Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Dinner For Two FINALE(18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dinner For Two FINALE(18+) (680 Views)

Dinner For TWO Part 4 (18+) / Dinner For Two-part Two (18+) / Dinner For Two (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dinner For Two FINALE(18+) by Akukom: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2018
...Both of us began to laugh. “This is one for the books”, I said incredulously. “I guess I’m not the only homicidal maniac in town then.”

I moved towards her and untied the ropes binding her legs and hands. She rubbed her sore wrists and looked at me suspiciously. “So what now? You want to trade stories or something”, she asked teasingly.

“No. Not that. I want you again.” Her gaze fell on my protuding penis. She giggled shyly/slyly. I was intrigued. Gingerly, she touched me. Then she grew bolder. Stroking my whole length. Our eyes never leaving each other.

Then without warning, she put my cock into her warm mouth. I moaned deeply, just enough to encourage her to continue. She licked and sucked till I was at the brink of organsm. Then I returned the favour. First using my fingers, then my tongue. Flicking playfully on her clitoris, biting/tugging with it my teeth, till I finally pushed my tongue into her and her delicious juice rushed into my mouth.

We kept at this almost all night. Giving and taking. Satiating an hunger we thought was insatiable. Finally, spent and lying in each other’s arms, we began to talk.

She said she’d been fantasizing about killing since she turned 13. Her parent’s didn’t think anything of it when her pet dogs kept dying mysteriously. Finally, at 16, she’d gone on a date and the boy had tried to rape her in his car. Taking a pen from the dashboard, she’d rammed it into his eyes and ran home.

The police had thought it was a robbery gone wrong and she’d gotten away with it. Since then, she’d seek out a prey in the nightclub, follow him home, and kill him in his car.

“So why didn’t you kill me in the car?” I asked. “I didn’t kill you because.

Full Story: https://akukom.com/dinner-for-two-finale/

Source:www.akukom.com

cc lalasticlala, Rocktation, farano

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Read This, And Ur Troubles Are Over / French Dictionary On Mobile / Llaj Wordsprint May 2010 - $100 Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.