Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,868 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! (28982 Views)

Here is a Link to all Tuition Free Universities In Sweden, Norway, Finland And Usa / Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by stellose(f): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2007
pLease i need names of tuition free universities in norway, canada and sweden.
thank you.
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2007
what do you mean by tuition free?
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by Ezinwannem: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2007
meaning skools where you wont pay school fees, well none in canada
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by deeja(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2007
Pls I need a list of these Universities.My e-mail is dexy004@yahoo.com
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by kliverpool(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
yes u dont pay school fees but u still like lke 130k per month to get visa or to leave fine in sweden
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by oloba(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2007
Go to www.braintrack.com, you will find all the lists of school in the world, There
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by nthnymarce(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2008
check out, universities of tempare,helsinki,kupio,all in finland. they are tuition free.
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by nthnymarce(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2008
Ezinannem, can u just mail on nthnymarcel@yahoo.com. onyekachi is my name.
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by boy124: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hello,
I am only going to give you one school in Norway,which is Norwegian university of life and sciences.
You can reach them on their web address which is umb.no.Infact i have decided to study in that school come next year as i have all info about gainning admision into the school.
Presently they offer just one undergraduate course in english which is development studies.Anyway for more information at no cost at all.I mean no cost at all i am ready to let you know all about gaining admission and every other thing needed.
You can call me on 07033163275.Midnight call is allowed for everybody.i am doing this as i way of saving Nigerians from the admission pain we all go through here in our dear country Nigeria.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by karma(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2008
[center]TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY EDUCATION[color=#006600][/color]

STUDYING FREE ABROAD IS AN OPPORTUNITY THAT HAS LONG BEEN IN EXISTENCE BUT WHICH MANY WERE NOT AWARE OF.

MANY DEVELOPED COUNTRIES THAT TRUELLY BELIEVES IN SUCCESS AND THE ADVANCEMENT OF HUMAN RACE HAVE LONG REALISE THAT SOUND EDUCATION IS MOST IMPORTANT IN ACHIEVING ANY LAID GOALS IN LIFE,

DUE TO THE BACKWARDNESS OF MOST AFRICAN COUNTRIES,THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THEM AND IT IS NOW LEFT FOR US AS NIGERIANS TO STRECH OUR HANDS AND EMBRACE THIS OPPORTUNITY OR DECIDE TO LEAVE IT FOR THE REST AFRICAN COUNTRIES TO CONTINUE BENEFITING FROM.

THIS PRODUCT IS ALL ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY THAT HAS LONG BEEN IN EXISTENCE BUT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN REALLY TAPPED INTO BY MANY NIGERIANS. IT IS FORMERLY IN E-BOOK FORM BUT PRESENTLY, IT HAS NOW BEEN ADAPTED INTO A CONPREHENSIVE DO IT YOURSELF MANUAL THAT ALSO ANALYSE THE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES OF APPLICATION AND OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT WILL GUILDE YOUR STEPS

IT CONTAINS LIST,DIRECT CONTACTS DETAILS OF SCHOOLS AND OTHER INSTITUTONS ABROAD WHERE YOU CAN STUDY FREE OF CHARGE WITHOUT PAYING A DIME ASIDE FOR YOUR UPKEEP,TRAVELLING AND OTHER EXPENSES.THOUGH IN SOME CASES,YOU MIGHT BE REQUESTED TO PAY SOME TOKENS e.g. STUDENT UNION FEE!,OR A FEW DOLLARS AS TUITION AT WORST.

IT IS A DO IT YOUR SELF MANUAL AND WHICH I TAKE MY TIME TO ANALYSE AND EDIT.WITH IT, I AM SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR MISSION WHICH I WILL WANT TO BELIEVE IS TO GAIN AN ADMISSION INTO A UNIVERSITY ABROAD.
WITH THIS MANUAL(S) YOU CAN APPLY FOR MORE THAN 2500 COURSES IN RENOWNED WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN OVER TEN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES FOR A:

• PhD
• Msc
• Bsc.
• DIPLOMA AND OTHER VOCATIONAL PROGRAMES OF YOUR CHOICE FREE OF CHARGE.ALSO,YOU CAN STUDY TUITION FREE IN USA AND AS WELL STUDY IN UK WITH TUITION LESS THAN 500 POUNDS!!!

LIST OF COUNTRIES TO CHOOSE FROM

• SWEDEN
• FINLAND
• ICELAND
• DENMARK
• HUNGARY
• CZECK REPUBLIC
• GERMANY
• NORWAY
• ESTONIA
• RUSSIA
• FRANCE
• UK
• USA
•GREECE

YOU ARE TO CHOOSE WHICH EVER COUNTRY INTEREST YOU MOSTLY AND REQUEST FOR THE MANUAL AND YOU CAN ORDER FOR MORE THAN ONE MANUAL.

NB: IT IS STRICTLY A DO IT YOURSELF MANUAL AND IT IS HIGHLY COMPREHENSIVE, PRACTICAL AND EASY TO IMPLEMENT.

FOR FURTHER CLEARIFICATIONS AND ENQUIRIES, PLEASE EMAIL:

libraconsult@yahoo.com

LOOK FORWARD TO READ FROM YOU,

Mr. ADEWALE FOLARIN.

NB: please let me know which country interest you mostly and the course you will like to study.

look forward to read from you soon.

LIBRA CONSULT AND SERVICES

Tel: 08087588679, 07026776999

Email: libraconsult@yahoo.com[/center]

1 Like

Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by ibrabak(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2008
ANYONE INTERESTED IN A GENUINE TUITION FREE SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATES&post graduate in canada should

contact me immediately: ibrabak69@gmail.com OR

Send ur Text to:08035665907
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by talebearer: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2008
Thank you for your inquiry! Please find below some general information and links concerning higher education opportunities in Finland. We kindly request you to make sure you go through all the points presented, so as to avoid missing any important information at the start of your application process. HOW TO GET STARTED : http://www(dot)studyinfinland(dot)website of CIMO (Centre for International Mobility) is a good starting point for all prospective students. It provides answers to frequently asked questions on studying in Finland, scholarships, traineeships, student life in Finland, etc. The site also includes an 'International Programmes Database' of all the English-language study programmes in Finnish higher education. By browsing the searchable database, you may easily chart what degree programmes are available in English.NB: you can not, however, apply for a study placement to any of these programmes through CIMO. CIMO is not an admissions office, and we can not unfortunately send you any application forms. Please see below for more information on how and where to submit your application. HOW TO APPLY : The Finnish higher education system comprises two complementary sectors: polytechnics (=universities of applied sciences)universities. two sectors have separate admission procedures. Please refer to these two on-line admissions sites for information on how to apply to their English-language programmes:Admissions to Finnish polytechnics (Universities of Applied Sciences). Admissions to Finnish universities (Multi-faculty universities, Universities of Technology, Art Academies)NB: you can usually only apply during certain fixed application periods. Please check the application times and other requirements from the above two admissions sites! The admission offices of the polytechnics and universities can assist you, should you have additional questions concerning the application procedure, admission requirements, etc.
FOR INFORMATION JUST COPY INTO YOUR BROWSER AND PUT (.) IN PLACE OF (DOT) OR EMAIL US AND WE WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS AT : confidentialconsults@gmail.com
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by talebearer: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
Thank you for your inquiry! Please find below some general information and links concerning higher education opportunities in Finland. We kindly request you to make sure you go through all the points presented, so as to avoid missing any important information at the start of your application process. HOW TO GET STARTED : http://www(dot)studyinfinland(dot)website of CIMO (Centre for International Mobility) is a good starting point for all prospective students. It provides answers to frequently asked questions on studying in Finland, scholarships, traineeships, student life in Finland, etc. The site also includes an 'International Programmes Database' of all the English-language study programmes in Finnish higher education. By browsing the searchable database, you may easily chart what degree programmes are available in English.NB: you can not, however, apply for a study placement to any of these programmes through CIMO. CIMO is not an admissions office, and we can not unfortunately send you any application forms. Please see below for more information on how and where to submit your application. HOW TO APPLY : The Finnish higher education system comprises two complementary sectors: polytechnics (=universities of applied sciences)universities. two sectors have separate admission procedures. Please refer to these two on-line admissions sites for information on how to apply to their English-language programmes:Admissions to Finnish polytechnics (Universities of Applied Sciences). Admissions to Finnish universities (Multi-faculty universities, Universities of Technology, Art Academies)NB: you can usually only apply during certain fixed application periods. Please check the application times and other requirements from the above two admissions sites! The admission offices of the polytechnics and universities can assist you, should you have additional questions concerning the application procedure, admission requirements, etc.
FOR INFORMATION JUST COPY INTO YOUR BROWSER AND PUT (.) IN PLACE OF (DOT) OR EMAIL US AND WE WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS AT : confidentialconsults@gmail.com
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by talebearer: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
Thank you for your inquiry! Please find below some general information and links concerning higher education opportunities in Finland. We kindly request you to make sure you go through all the points presented, so as to avoid missing any important information at the start of your application process. HOW TO GET STARTED : http://www(dot)studyinfinlandnow(dot)(dot)comwebsite of CIMO (Centre for International Mobility) is a good starting point for all prospective students. It provides answers to frequently asked questions on studying in Finland, scholarships, traineeships, student life in Finland, etc. The site also includes an 'International Programmes Database' of all the English-language study programmes in Finnish higher education. By browsing the searchable database, you may easily chart what degree programmes are available in English.NB: you can not, however, apply for a study placement to any of these programmes through CIMO. CIMO is not an admissions office, and we can not unfortunately send you any application forms. Please see below for more information on how and where to submit your application. HOW TO APPLY : The Finnish higher education system comprises two complementary sectors: polytechnics (=universities of applied sciences)universities. two sectors have separate admission procedures. Please refer to these two on-line admissions sites for information on how to apply to their English-language programmes:Admissions to Finnish polytechnics (Universities of Applied Sciences). Admissions to Finnish universities (Multi-faculty universities, Universities of Technology, Art Academies)NB: you can usually only apply during certain fixed application periods. Please check the application times and other requirements from the above two admissions sites! The admission offices of the polytechnics and universities can assist you, should you have additional questions concerning the application procedure, admission requirements, etc.
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by olugabsy: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2010
Please,i need anyone that got the contact of a friend,brother,sister,friends or relatives in Norway to kindly get to me as soon as possible.I wanna get there this month,but got no idea about how life is like over there,and as to where i could get cheaper accommodation.
glaw380(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by usherroyal(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
Please i want the modrator to do something on this particular issue of tuition free school.the way people are posting their useless to scam their fellow human being and nairalander is not good for God shake!lf you are in the best position to help your fellow human being,you better do. God will help you in return.
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by MSRA(m): 5:10am On Aug 31, 2010
To the best of my knowledge, only the Scandinavian countries have any such i.e. Norway, Sweden, Finland etc. Not anywhere else and certainly not North America (US & Canada) except for their citizens and they have to meet a certain set of criteria (usually a very high CGPA); unlike the Scandinavian countries who give it to both citizens and non-citizens. Their academic selection criteria is also high and you'll have to convince their embassies that you can sustain yourself while in their country without having to work (an account balance of 1.5 million should see you through).
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by peacekind: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
updates
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by titanic2(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Its funny when i Still here people grumbling on how to study abroad. I cant all explain it here but to get the better part of it send yes to this

topz4me@gmail.com
Re: Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! by PHgirl(f): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
I've heard of Finland. I also have a question. The lingua franca of Finland isn't English. So, to do a post graduate programme, would one need to learn their language, first?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS / Student Disappears After Withdrawing Money From ATM / See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.