Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS (12146 Views)

TY Bello's University Of Lagos (1997 Throwback Photo) / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by gistfever: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian singer and song writer, Toyin Bello also known as TY Bello receives COWLSO's Inspirational Woman of the Year award recipient.

TY Bello was honoured by the Committee Of Wives Of Lagos State Officials (COWLSO).

She wrote:

"I still can’t wrap head around how humbled I am by this .Me !.. TY..”Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award” by COWLSO Lagos State.. its been so emotional for me as I’ve been so overwhelmed With how far I know I have to go .. this really encouraged me .. in many many ways . God is awesome and I’m truly grateful."

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/ty-bello-receives-inspirational-woman.html

1 Share

Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by gistfever: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2018
hun........ see how everywhere stewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

Congrats oooooh....

Peter Okoye Tags Wife Lola Omotayo As He Shares Cute Photo Of His Kids (PHOTOS)

see : https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/peter-okoye-tags-wife-lola-omotayo-as.html
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by oyepaulkay(m): 3:29am On Oct 24, 2018
OP still claimed the FTC,

tongue
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by stuff46(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Let her keep up her good job jor, awards will keep flowing.
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by inoki247: 3:30am On Oct 24, 2018
All diz Pako award sha if u want to give award give something better not all diz pako dat Termite will eat....

6 Likes

Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by itiswellandwell: 3:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Not bad sha. The award isn't that serious. Lots of organizations dishing out awards already.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by Sodijan(m): 3:32am On Oct 24, 2018
Dey deserved it
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by sojayy(m): 3:32am On Oct 24, 2018
Okay....

Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by dingbang(m): 3:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Fine woman.
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by Aditii(f): 3:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Her hair is goals.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by aragon4realz(m): 3:41am On Oct 24, 2018
so some people don't fall asleep like me....oya everybody go to bed
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by ElChidi: 3:41am On Oct 24, 2018
If you love Nigeria, pls use your PVC to vote out bad leaders and vote in progressive leaders with vision, not what we currently have.
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by nailcapuzzi89(m): 3:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Nawao, una no dey sleep?
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by wink2015(m): 3:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Nice!

I can see Edo state governor Mr Obaseki among the dignatories.
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by nailcapuzzi89(m): 3:45am On Oct 24, 2018
ElChidi:
If you love Nigeria, pls use your PVC to vote out bad leaders and vote in progressive leaders with vision, not what we currently have.
Pele o, Good Nigerian
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by okwabayi(m): 4:00am On Oct 24, 2018
After watching the event almost the whole day yesterday it’s now the news hits front page here?
I can’t laugh though, I’m one of the members here who believes in better-safe-and-accurate-than-never.
Congratulations to her. I’m sure she deserved it. That her hairstyle, I believe it needs a change. It looked like she wore a dead grasscutter over her head. It also made her head look two times bigger than her body. What kind of shoes is she wearing, bathroom slip-ons?

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by hundredrivas(m): 4:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Nice 1
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by iamloski(m): 4:54am On Oct 24, 2018
inoki247:
All diz Pako award sha if u want to give award give something better not all diz pako dat Termite will eat....
what is your point

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by hightempo(m): 5:02am On Oct 24, 2018
K
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by Ushiefrank(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2018
hard work pays
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by Boyooosa(m): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2018
They mentioned committee of wives, is that black thing a woman as well? Huh!
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by RexEmmyGee: 5:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Why is it that when ever someone receives an award, the person will start questioning his/her competence
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by RexEmmyGee: 5:35am On Oct 24, 2018
Boyooosa:
They mentioned committee of wives, is that black thing a woman as well? Huh!
I think it's a transgendered. But wait did you ever propose and she said NO?? Because you sound PAINED
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Lagosians like associations and naming organisations with accronymns like kilode.
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by Mankosi: 5:53am On Oct 24, 2018
Is it not the woman that discovered the bread girl(don't remember her name now)
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by Boyooosa(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
I think it's a transgendered. But wait did you ever propose and she said NO?? Because you sound PAINED
I mearnt the guy among them, what does he want there?
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by Onlinealaba(m): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2018
TY Bello the Land is green,she deserves every bit of the award she gets, congrats ma'am

check my siggy, get your electronics,SMART TVs and sound bar at flat rate, payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too.
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by Dandavido: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2018
AM NOT DOUBT THIS IS HERDSMEN AWARD. THIS IS SURELY BUHARI PLAN
Re: TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS by Rumicarter: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2018
Amosun's wife (2nd left, first photo) is beautiful sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efe Poses With Ogenyi Onazi (Photo) / Happy 52nd Birthday To Mr. IBU / ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.