Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 12 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 12 (365 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 12 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Episode 12*

��������‍♂��‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

The hospital saga....

Dave saw her from a distance and tried calling but it was too late. A vehicle came out of nowhere, took a sharp turn and crashed into her. Brenda fell down with a thud…
She laid there motionless while the driver who hit her fled the scene. Mr. Wilson and Amelia came out at that moment. They had followed her when she ran out of the pub.
Dave got to the spot where Brenda laid and cried out her name, but she remained lifeless.
Dave cried like a baby as he placed her head on his chest. Oh my God!, could it be that my Brenda is dead?
He couldn’t help but thought of the worst.
“God please help me,” he silently prayed.

Mr. Wilson quickly brought his car around and together with Dave and Amelia, rushed her to the hospital.
On their way to the hospital, Mr. Wilson couldn’t think straight. He was so confused that he didn’t know where to start.
” what on earth is Brenda doing in Nigeria?,” he muttered......

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/24/my-woman-my-everything-episode-12/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Of Being A Boychild By John Chizoba Vincent / The Psychopath / Finding Happiness - Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.