Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You (667 Views)

Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video / No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You by mailtimi(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2018
A waitress did an incredible thing after she was given a $10,000 tip at Sup Dogs restaurant in Greenville, North Carolina.

Alaina Cluster, arrived to work this past Friday and her boss assigned her a table of two .

She promptly brought the diners waters and gave the pair a few minutes to look over the menu, she told Today.

When she came back a second time, there were no customers at the table. Instead, the diners had left a note that read,

“The waters were great,” — and $10,000 in cash.“I thought someone was playing a joke on me,” Cluster told Today. “I wasn’t that excited, I just said, ‘What? What is this?’

According to PEOPLE , after Oliver told her that the money was her tip, she spotted two men with cameras at a different table. She asked them of they were part of the prank, and they simply told her to subscribe to the YouTube channel of MrBeast, adding that he’d been “going around blessing servers’ days.”

Rather than taking the money all for herself, Cluster, a nursing student at East Carolina University, decided to split it with her coworkers. She gave $200 to everyone working during the shift, $100 to servers who weren’t in, and pocketed the $800 that was left.

That could’ve been like anybody on my shift, ya’ know,” she told the morning show. “I didn’t do anything to deserve that much money. I wanted to split it up and be fair with everybody.”

SOURCE: https://naijalog.com/what-this-waitress-did-after-getting-10000-tip-will-shock-you/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2018
what a grace from above
Re: What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You by Ikpewe: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2018
THE LADY IS BABE
Re: What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You by MissSlimbody(f): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Wow, she's got a big heart smiley
Re: What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You by Daviddson(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2018
What a heart of gold. She may have done it without intending to make it go viral and bringing in more for her but that exactly might just happen - "shaken together, and running over" kind of blessings.
Re: What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You by madridguy(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2018
Rather than taking the money all for herself, Cluster, a nursing student at East Carolina University, decided to split it with her coworkers. She gave $200 to everyone working during the shift, $100 to servers who weren’t in, and pocketed the $800 that was left.

Wish the late Nigeria prolific striker, Rasheed Yekini is alive to learn from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You by daddytime(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2018
If na Niger waitress?

Na swear she go swear for all her co-workers plus her boss before she pack her load fire herself.

1 Like

Re: What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You by amazingspiderma: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2018
Her action is shocking .
Re: What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You by PumpumPrince: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
MissSlimbody:
Wow, she's got a big heart smiley

how much is it please?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / From Biochemistry To Radiography / Lecturers Without IPPIS Won’t Get February Salary- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.