come and the hell he will come with may consume you. Only in Nigeria freedom fighters are called terrorists and terrorists (boko haram and fulani herdsmen) are called peace lover.

5 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by tossie101(f): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2018
perez100:
The one that made my day was when Israel said that Biafrans cannot live with Afonjas because of Afonjas love for juju and adultery

Really when pls?

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by velocity25(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2018
God bless Kanu
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2018
i detest d way Igbos{ibo] are going about with their biara stuff,their elders needs to tell them that its a lose lose cause for them because 1)70% of ibos stay outside ibo land,what now happens to d trillions of houses n biz dey own outside ibo land, they should be informed that once they r granted biafra that they wont be allowed to stay in nigeria 2)the ibos hardly agree amongst themselves anambra~imo sees other ibos as adultrated ibos 3) d land mass of iboland is small and also not connected to d sea, thou region should d right to chose if it wants to remain with nigeria or leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by devindevin2000: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2018
otuekong1:
i detest d way Igbos{ibo] are going about with their biara stuff,their elders needs to tell them that its a lose lose cause for them because 1)70% of ibos stay outside ibo land,what now happens to d trillions of houses n biz dey own outside ibo land, they should be informed that once they r granted biafra that they wont be allowed to stay in nigeria 2)the ibos hardly agree amongst themselves anambra~imo sees other ibos as adultrated ibos 3) d land mass of iboland is small and also not connected to d sea, thou region should d right to chose if it wants to remain with nigeria or leave

Afonjas I thought you people said we have nothing outside of Igboland, heh? Now you are saying we have 70% of business and investment outside of Igboland? Out of fear of us leaving you alone with Hausa-Fulani, now you are saying we have to scare us to jettison this struggle. Afonjas and stupidity are like 5 and 6

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by GuyWise(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Ka uche Chineke mee.
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2018
otuekong1:

They will sort it out amongst themselves. No need to concern yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by tossie101(f): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2018
otuekong1:

Why are u bothered about us

4 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by ignant: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2018
I agree with some of your analysis.

Since return to democracy, Nigeria had always abstained in the UN when voting on issues concerning Israel/Palestine. But guess what the dullard did when he came in?

Also, the dullard stoked greatly separatists agitation in Morocco when he advocated for the independence of Western Sahara.

Then add the murder of close to a thousand Shiites and other clearly Shiite oppression, then you have Iran also involved.

So what you see here is a very real alignment of erstwhile forces. At this point, it's support fuelled by geopolitics. Few decades ago, Israel and Saudi Arabia, never saw eye to eye. Infact, before now, once you had an Israel stamp on your passport, you could never enter Saudi Arabia. But things have changed now. Because of Iran, Saudi is buying Israeli cooperation and goodwill.

I have so much education to give out on this but I don't think Nairaland is still ripe for enlightened discussion.

4 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:

I'm among the South east PDP members and also a staunch KANU/IPOB supporter but calling for a no referendum no election cannot be accepted.
Atiku has promised restructuring which is in line with the struggle hence all Well meaning Nigerians should vote. Get that?
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by lunaticfringe: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2018
otuekong1:
stale

1 Like

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Bede2u(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Ozibe:

An unfortunate and sad situation. Because of the singular fact that we have a tyrant and an arrogant racist in power.
is it really sad? Its not. I want biafra to come.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by presented007(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2018
In the end Biafra must come.

Come to think of it They's no way he could have entered Israel without his international passports that is still with Bubu the dullard, so definitely the Israelis are interested in Biafra. Op you are right

1 Like

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Armaggedon: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2018
I heard some fools as usual saying Kanu is finished if he comes back to Nigeria. let me remind them that they are the ones to fear if he comes back, because he will formally be coming back as an Israel/American ally, and any attack against him will be a provocation to US and Israel.
Btw for Israel to have aided successfully in the September 2017 rescue operation in Umuahia is an indication that they already have strong but secret military presence in nigeria. Anything can happen anytime from now.

4 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by rotulacuc: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2018
so nigeria is a rickety nation ni yen oo grin grin

THIS TRAINING DELIVERS KNOWLEDGED TO MAKE YOU DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT IN 3 WEEKS! NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING

You will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2018
rotulacuc:
so nigeria is a rickety nation ni yen oo grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election: Atiku And The Shackles Of Promises / FAAC Disburses N1.08trn To FG, States, Lgs / James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.