Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! (1685 Views)

ZOMBIE NATION : (EXODUS) COMING SOON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2018
AUTHOR:
I have had crazy love for speed as a kid , its funny this is my first try out on writing about a speedster , I have drawn concept arts on characters and I think its only fair I share my idea of what I love about this unique ability.

JACOB BOLT- THE LIVING MIRACLE

A week after 27years old olawole Jacob gets back from a trip with his family from Cairo , he is unexpectedly caught in a freak road accident with a petrol tank , making him the lone survivor of a ghastly accident, he is immediately rushed to the hospital with extremely severe burns and tissue damages but two days later he miraculously is able to heal without any assistance but what would be a miracle is about to become something far greater than miracles.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2018
CONCEPT ART

Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
THE LIVING MIRACLE

MARCH 2 2019

I starred at my hands still in shock of what my wife and well wishers had celebrated with me a few days past after my official discharge from the hospital.
Even the little black spots here and there on my body made no mention to the horrors that was captured of me on pictures which I kept seeing , which everyone was talking about every day , over 158 lost their lives to the ghastly incident that left even properties charred to dust , the remains of human flesh roasted still littered the high way where I too could have died but I had survived , THE LIVING MIRACLE; THE NEWS MEDIA DUBBED ME saying I was a rear example of such a word , how funny I had been left to die in the hospital due to the degree of my burns that saw even the best doctors for the job reject the ideal of trying to help but then again they didn't have to do anything in the end.

"if you keep looking at that mirror again , I am going to make sure you get late for work ...."

Mirabel my wife said softly as she peeked through the room door .
I smiled softly seeing the obvious happiness in her eyes and even for awhile I had forgotten my concerns.

"..... you dont have to go now if you dont want to , you were granted a months leave with pay , we could stay up together ,watch TV even go out and get some air , I mean ...."

I placed a kiss on her head as she drew near with a calm reassuring smile , I hated the idea of having to be reminded how some miraculous deed altered my life , sure I was grateful to whatever kept me alive but I wasn't prepared to live on that for long plus I loved my job if I was to ever go past the traumas I needed to be there.

"shhh.... I want to, you know I don't do so well been In one place for long except its my job, I will be fine besides I am the living miracle I should also be working too"

I said again as I kissed her this time more affectionately on the lips, I couldn't have imagined the horrors she must have gone through those two days seeing me almost lifeless, burnt beyond recognition but I was fortunate and I intended to stay that way.

"beans cake and custard is served, your favorite!"

she said calmly as she turned to go, I watched her leave before suddenly I felt something vibrate right inside of me, the vibration had been so fast and almost uncontrollably flinging me right across the bed, prompting my entire body to jerk in a convulsive manner, I laid on the ground unable to even scream for a minute or two while this lasted, the sensation was lightning fast and almost painlessly except for the violent vibration each part of my body was experiencing and almost again I was able to exhale sharply, my body had began to relax as I felt calm , my supposed convulsion had stopped and for awhile I laid right on floor undecided whether to call mirable whether to explain what had happened to me or not, I shook my head poorly as I breathed heavily before finally standing up, my clothes were now in a mess I was all sweaty almost in that instant, the floor where I laid was soaked with my sweat, I starred at my body once more, I hadn't been injured ironically, the time was far gone and so I decided not to worry not about such circumstances, it may never happen again so why bother, I had reassured myself quickly.

THE END
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by donaldphilipizu(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wotz d meaning of diz.pls comeon,u r far beta dan diz.dont tel me it has finish,.b4
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2018
Author :

Sorry about that, THE END there only signified the end of chapter 1, the chapters are short and long so to say... Stay tuned.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2018
CHAPTER TWO : DAYO AKINLAYAN

COMING UP SOON!!
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2018
okay got ur bk
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2018
CHAPTER TWO : DAYO AKINLAYAN

"I could have sworn there was a time where that AC just sat dormant right up there because you didn't like the cold"

dayo's voice struck the silence in my cubicle where I worked as an auditor likewise he and a few more who worked at the Nigeria stock market.

"hmmm I didn't even realize that"

I said with a little smile as we exchanged pleasantries, Dayo were co auditors and the goto guys in the industry, highly competitive even though I got in a year after he had already established himself, the fact I was younger made him a sort of mentor to me but the obvious competition between us was real and even if we never got to talk about it we knew.

"So I heard we have a living miracle in our midst but I think we should call you just lucky, I mean you are always lucky you know and everyone has been talking about you non stop as if you're some god who fell from the skies, it could have been anyone else who survived and mysteriously got healed"

he continued but I could feel his irritation over the subject, poor dayo was usually irritated whenever he wasn't the subject of distraction around our work place, an obsessive attention seeker Mary another Co worker who I hadn't seen so far use to call him.

"oh well at least now you still have me to worry about in here"

I winked jokingly at him before his expression lightened up a bit.

"hahaha, not so fast boy, I think I am about to get that promotion as the chief auditor, hmmm no I know I am about to get that promotion, the boss has asked me to come see him, says it's a matter of importance, he has asked me to clear my cubicle and I Don see am finish, I know my promotion is just there waiting, I mean who else in here deserves it but me? "

He said convincingly as I nodded again jokingly, he stood there almost quiet as if to reason something out before he shook the thoughts of his mind and walked out without saying anything else much to my confusion as I watched on and for a moment I thought hard about the past month and how hard we both had come up against each other, just trying to get that promotion, we were both the best candidates for the job anyway but unlike dayo I had much concerns for my family who seemed bored after the holidays with me constantly working so I had opted out of the so called battle of supremacy like dayo had openly declared it amongst his crew within the industry, a trip to Egypt's capital was one of the few good ideas I had had for a long time, besides I didn't care much about been the chief auditor, it was always the excuse I gave my self to doing more work unlike dayo whose attitude towards me seem to have reached its breaking point.

"that's my chief auditor himself"

the ever recognizable voice of Mary Akingbe, a Co auditor and one of my closest associate had popped in momentarily as I reflected on.

"I thought, you went on holiday too"

I said cheerfully obviously seeing how good Looking she was, the fair eloquent and dazzling personality she had as usual got me impressed, as I whistled, something that made her usually smile and laugh always.

"you know having come back from the dead , I thought old Jacob was gone and I was going to see a new one, hahaha I like the old Jacob"

She said as her cheeks turned pale from blushing, we had started at each other for a minute before she continued.

"so first of all welcome back from the dead sweet cake and secondly I should feel you in on what's been happening, you practically went offline when you traveled, I have been dying to get you the latest happenings around here"

She said as she winked romantically at me before she drew a chair from an opposite vacant cubicle which she slid into comfortably, I had missed the ever dashing news peddler and comedian within the industry already, Mary was the unusual auditor, a high born socialite whose family personality would give you a thing to think about before talking was quite opposite in manners and attitude, the ever fun, charming and charismatic individual was a friend to all and loved by many within the industry , her presence was more company than a trip to Disneyland if you would say.

"yes, I have been missing this part!"

I said in excitement as we sat to discuss quickly.

"remember, the emergency audit which you were mandated to overseer the last month?"

She said quickly and as stealthily as she could, which gave her words some sort of importance as I tried to remember what she was saying at the moment.

"the auditors audit you mean?"

I said having remembered the tenacity and seriousness of the directives for an audit of all auditors work, the directives hadn't specified the purpose but it had been given so much importance and care that the board of committee had personally monitored my progress, it had been strenuous and yes the usual tussle between me and dayo had made it even worse a bit as he kept trying to find out about my workings not that he was ever successful at it though.

"so I heard from a source that heard from a source that some audits from a certain auditor hasn't been making any sense, actually the story was that the entire thing was to fish out a conspicuous and dubious auditor who has been playing some clever games with the authorities for quite some time "

She paused to see the obvious concerns and confusion in my expression as I tried to wrap my head over the news.

" you mean someone has been giving fake audits, is that even possible? "

I asked in confusion.

"dont know but there is another rumor that you and I know who the suspect is"

She said again before looking over her shoulders as if to avoid drawing any attention.

"we do? , who?"

I asked quickly again.

"you can't do this to me, please I have a sick wife at the hospital, please don't do this, I am sorry, I will pay back what I took but please don't do this to me, please!"

Screamed dayo as the four policemen dragged him past everyone from afar which for a minute distracted us all who stood to watch the drama unfold, I stood in shock as I looked at Mary who shook her head in positive response, the suspect had been dayo all along, I watched as he stared at me from afar.

"you!.. You made this happen, you're the cause, I will deal with you, you will wish you stayed dead, you think you have won right?"

He said in anger as everyone stared at both of us in confusion before all five men disappeared from sight.

"oh boy, now he blames you for defrauding the market, what did I tell you that man he is an obsessive psycho attention seeker, he deserves the disgrace he is getting" Mary said before walking away in the direction of the five.

I stood still confused about everything for a minute before returning back to my sit, should I be worried about his threats I wondered before I got a call from my boss immediately.

"congrats Jacob, it seems that chief auditor position has only one candidate now, please come to my office immediately, we should talk about your new office"

The call had gone dead and for a moment I sat there in silence.

THE END.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 26, 2018
CHAPTER THEEE: THE EGYPTIAN CONNECTION

I had just traveled roughly 18km from my work place to downtown surulere, my home when I realized how hungry I still was; having consumed more than three plates of pounded yam from a nearby eatery which is the first time for me, I quickly found my way into the kitchen.

"you would never believe what doctor Idris found and brought back this afternoon"

mirabel said as she walked in on me in the kitchen.

"what, the doctor was here?"

I asked trying to show a little interest even if I hadn't none and only cared about the intense burning sensation of hunger in my stomach.

"here, he brought it back, says the nurse found it three days ago at the back of the bed space you occupied, thankfully you had asked me to put a word out for the jewel, honestly you are beginning to make me feel jealous, I thought I was your only jewel?"

Mirabel said as she produced a shinning weird looking necklace, one of the souvenirs I had picked up at the museum of Egypt, the little weird ugly perhaps necklace had sat right on top of a few other old antiques which no one probably patronized due to their so called cheap histories and unverified authenticity, the seller had gladly sold it off to me.

"it's said to grant the power of the Roman messenger God mercury to whoever is found worthy"

The weird wild gapped old toothed man said as he quickly collected my money, I hadn't thought twice about his words but I did like the weird neck lace and maybe it did have the power of some god, surviving and healing of such magnitude after the incident was in fact a god like event but then again I was only trying to convince my self of wearing it once more around my neck.

"thanks Hon, you and Matthew are more than any jewel in this world to me, goodnight sweetie" I said quickly with a smile as she made her way to the room before I hurriedly gulped down the plate of rice and soon decided to get another round, I must have been reeling on the effects of some Drugs or something I convinced my self besides it was nice seeing me eat all that, I hadn't no appetite for much food naturally but this was a different me I thought happily, perhaps it was okay and almost immediately as I tried to drink from the glass I was ruffled up by the intense vibration again but this time even more intense as I went down quickly shrugging and shaking violently, another convulsive attack left me unable to control my body movement for a few minutes, my heart beat had gone crazy ,I felt like I wasnt breathing, I watched from the corner of my eye the almost supernatural intense movement of my hands which seemed like a blur or was i also seeing things, I tried to closed my eyes as this went on until I started to feel little tinkling sensations then followed by large bangs and then again I opened my eyes to realize something even more scary had started to happen, my body had began to emitt a series of fast streaks of dark light which seem to be attracted to any electrical gadgets tearing them apart instantly and then I realize I may be conducting the phenomenon of static electricity and almost immediately everything stopped again as I drew a sharp breath.

"what is happening?"

Mirabel asked with some amount of fear and confusion in her eyes as she went to the ground to pick me up where I laid still trying to get some air into my lungs.

"I... I don't know?"

I said almost embarrassed actually as she placed my head carefully on her laps where we sat now and for a moment I starred at the AC which was now churning some offensive odor as did everything other electric gadgets around me.

I starred at her calmly only to find a clear expression of unbelief in her eyes as she seem to be Starring at my hands which I too looked at quickly.

"what is happening?... What is this?"

I asked faintly in confusion as I watched my hands emits some sort of visible dark light almost like the lightning again, a clean view of my hands emitting some sort of static electricity got my wife off the ground and backing up towards the opposite side of the dinner where she looked at me quietly in fear.

"what's happening to you Jacob?"

She said almost sobbing as I tried to stand up leaning on the tables support but this had gone bad the minute I placed my hands on the table, for some reason the static electricity my hands were creating seem to have traveled through some medium and taken the chandelier over my head letting it fall down on me, the thought was instant and fast, I swerved back but then the most remarkable thing happened to me.
I had seen this in some movie where the actor seem to travel out of his body while his body was still in motion except this was happening to me, as I swerved back out from danger, I noticed how slow the world around me became just in that instant, it felt like even the chandelier had been paused and was now hanging from mid air, I stared at my wife whose eyes still were on the floor where I was, she wasn't making any gesture or saying anything either, just staring at the floor in still manner, my eyes quickly caught a side chair which was about to lean on its back but was also caught in this unusual experience of mine, I walked over and had decided to alter its position hopefully to get it standing upright again but the minute I had touched it, the heavy bang of chandelier hitting the floor hit my ears as I turned to looked.

"what did you do?, what happened?.. What was that?"

Mirabel asked as her eyes stared at me momentarily as I stood there's with no answer at the moment.

"I don't know what is happening?, I will go see the doctor first thing tomorrow, I really don't know what is Happening"

I said as I looked at my hands which seemed normal again.

"your hands, they were producing some sort of... I don't know, are you okay?"

She said still frightened as she walked back even more, I hadn't seen her so frightened yet I was now the cause of her fears, I tried to go towards her but she seemed even more afraid like I was some monster or something, I shook my head in disbelief before walking out and headed straight to the guest room, I needed answers to what just happened and I needed to get them fast.

The END.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2018
CHAPTER FOUR: MERCURY

"am telling you, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you in fact you body seems to be in the most perfect state any human body can acquire, no high blood pressure, no high sugar content ,no nothing though the MRI scan significantly showed a series of increased activities but that only suggests that your brain is kicking in full gear "

the doctor assured me with a smile as my mind tried to wrap around the newest findings I had made recently , I wasn't the gym enthusiast the Truth is I cared less about my body shape or size so it was more of a surprise the next morning when I realize my body shape had become muscular toned, even my stomach had mysteriously developed one of the perfect six packs I had ever seen.

"then how do you explain all this?"

I said unsatisfied with the doctor's clean bill of health he had given me.

"i really can't say , we will run more test on you if you want but I doubt we would find anything that may point out something serious or fatal and since I can't see or didn't see what happened to you like you explained , its rather too early for me to point some neurological damage or something else that I would say its the cause but my advice right now for you , would be to take your time off , relax ,give your self some time and am sure you would be alright"

Again his awfully calm gesture seem to be very disturbing to me as I shook my head in obvious disappointment.

"what is happening to me isn't normal Doctor, I don't know but I think am been attacked by something"

I said sympathetically as i became desperate for answer .

"you surviving a lightning bolt that killed over 158 isn't normal"

the doctor said as I starred at him confused , was he unaware of what caused the accident or what.

"I happened to get to the coroner who had the police report on the initial fire incident on that highway three weeks ago which you survived, first witness account stated that a white thunderous lightning bolt blast past the fuel tanker and hit a white sedan car
causing the explosive fire outbreak , your car was hit by that lightning Mr Jacob , the Police confirmed it , you didn't just survive an explosion you survived a lightning bolt I mean you should call you Jacob bolt "

the doctor said again as I watched on confusingly , I hadn't no idea of what really happened, the doctors had explained the sort of amnesia that might have occurred to keep that day's accident from me , was it really true I had had survived such ?

"I will take my leave now ,thank you very much"

I said calmly as I exited his office, my thoughts were heavy as I slid into my car.

"who would have thought after thousands of years my powers would manifest itself once more"

the soft strange voice came at me at a shock as I struggled to find its owner from the back sit of my car.

"thief...."

I yelled the first word that came to my mind before his voice strangely stopped me from going any further.

"listen Jacob , be quiet and be calm "

the voice seemed to work like magic as I obeyed almost in an instant , the feeling of fear and suspicion had totally disappeared within instant just as my heart beat relaxed even more as if the danger of a stranger in my car was no More.

"my name is Meçe riñe but I have been known through history indefinite as Mercury the messenger god "

the voice said again as I stared at the mirror which reviewed an older white male whose eyes seem to glitter , his white silk woollen clothes shone bright and the occasional distorted lightning which emanated from all over his body reminded me of my present predicament.

"a god ?"

I mustered the words surprisingly as I had no show of fear when I spoke.

"yes, I was a god or what is left of the gods and the powers which choose me then has reincarnated itself within you to usher in the era of gods once more"

he continued as I sensed a chuckle from him .

"i dont understand?, what powers , what gods , are you responsible for this?"

i asked again.

"I am sort of but I only sold you the neck lace , the neck lace would only be effective if the wearer was chosen and you were chosen by the speed stream which was the source of my powers "

he paused again as I listened carefully.

"I know this is all confusing but let me explain everything to you, millions of years ago before your kinds were created , there were the the gods , my kinds had different sort of powers , this Powers were meant to balance the wheel of life and death for o it self ,my powers was different unlike the others , it was speed and so I was dubbed the messenger god whose only importance within the council of gods was to deliver messages from gods to creations such as yours and so it had been for millions of more years , we didn't die ,where humans reproduce , the circle of life and death it self meant my kind reincarnated once in a while, earth was soon discovered and then it all happened , I fell in love with an earth woman called Mari-yalus , and every time I was sent to earth I was with her and for years it was so until one day I came to earth and she was no more , she died and I couldn't save her unless I did something and so I did something, I chased after death and snatched her soul from it , I gave her her life back but this single act of mine would cost us all our so called immortality , hence the gods one by one died and never came back except me , I distorted the balance between life and death , my powers began to diminish and so I decided to store them within a cursed amulet that would find its wearer and hence someone worthy of my powers who can reverse what I did millions of years ago and hence restore balance "

He said as I began to understand little of what he was saying.

"Couldn't you have reversed it yourself?"

I asked .

"Well , that's the thing , i tried but I was unable to run back in time , somehow the disruption of the balance distorted my powers , so I thought if I couldn't do it maybe someone could and now maybe you can help me correct my mistake"

He said again.

"The bolt , I was struck by a bolt , it killed a lot of people"

I asked sympathetically.

"Hmmm sadly yes , the amulet was to find someone Worthy of my speed , my speed came from the skies in the form of a bolt , am sorry about that , a lot of people have died for my mistakes more will if the balance is not restored , death has bridged the gap between it and life , every life will perish soon if we dont stop it"

" stop death?, how ?"

I could feel my initial fears returning all of a sudden without further thought i had dashed out of the car hurriedly before turning to stare at my back seat through the window only to find no one in side .

"Run Jacob!...Run Jacob!!...Use your speed!!"

The voice seemed to echo in my head and for a moment I starred out of confusion , was I in a crazy trance or was I just making up anything to calm myself and perhaps give an answer to my problems, I got into my car again and drove out of the garage more confused and disappointed than I was earlier.

THE END.

2 Likes

Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by donaldphilipizu(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
okay,,,,nice update bros
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2018
CHAPTER FIVE: BOLT

This is crazy I muttered to myself as I swerved into a lonely part of the road and got out to clear my head , was I going insane or was I been attacked spiritually?
I starred at the rear view mirror as if there was something different I could see in my face and only kicked the air out of anguish for lack of any obvious evidence.
I hadn't made the mystery incident up , it was all real I thought before my phone rang , Mirabel had been calling I hadn't no explaining to give her and her obvious confusion and fear the other day only heightened my worries , I decided to try something crazy , the road was a lonely and bushy part meaning I had good opportunity to explore all options my little brain could come up with, I released the tie around my neck and folded my sleeves , well if my crazy thoughts were right for once I should be able to run , very fast.
I know it was crazy but I felt something the other night when the chandelier came crashing down on me ,except it didn't hit me at all, it was a feeling I couldn't explain yet it felt natural like it has always been there inside of me.
I shook my head out of embarrassment before I had soon realize that intense feeling burning within me, without further thought I bolted forward and for a minute it happened again, dark streaks quickly emanated from my body and almost then I felt time slowed down for a minute , I paused for brief moment and starred at myself , the dark distorted lights seem to emanate from all over my body in no particular order, it didn't feel ticklish this time except for my clothes which seem to get shredded each time, these streaks occured , I stared back at my car only to discover I had within those few seconds when I bolted forward had covered over at least 3km away from my car, that was fast, I doubled my steps back and only managed to hold myself from crashing into my car as I realize I was right in front of my car again, I held my break for a few moment before exhaling again and almost immediately everything stopped , I looked around me as if I had lost something , everything was normal I looked the distance I had covered only to see the dust of my foot steps still trying to settle, I was unable to see how far within those few seconds I had covered , but I had realized something , I wasn't crazy and just as I healed miraculously , there was something else within me.
I took my phone out and searched out the camera icon, if what just happened was real I needed to see what I was feeling.
And then again I ran forward and just like the first time, I covered more kms away from my car and then again I ran back , I seem to know how to go around this POWERS well it wasn't that hard all I needed to do was run.
I grabbed hold of my phone which was now lying face down on the ground apparently having been blown away by my speed, the recorded video showed nothing except for a little black glitch which I only was able to notice as I slowed down the video , the glitch happened less than 1 second of the entire video, I stood there amazed rather than afraid this time, I struggled to contain my self when I realized how good I felt within myself in that moment and only then I knew what I wanted to do next.
Gbummmk!
I seem to hear the sound of my speed as I once more bolt forward right into the highway without fear, I watched how every thing around me seem to have slowed down even when I guessed they would be in motion, for some reason I seem to be running at a speed nothing else could achieve, I ran forward passing a Camry and it's female driver, I stopped right in front of the car and for a minute I inhaled deeply ,closing my eyes and only exhaled when I heard the alarming horn the Camry was now blaring at me, the car was going to hit me, the distance between us wasn't enough for either both of us to make any decisions except in that instance my new mysterious powers had kicked in almost immediately and then again, everything slowed down allowing me to make a quick drift away from the car's direction , the turn was sharp and as my powers kicked in to save my life so did it go out, but I was flung right into the bear by bush surrounding the road side by the force of the drift.
I stood up and only noticed a stick stucked in my head, I pulled it out painfully as my blood gathered around the spot and then again I discovered my body had patched me up , I rubbed my hands only to find no trace of my injury.
I charged forward again as my powers kicked in, I ran back within few seconds right back at my car , my clothes were now in shreds, I had finally found some explanation to what was happening to me except I wasn't sure how or who would accept it.

The END.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Ayotomiwa29(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2018
Following... Nice work op
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2018
wow,,,,,,,,z mmm. jst superb......continuing
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2018
CHAPTER SIX: POWER

I laughed hysterically realizing I had successfully traveled around the entire axis of Lagos in a blur.
"3.2 Seconds" I chuckled cheerfully at myself as I stopped the clock , it's been two weeks since I knew what was happening to me , I had soon discover there were other things I could do, for some reasons which I could relate to, my speed gave me a super sense of direction whenever I used it, I knew where to go and how to get there , I soon discover I was able to understand practically every form of human communication and language , it was frightening when I was able to understand what my igbo speaking Co workers where saying at first and then I realize even when I couldn't speak it , I could understand it and this came even when I wasn't using my so called super power at all, alongside the fact I could probably heal if injured within seconds.
I had went on online to search for any relative story as mine only to find works of fiction depicting people with super human abilities, if only they knew maybe there works could be happening right here in this reality.
I grabbed hold of my clothes which I had to pull before my little test run quickly , I hadn't figured out a way from getting the instantaneous lightning bolts that my body produced , static electricity caused by in tense tension between two surfaces owing to the constant super fast vibration my body made whenever I used this speed.
I knotted my tie quickly before driving into the main road again , I starred at the dashboard where my meters read 60km/h and shook my head in disappointment , finally found something faster than anything man has ever built.
"Waow!..waow!!.. waow!!!"
the sirens of an armoured blew past me accompanied by two armed cars in top speed practically giving me a scare as I reduced my car speed, I pushed down the brake as I watched the cars in distance, the thought came within instance of seeing the bullion van, it was probably loaded with millions of cash, I mean I could just get into the bullion van and get as much cash as I wanted without hurting no one plus banks had insurances meaning no one in the end gets hurt, it was risky buy my adrenaline and the thirst of my new found hobby kicked in.
Gbimmm!!!
I jolted forward in pursuit almost immediately reaping my clothes in shreds , I had covered the distance between my car and then speeding bullion vans within a twinkle of an eye, the cars seem not to even move as I ran up against them, they were still in motion but I was at least a thousand times faster so I couldn't see the movement except still vehicles and personnels .
I ran up to the back of the bullion van only to see the huge locks which kept it firecely locked , the keys was going to be with the driver definitely I assumed as I ran back still to the front only to find out it couldn't be opened from the outside, I shook my head in disbelief for a moment before something hit me quickly, the static electricity my body was producing , what if I channeled it towards the locks ,then I ran back to locks and touched one of the locks.
Shrrrhhh...kpah!!
came the sound of the lock bouncing right into the air but I hadn't anticipated what happened next, my powers kicked out .
Waw..uhmmm.. waw. .uhmmm!!
I turned out of fear as the speeding armoured cars resumed their motion ,they were right behind the bullion van and I was right in the middle, I stared at one of the armoured cars whose driver had sighted me now.
hey!!!
I heard him scream before I turned again and within instance my powers kicked in again , I didn't know what happened or why my powers kicked out but I had had enough test run for a day, I jolted back as fast as I could before realizing I was right in front of my car once more, I hurried inside my car noticing I was now fully naked , I reversed as fast as I could and drove out of sight. hopefully my face hadn't been seen, my powers kicked in quickly I couldn't have been seen, the thought of having so much and what I could do with these powers was beyond me, I was going to take enough money for myself from the nearest bank I saw, it's not like I would even been seen. probably take me a second to get more than my car could carry when I used my powers, I was going to be rich beyond anyone's imagination within few seconds.
I smiled cheerfully as I stuck my head out to stare at my rear view mirror.
the armoured cars hadn't weren't following me so I was good to go, I fired my gear as I drove fast down into the city.
I could finally get anything I want without anyone stopping me.

THE END.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by donaldphilipizu(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
interesting
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 02, 2018
CHAPTER 7: COSTUME

I starred in an anguish for a moment and in obvious contain, I just realized one other thing about my so called powers, I couldn't hold anything while using it, remember how my clothes gets shredded to nothing within instance of my powers kicking so does anything I hold on to , I quickly grabbed my phone as I searched for something similar to the phenomenon, I came close to realizing how fast I was going .
"Objects that enter Earth’s atmosphere burn not because
they are falling from great height, but because they are
traveling through the atmosphere at great speed. A
returning spacecraft enters the atmosphere at about Mach
It’s usually assumed that the mechanism of heating in re-
entry is by friction (i.e. viscous drag in the atmosphere).
This is the predominant mechanism only at lower
altitudes, as air density increases. During the fastest and
hottest part of the descent, something different happens.
A re-entering vehicle develops a very energetic pressure
wave at its leading surfaces. The energy density is
sufficient to cause atmospheric molecules to dissociate,
and their component atoms to become ionized. The vehicle
thus descends in a superheated shroud of incandescent
plasma"

I read out, I was achieving speeds far greater than mach 25 making it unbearable for anything I came in contact with, my speed wasn't doing anything to me really but for anything I held on to, it was going to be instant death so to say.
surely there could be a way , what good is it to have such speeds if I couldnt use them for Anything I thought sadly.
Then I remembered a fictional work I had saw online about a guy whose electric powers kept ruining his life until he made a suit that acted like an insulator, perhaps if I could find some sort of suit strong enough to adsorb the energetic pressure of my speed , I could probably be okay.
The ringing of my phone had suddenly brought me out of my thinking.
"hey, Mary how are you doing? " I responded upon picking my co-worker's call.
"I am doing pretty well actually, hey hope no one is missing the chief auditor, I mean I could stroll by anytime to say hi and maybe help you guys with one or two other things " I said almost immediately remembering how I had to subsequently accept the initial leave I was offered to help me recuperate.
"hahaha, come on don't be a workaholic, I was only calling to make sure you were not thinking of passing by to say hello or do one or two things like you said, we miss our chief auditor but most importantly we need a fit chief auditor, so get better and then you can stroll by and do one or two things over here" She said reassuringly .
"hmm oh well thanks for calling dear" I said before our little talk ended.
"clothe , absorbs energy pressure, speed " I said slowly as I typed the words into my phone's browser, I starred at countless fictional works with disappointment , I needed something real I could use.
"Nano carbon fibre to be used for building new age space crafts ?"
The headlines came up amongst my search of course I wasn't interested in space or space crafts but the material which it was going to be built with.
"New age technology giants, KINNECT INDUSTRIES have developed an almost out if this world material known as the element 9 ,a nano like carbon fibre, 15 times lighter than your average carbon fiber, friction absorbent and has been rumoured to maybe one day take astronauts closer to the sun, its impressive absorption of energy created by pressure as space ships descends into unfamiliar atmosphere has been noted as extremely impressive and has already at testing stages surpassed any other known material..."
"how can I order for element 9?" I typed quickly excited by the prospect of this finding.
But the results hadn't been anything close to what I wanted, it turns out this material was not for sale.
I shook my head in disbelief, I couldnt continue running naked almost everytime , if this material is as good as they say maybe it could help me, I needed a way to get this material.
"Kinnect industries, element 9 production " I again typed as quickly as I could .
"No particular address was given except the headquarters of this mysterious company, located at Hilton Rich , west of Illinois, USA."
I then searched for images of the company , a huge architectural wonder, almost impressed at the moment.
"production team, element 9 ,kinnect industries " I typed again.
"Dr. Maxwell kerrington " popped out quickly again.
I then searched for anything related to an address but none was found for some reason he hadn't no social media account through which I could get more information on him at the moment.
"friends,team , Dr maxwell kerrington, kinnect industries " I typed again.
"elizabeth sanders, PRO of Walters Corp, wife of lead production scientist Dr. M. Kerrington, Senator Peter Newitt, Macfold Costner industries, former employers of Dr. Kerrignton...."
I had found the link if I could get anyone to tell me this scientist location there could be a way for me to get him to tell me where this element 9 is produced and how to get it, the thought had never occurred to me for me to travel such distance, this was going to take while but I was more confident than ever.
"U. S. A" I said slowly before deciding to go get some food.

The END.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by donaldphilipizu(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2018
NICE ONE, U R REALY GUD
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Ayotomiwa29(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Excellent
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by michael123pelemo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Continue please
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2018
CHAPTER EIGHT: KINNECT INDUSTRIES PART 1

you know how you sit in a car and even when you are hitting 220km/h and you don't really feel like its moving that fast even though the pedestrians are fleeing for their lives?
That's how it feels once my powers kick in, you're practically running at your own speed but you're not covering 1km/h at a stride but a whole lot more, I see everything and if I slow down enough I can hear everything.
"you are travelling, why ,when? " Mirabel asked confusingly as I broke my eminent departure to her.
"yeah sweet cake, the neurologist wanted me to do some scanning some previous week ago, the time is the machine broke down up here, I have to be in port Harcourt to do it " I said convincingly I had gotten better at lying after initially convincing her that the freak accident that fateful was a cause of a counterfeit phone battery which had a short circuit, the explanations hadn't been totally convincing but I had made sure it was a pretty good one it wasn't my choice to lie to her and my son but I wasn't prepared to loose them, over the time she began to relax around me and soon forgot it, though I wonder if she did totally believe what I had told her.
"you will be staying over there? " Mirabel asked calmly.
"Nah, it should be fast and pretty easy, a day's journey I suppose" I said with a smile.
"hmm okay, you're taking first flight to port Harcourt? " she continued again.
"yeah, six o'clock exactly , don't keep up for me, I will do just fine okay " I said reassuringly before she placed a kiss on my cheeks before bidding good night. I closed my eyes slowly, I had been to the USA once , what was waiting for me this time I wondered as I began to fall asleep.
Kharrurrrh!.... My whole body kicked in full swing producing a White distortion down my footpaths as I began to accelerate down the Lagos ahmadu Bella way , my perception of time was blurred just as everything around me usually was when I increased my speed only slowing down as I past moving vehicles , the more speed I used the more interaction my body seem to have with the environment noticing how a simple turn into another lane of the highway practically pushed both cars on my side a bit, I stopped far off as my powers kicked out for a few seconds , only to see the impact of my speed shatter the cars glasses , I instinctively kicked in my powers and again time slowed down allowing me to race up to the cars, I saw the glass fragments suspended in mid air a female occupant on one side and four male occupants on the other , it took me far less to wave the glasses from their direction and thereby preventing any accident, I paused for a bit to stare at the dashboard time 6:00:35 AM , I sped off quickly down the Atlantic Ocean shore line in Victoria island.
Wondering why I was heading down the shore line, well if one of the few speed theory I have become acquainted with over a few weeks would be correct, I might just be the second man to walk across the water but though I would be the first to run over it so to say, 30m/s if such speed could be maintained was enough to let me accelerate above past the surface of the water, I hadn't given it a try but then again it was my only way to the USA, my immediate stop felt like a lightning bolt hitting the ground, just as the dust and air pressure began to calm down I starred at the ocean, 30miles per second meant I was going to be running faster than I have ever done, each time I landed a feet I needed to cover 173,809 kilometres .
I kicked in my powers in full gear as I ran back wards for a bit into the islands highway , like an athlete on a race track and for a second I felt confident I could do this.
Khrarhhha!
I heard the sound of lightning bolt down my footpaths once more ,this time even louder as I raced down the shore line, I was no swimmer , I could either be the first man to run on water or be one do the few victims the ocean had claimed.
I increased my speed again exhaling and inhaling practically same time as my hands went to and from in motion.
My feet hit the ocean surface only for me to feel and it was hard, had I achieved 30m/s?
I needed my focus I was exerting way more energy than I usually did, who knows how long I was going to be traveling but it was happening definitely, I was literally running on water at super human speed.
I knew what direction to follow and where it was due to the fact I had some sort of universal GPRS in my head, something I still couldn't understand for now but was coming handing as I switched direction to the north east corner of the Atlantic Ocean.
Illinois here I come.

THE END.
PART 2 COMING UP
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by michael123pelemo(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2018
I'm feeling this....
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
CHAPTER EIGHT: KINNECT INDUSTRIES PART 2

Between the hunger and the intense feeling inside my body as I covered more of the Atlantic ocean further I couldn’t help but wonder how my little trip was going to work out , a stack unclad ghost perhaps would be reported as been rampant around the USA I imagined as I swerve past a ship , it was the fourth one I had seen upon switching north west , was I taking too long I wonder and then again a sudden feel of urgency gave me the energy to keep thrusting forward , my body was going crazy at this speed as the black lights that emanated from my entire body at the time seem to become more rampant at the minute , I didn’t feel anything apart from the fact it was beginning to feel harder to breath every time I increased my speed and the hunger deep inside of me. The ocean was vast and tiring as I ran , every now and then a fish hopped right up and back inside , the light of the day illuminated the blue ocean as far as I could see, just the ocean and the clear blue sky , I swerved past a few yachts and fishing vessels again and for awhile it seems they were becoming more finally I exhaled deeply as my eyes met with the shore line I hadn’t had the instinct feeling to change my direction yet so it meant I was on to something , just as I saw the shoreline my eyes caught hold of activities around it , the beach had people , boats ,yachts and buildings around it , I had hoped to take a break as soon as I could get to shore never the less I needed to do it , I had been running at super speed all this time ,ever at speeds I was uncomfortable with ,remembering how my speed almost cost two drivers their lives , I reduced my speed as I drew nearer and tried drifting to the opposite side of my direction as quick as I could , the aim was to help me reduce the impact of my speed for a brief moment before reaccelerating again. The drift caused me to slide forward past the sandy beach in a continuously motion , I starred at people just quick enough to see their heads follow my direction in slowly motion and then again .
Kharrrha! I powered up again just instinctively kicked in to change direction, the south west of the beach I ran towards , Jacksonville florida , I could read a sign post say, I smiled calmly before bolting past the sign post , hopefully my preferred destination was getting closer by the distance I was covering. A stranger in an unfamiliar territory yet I wasn’t asking any questions as to direction or where I had to go , I kept swinging my hands to and fro as I raced forward past the traffics , buildings and everything , its usually quiet and blurry except when I had to look, I sped past a one or two highway and even past a train without effort , I was a man on a mission , both black and white bolts jolt uncontrollably from my body ,two streets and another highway got me applying the brakes , a sliding drift that seem to allow me stop instantly with causing a havoc around my environment .
“MACFOLD COSTNER INDUSTRIES” I said as I stood within seconds in front of the mammoth architectural wonder, the size was relatively the smaller to that dr. maxewell’s new employers building which was kinnect industries. I knew what I needed to get , information on dr. kerrignton’s which would allow me get to him, I knew how hard it was going to be if I went directly to kinnect industries directly , I might be fast ,very fast but who knows how long and what measures was in place for me , the industry was a security company , one of the best in the world , with high tech systems no other company can boast of , I wasn’t going to be cocky at proving how fast I was , I again kicked in my speeds ,slidng past the main gates of the bulding ,past the security guards and the security cameras undetected , it didn’t matter how sophisticated the cameras were going to be I knew I was good to go , past the main doors and into the reception floor I had realized how long I had been running , 6:18 AM read the digital huge clock hung right up the wall , it was empty except for a few personnel and a few offices with their lights still on, I zapped past the reception desk again,going through all the floors of the building to find any senior staff’s office , accessing the first office on floor 9 easily for it hadn’t been locked , I moved in quickly and almost immediately kicked out of my speed ,an access into the company’s data of all its personnel would get me all I needed, I worked at the forex exchange as an auditor , I knew how hard it was removing or clearing an ex personnel files from the company’s data system ,I powered on the system only to be greeted by a pass code by which I could access any sort of information , a six digit passcode it required , I hadn’t anticipated this even though I should even I had a passcode on my system likewise should anyone, the calculation was rough in my head but if I needed to do this , one out of a million combination was the right one, I could not use my speed for fear of blasting and probably causing an explosion I, a deadlock with time far spent , I decided to try something new, I remembered how when I first had the vibrations which seem to be some sort attack , what if I could channel my speed into just one part of my body , surely the odds of those distortion ruining anything would be minimal I guessed , so I starred at my hands for a while ,exhaling deeply and then again I began to shake both hands to and fro ,shutting my eyes tightly as I tried to kick in my powers for a second , I felt my speed rushing inside of me and when I opened my eyes , I realized my powers hadn’t kicked in at all well , they hadn’t kicked in fully , I starred at the glitch my hands were making , so that’s what I looked like, I said as I moved my hands to and fro only to notice my fingers were moving at super speeds creating some kind of visual distortion , I could hardly see them nor feel the movement but the y were moving , I hit the keyboards and noticed I hadn’t caused any sort of damage to them , the plan was simple , type in six combinations as fast as I can until one out of a million possible combination was right. 1..2..3..4..5..1., wrong! .1..2..3..4..5..2…wrong!! 1..2..3..4..5..3..wrong!!! ..5..4..3..5..6..1..right! I said almost impressed by the fact I had typed almost twelve thousand combinations in less than a second , I searched quickly throughout the system until I found it and as I had guessed doctor Maxwell’s data had not been altered yet.
“12 LANE ST.PARK STREET” I said , my eyes caught hold of a chocolate bar loosely placed on top of a folder untouched , just what I needed to refill my energy , I grabbed it hungrily munching the chocolate as fast as I could , I heard a voice or two just outside the office , I was done here and again I bolted past the door as fast as I could way down the streets, past the racing vehicles , bikes and everything else in a blur.
THE END.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 05, 2018
CHAPTER EIGHT: KINNECT IDNUSTRIES PART THREE

Kharaahh!....again I ran forward past the lawns as I bolt past the front door , well I wasn’t going to knock and hopefully a door wasn’t going to cost much , I didn’t feel the impact except the pieces of woods and little glasses been scattered all the way as I ran in , again my gut feeling made me turn east of the little passage and right into the dinner room , a calm cool family of three sat eating breakfast , an older male and two kids , a younger female teenager just around my boy’s age and an older male , again time was slower as they still hadn’t reacted to my presence , I ran a step closer before clutching the older male , I couldn’t show my unclothedness in front of the kids if my unwelcomed presence wasn’t enough to cause a heart attack , I exhaled and inhaled with much focus as I channeled my speed throughout my body , remember how I had to vibrate my hands to super speed and couldn’t even feel or see my hands just maybe if I could do same to my entire body I might not just be able to hide my unclothedness but also identity . “hah!..who are…” the white old male said as my powers kicked out just as he was able to realize he want upon his chair eating breakfast. “element 9, where is it!” I said in husky dark tone , it was working too good , I wasn’t just able to vibrate my entire body at super speeds hiding my body but it had also had an effect on my speech , my entire body was vibrating at super speed it was easy for me to figure it would affect the air flow going through my throat as I tried to speak and even more I was able to hold on to the doctor without fear of reducing the old white man to char and bones. “dad!....what the….” The older male teenager managed to say before the younger one began to scream at the top of her voice apparently frightened by my sight. “element 9!, where is it and how can I get” I said again as I clutched to his collar a little bit harder as I tried to concentrate on what I was doing I had noticed the older teen try to make a run for it I wasn’t going to stop him , in seconds I could be out of here I convinced myself. “element 9!” I said again angrily as my body emitted two or three more black bolts which seem to do damage to the microwave and a few appliances surrounding us . “you are a speedster!?” he said as he tried to make out my face even though I was vibrating my body at super speed. “where can I find element 9!?, you are in charge of the production team, where is it?” I asked again. “I will tell you !..i will tell you , its located in a top class security facility down town in philadephia,234 WESTON AVENUE , KINNECT RESEARCH LABORATORIES you will not be able to make it in there” he struggled to say. “watch me!” I said again before I released him and again took to my heels in super speed past the door and then again my instincts kicked in ,racing north through the highway , I ran faster even more impressed by what I could do now, I wasn’t just able to race at super speed , I was now beginning to learn how to control it , i swerved past two streets before connecting a major highway , I raced past a big truck before I felt something behind me , I turned sideways only to see some one behind me , it was scary for me , normally I saw people frozen in time as I ran but what is aw behind me was coming at me , it was in full motion as I was and it wasn’t stopping , I ran even more faster making turns and squeezing past one or two difficult spaces but it was right behind me and even more as I took a closer look still. “impossible!” I said to myself , I was been chased by something else that want human , could this be sort of mirage or was I using too much of my powers , I decided to kick out of my powers for a second to see what was really behind me , I covered more distance between me and whatever I had seen and came to a halt within instances right in the middle of the highway.
I breathed heavily as I starred in the distance between the cars and everything and almost then I could just make out what seem like a robot racing at super human speeds towards me I had less time to react as I tried to kick in my powers .
“you ..are ..coming ..with ..me !” a heavy metal humanoid stood right in front of me , I tried to breathe only to realize his left hand was right in front of my neck , I squeezed harder but the grip was firm ,as the silver colored humanoid with red lenses for eyes starred at me , I forced my speed into my left hand and for a minute, I made a fist and threw harder at it , but it had released its grip and then my powers kicked in only for me to realize , it had dodged it my initial punch. I wasnt going to Wait for whatever this was , I tried to run but again I felt a hard grip around my left arm letting me turn , head first right into its fist , I flew back across the highway landing into the wind screen of a speeding car , I felt the impact but then again I felt I had been pulled out , I tried once more to use my powers but It seemed to have guessed what I was about to do. Whimmm…plimm! An electronic lock beeped round my neck and then I noticed everything was blurry again as it sped off with me in his arms and captive, whatever this thing was , it was a speedster and the lock he had put around my neck seem to prevent me from using my powers any further , I was tired and weak at this moment , whatever my fate was , I was going to find soon.

THE END
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 05, 2018
CHAPTER NINE: DENORMS

“you know, I could sue you for touching one of my employees and wanting to steal from my boss” the voice came suddenly as I struggled to regain consciousness . “where am i?” I asked confusingly as my vision became clearer only to notice I was sitting right in front of a tall well suited man in an open white space , somewhat of a room I would say except there was no furniture inside of the large space except the chair which i sat on, my hands had been cuffed to the chair and the lock seem to still be around my neck . “you know I should be the one asking that Jacob ola-wa-le, hope I got that right!” the man said again as I starred confusingly , who on earth was this and how did he know my name? “my name is Elijah Grant and don’t panic , there is no need for that and yes I can read your mind ,its crazy right ,so think of something I will tell you right now” the man said as he chuckled a bit , was he joking I wondered as I tried to observe the gentleman.
He seem to be in his mid thirties .
“am thirty two by the way and I wasn’t joking Jacob olawale , I know what is up in your head and am guessing you can believe that you know because you are also a DENORMS like me.
“a what ?, how is it possible you can understand what is in my mind?” I asked still confused I had noticed I had been worn a loosely white robe.
“you are a D-GENERATIVE NORMAL aka a denorm, what oh sorry …” he paused for a while as he clutch his head using his left hand as if to listen to something I wasn’t hearing or seeing at the time. “wait a minute, you ran across the continents?, hah that’s incredible talk about a naked speedster,haha anyway it seems you have got no idea of what you really are , I mean you have powers that’s cool you probably think this is some god’s intervention when the freak accident happen but its not , there are a whole lot like you and I around the world , thousands and probably millions of denorms with different powers , most hide it and a few dare go online to show it off but since its tv , no one probably will believe that , I mean the PROJECTILE practically threw you off against a car’s wind screen , the driver is probably gonna think it was some weird ill accident ,haha..!” he chuckled a bit more. “the projectile?” I asked again as I tried to free my hands unsuccessfully . “oh I bet you were freaked out by a racing robot , don’t worry his orders was to find and bring you with any means necessary , he is loyal , its is programming and unlike you , his speed is a work of meticulous and science daring renditions that have changed the entirety of kinnect industries fortune, one day it will not only break the light speed but will have access to the speed stream !” he said again before starring at his watch . “the speed what?” I asked but he hadn’t answered me yet before he made way to open the door for other personnel who had came in with a wheeled medical table .
“okay jacob , we are going to free you , treat you and even make you better and whats more you could leave here with element 9, you want a costume right to keep your speed safe , the element 9 can do that my boss wants to help , you didn’t have to come and try to steal it that would have been very bad , even the wingman cant come in here and he is practically one of the strongest aliens on earth, first we are going to let you go , you can try to speed off if you want its your luck , but I think we can help each other a lot more “ he said again as the two doctors released my cuffs and then released my collar immediately I kicked into my powers about to bolt out of whatever this was but I kicked out almost immediately so far so good he seem to know more about my powers and how or what was happening besides if he could read minds he already knew I was going to make a run for it. “good to know , you weren’t planning on leaving us soon, alright listen as a show of trust between us , I have asked my boss to let the doctors administer a C3 to you, don’t ask whats a c3 , well listen up , you aren’t the only speedster sorry to break your heart , you have seen projectile but he doesn’t count as a speedster cause technically it’s a machine but we have a few over here , we have the speedran , we have the human bolt , we have Mr. fast , we have target and so many others , so far the most powerful of them is speedran , he is practically the only one who we know so far can access the speed stream , don’t worry I can tell you what we know about the speed stream later but all speedsters have a fast metabolic rate meaning you need energy constantly , meaning also you are going to be eating a lot but here is the thing , food isn’t going to help you much because your body is already producing this energy you need ,each time you use your super speed , you open a channel from which the speed stream fuels you providing you with enough energy to run forever if you want but the thing is the human body is unable to process this vast amount of energy meaning in the end , you end up wasting it , those distortions you see your body emits , they are as a result of this fact so our scientist invented what we call the c3 aka cato-nic tri-dinesis , bi- product which would help your body adsorb this energy and use it , if you want we can give that to you right now , no cost fee just say yes or no but say yes cause I know you need it literally “ he said i starred at him quickly before starring at the metal syringe on the table ,was this some sort of trick? I shook my head in agreement as one of the doctors came forward with it , I stretched my hand forward .
Chuh!
The injection fired its contents into my hand and for a moment I could almost make out the direction of the liquid in my veins, it felt hot inside of me for a moment and then nothing at all.
“ so now you know its not a trick , I will be leaving you to get dressed and rest , I know you are in a hurry , all speedsters are always in a hurry but you have to wait , the c3 is a strong vaccine , it will make you feel woozy and dizzy for a while even more I want to talk about how you can help us and maybe then we can talk about making a suit out of the element for you…. “ he said once more as the doctors walked out again. “here , you can rest over there , we will talk later “ he said as I was caught off guard by the electronic buzz that came from behind me , I turned around quickly only to see a white bed pulled out from an open floor and finally stopping just again as the floor closed, he smiled calmly before he too disappeared through the door , I starred around only to find a cctv camera on the far end of the room , I was been watched but for now I was less worried of such , whatever the c3 was doing inside of me , I could feel it , I was getting woozy and dixxy and only managed to find my way to the bed , it was lights out for me.

THE END
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 05, 2018
CONTINUED .
PART TWO : DENORMS

“I see you are fully rested” the now familiar voice came again as I opened my eyes to see a bunch of trousers and sleeves on a wheel table in front of me and another table which had a plate of sandwich on it and a can of juice on it . “how long have I been sleeping” I asked as I sat upright .
“two and a half days …“ he said as stretched a pair of blue trouser and sky blue t shirt to me , he must have read my mind or something , those were my favorite colors , how much did he really know about me I began to wonder as I took the clothes from him. “ get dressed and well you are done eating something , please exit the room , someone will show you the way around , you did ask me where you were right?” he said again with a smile before going out of the room. Perfect sizes they were as I wore them , I grabbed the sandwich and ate hungrily while I starred at the cameras with much discomfort , the idea I was been watched did feel strange for me quickly I ate before I stood and gave a stretch and headed for the door. I walked out of the room only to be greeted by a huge transparent glass just opposite me along the hall way , what stood outside the glass got me frozen for a minute . “we are under water , 1500 miles below the surface of the atlantic ocean ,sir a cool female voice greeted as I turned to look only to be greeted by a short black woman who wore the white coat also like the doctors who came earlier. “how is this possible ?” I asked almost to myself as I walked forward to see more for my self. Truly we were far deep into the ocean , for what it was , I couldn’t have escaped easily now knowing what I knew . ‘right this way , Mr.rhodes would like you to come down to the laboratory as soon as you can’ she said softly as I starred for a few more minutes at what was beginning to scare me for no particular reason, we walked down the hallway and then took a turn and found a series of elevator of which we took one , she had pressed 24 , my assumption was we were to ascend but rather we descended further down , I didn’t like the feeling of been under water , running over water was one thing but under it was nothing I liked or wanted . “I know how it feels been under the water , I too feel that way but over the time you get used to it” she said again as I wondered if she too had some sort of mind reading powers but then the elevator had stopped as the doors opened for both of us.
The large hall seemed like a stock filled warehouse with workers but humans , machines and even aliens going to and fro , all in white with various sections piled up with gadgets I hadn’t seen in my life , I starred at two green scaly individuals whose eyes seem to be at the far eyes of their face with apparently no noise or mouth , I stood to stare at them only for them to stare at me too , something told me they didn’t like me starring , I watched a few more extra terrestrials walk past with one or two gadgets , everyone was working minding their business , it seemed busy and well organized.
“in the year 2023, welcome to Aquatic bay 5 and as you have seen we are under water , some of the experiments my employers carry out or require need special environment , we have got bases in almost every other planet out there ,any way that’s information for employer and employee , you are just here to help me to help you, please come right this way ” Elijah grant said as we walked past a few more sections and then I had caught sight of another denorm ,a fiery red eyed female whose eyes seem to conduct flames stood in one of the sections as a few aliens and humans alike seem to be observing her , we stood there as I watched in amazement. “she came to us looking for a way to be normal , some of us do think we are cursed with this powers but we aren’t , we are blessed , we are the new generation off the human race , too bad she doesn’t see it that way” Elijah said again as we continued walking. “we really don’t know much about how it works though but we can attest to its presence , your powers they come from what we call the speed stream , it’s a multi dimensional source of infinite energy that runs through time itself , if time was a conscious being its body would be the speed stream , it cant be accessed by anything except by a speedster , each time you speed up your body to run super fast , you draw what we call dark energy from the speed stream , its what gives you all the ability to run through time itself, speedsters such as the speedran have been known to run to the past and to the future , I know you just be wondering what my company’s deal is , well my employers are looking for source of renewable energy , the sun is dying , solar isn’t going to cut it if we are hoping to live long hence our need for a source of fuel , we have created the speed conundrum , a machine which we believe can help us tear a hole into the speed stream ,by which we can be able to absorb enough dark energy to power the earth for over 500 years just in a single go , so I said you were here to help me to help you , right?” Elijah paused as we came to a halt right in front of what seemed like a giant wheel with the height of three storey building, it was huge and seemed to have tracks right in its inners , the huge circular machine had various sort of machines hooked to it ,huge cables hung out connected to massive computers positioned at a more than one corner on the ground, from where more workers sat watching and working constantly. “you didn’t bring me here to fix anything did you?” I asked as I starred at the huge machine still still in admiration of the circular mechanical monstrosity .
“ three years ago , Project INSTANT LOCOMECHANICAL ENGINEERING ,project I.L.E aka projectile started after the speed conundrum was built , remember when I said the speed stream can only be accessed by speedsters well we only found after a lot of awful trials , we built the projectile , the fastest robot in the universal to try and see if it could access the speed stream but the project was not a successful one , the projectile was fast though but somehow we figured out something else , your speed came from the speed stream but projectile was engineered , so he is like artificial so we think an actual speedster who got his powers from the speed stream should be the one to do this, so here is my proposal , help us start this machine and viola you are home free , with the element nine , its been measured and custom built to fit you as we speak , I keep my words mr. Jacob no need lying to you, if you don’t want to , you can say that , I will have to wipe your memories and then let you go free” Elijah said as he called one of the doctors . “power on the conundrum , he is ready!” Elijah said as I became confused I hadn’t given him an answer yet neither had I asked how or what I was going to do. “I didn’t say I was going to do it!” I said . “I know , I just think you are going to want to, the idea is to get you running through those tracks in a circular motion , you are going to have to keep increasing the speed as you continue to go in circles , there is a speed limit to which a speedster can open the speed stream and we are not talking about running past the pacific in few seconds , we are talking about going around the world in less than a seconds kind of speed luckily the c3 will help maintain your energy level and here ,wear this…” he said producing a round mechanical disc like object .
“wear a disc?” I asked confusingly .
“put on your chest , you will be running at speeds , you may never be able to run or would want to run , you will not be through time but rather with time, put that close to your chest and watch “ he said with a smile again I took it and starred at it without further investigation I did as I was told and almost immediately it automatically held on to my chest which was followed by explosive sound of some sort of material been spurned over my entire body was a quick one ,wrapping round every nook and crooner of my body ,within seconds I was covered in a dark synthetic silver like material , my neck down to my toe was all covered. “this is same material projectile is made of , it is not strong enough to withstand the force of the speed stream so when you are running and you start noticing its peeling off your body ,then you should know you have opened the speed stream” Elijah said again.
“what if I cant do it, I haven’t ran that fast ,you said it yourself only one speedster has been able to open this whatever you call it, what if I cant?”
“Well, we wont know unless we try, would we?....” he said before walking off towards where the doctors were now waiting patiently for us.
“goodluck Jacob or should I say Jacob bolt, hmm I like the name we will call you Jacob bolt when you are done “ he said as I walked towards the huge machine.
I didn’t have it in me to achieve such speeds yet he seem to be confident , how was I going to achieve a speeds that would let me travel around the earth in less than a second , I shook my head in disbelief as I got ready to race along the circular tracks, like a racer taking his position in a race I knelt and placed my hands on the ground.
Inhale..exhale..inhale …exhale…I closed my eyes for a while , I didn’t like the idea but I didn’t think I had any better one right now, I shook violently as my I began to vibrate my entire body molecules gathering my speed inside of me .
Kharraaah!
THE END.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by donaldphilipizu(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2018
HOPE JACOB Z NT IN2 TROUBLE,NICE UPDAT
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by michael123pelemo(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Great updates, can't wait for the next.
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2018
CHAPTER TEN: THE SPEED STREAM

kharaah!....my initial reaction to move forward was fast, my legs picked up the speed as I began to race upwards along the tracks in the huge circular machine, I headed upwards along the curve and seem to maintain my balance as I came down past my initial starting point without falling over once I descended, centripetal force I remember they called it was taking effect, once in a circular motion the force would help me maintain it such that gravity would be unable to bring me down plus I was going super fast and if I was going to be able to achieve speeds such as Elijah had said, I was going to need to be fast, I kept running up and down the curves each time gaining more speed , I could feel it, each time I pushed myself to accelerate a bit more.
My body was in perfect shape and the fibre spurned over my body kept me from emitting the streaks of lightning bolts or energy, so far even more the intense feeling of hunger wasn't there, somehow I felt I could do this, maybe he knew it also and that was why he was letting me do this, all my life I had felt like I could be more , I grew up wanting to explore the world , my love for life and enjoying every bit of it was huge ,unfortunately I had had to struggle to be come as successful as I was the first of four kids, my dad had been killed by a hit and run driver while we were still young, my mom raised all four of us up and I had soon assumed the role of a senior, this was the defining aspect of my life , I dreamt less and soon just wanted to survive and help bring my siblings up, life has had a toil on me but I have never backed down, my desire to keep going forward has brought me this far, they said only one speedster has accessed this so called speed stream, which is the source of my powers i was going to be the second Because I won't give up, I never do.
I ran even more as my mind going to and from the distance I was covering, I noticed a series of lights lit around the axis of the machine light , green, blue, yellow, orange, purple ,red and black so far only the blue had lit up initially it had lit only the green , my guess was this was monitoring my speed as I increased it.
I had been running for a while now, it hadn't blinked further, I exhaled deeply again pushing more air out and almost again inhaling sharply and then again I bolted forward more faster than I had been and again the yellow light lite up , I could feel my body surging with energy as I ran upwards the curve, I had no idea how many times I had ran past that curve, ten thousand, twenty thousand, a million times?
I needed my focus on my breath, it seem to help me channel my energy towards my speed .
I kept running to and fro covering the axis and each time pushing my self until I began to loose my breath.
I was going tlso fast my body seem to be in different places at same time , my eyes seem to deceive me as I watched my hands split for a while, I for a second almost stopped before I realized the purple was currently lited so then again I continued down the path but the more I want doing this, the more my body seem to want to move away from me, I hadn't felt such before, the feeling of been separated away from my consciousness was merely something I experienced in my dreams, I pushed my speed once more and then again it happened , I seem to have noticed a part of me split away from me , I stopped immediately but the force of my speed only threw me away from the machine and out of it.
I closed my eyes and braces for impact on a glass wall which separated one or two sections, I felt my entire body go through the walls and then I stopped mid air.
I wasn't doing this for sure.
"what are you doing outside you were almost there!" shouted Elijah as I opened my eyes to see an alien stretching his hand towards my position, somehow he was responsible for my mid air suspension, he lowered his hands just as my feet touched the ground.
"you have to go back into the machine , your speed shades is still keeping the machine going but at this speed he won't last long!" Elijah said as he walked up to me.
I stood up and stared at the streak going to and from the machine lightning fast.
"who is that? " I asked confusingly.
"no time for questions, that's you just a time fraction of you, as you get close to breaking the speed stream , both the past, future and present become one while you become more, you have to go back, he is only faster when you too are also in motion, go In there now! " he said as I started at the streak once more, how was this even possible?
I bolted past him and only fell in behind my so called self, he was way ahead of me but somehow I could feel myself right in front of me, it was me just in two consciousness at a single time, almost impressed I bolted once more immediately passing him, he started at me with a smile, well I was starring at myself with a smile so to say.
I ran up luckily the light still lite up the purple, I once more felt myself splitting again and again another me sped out right from the inside of me.
I was covering three times the distance hence my speed was three times more maybe if I could keep splitting myself up I could cover more distance, I so I pushed myself again, between trying to breath and keeping up with six more of my self as we ran past the machine was beginning to have a toil on me.
I starred at the light which wasn't increasing any further to the next.
I wasn't failing was I? No I couldn't fail , I was going to tear open the speed stream.
I screamed as hard as I could as I ran past all six of my self, my speed seem to absorb them each time I passed them , they disappeared right behind my streak and then I felt it.
More speed!... More speed !!..more speed!!!
Kharaahh! And almost then I noticed my suit seem to disappear right inside of me, my body was absorbing my suit just as I began to notice I was slowing down.
No!..no!!..no!!!!
I couldnt be slowing down, I said as I tried to increase my speed again but each time I tried I only slowed down and then again I noticed my body wanting to separate away from mself same time, my motion became slower, it was beginning to feel like I was stuck in an invisible force field , each time I tried to move my body it got harder but I wasn't going to stop.
"hmmmm.. Hhahh!! "
I yelled as I tried to break free and then I noticed my body was starting to fade into some sort of dust, my entire body was fading away , I stopped to kick out of my powers but nothing seem to work everything around me was a white blur, I wasn't seeing anything or hearing anything and even worse I too was fading faster, I tried to run back wards

to be continued...
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2018
CONTINUED.

I ran back as much as I could only slower as my entire body was fading into dust like particles.
"No.. No... No!!! " I screamed out of fear as my legs began to fade along with my waist, what was happening to me I asked myself as I began to feel my existence erased.
"What was happening to me" I managed to say before I felt my face shredded into millions and billions of tiny microscopic particles.

THE END.

JACOB BOLT WILL RETURN

IN

" MERCURY REBORN "
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2018
AUTHOR

THANKS FOR READING . HEY CHECK OUT THE GREEN VIGLANTE, A PROJECT ON NAIRALAND I WANT TO FINISH SOON BEFORE HITTING A VERY BIG PROJECT OF MINE INSPIRD BY NARUTO AND YES THE AVARTAR SERIES.. AM AN ANIME FAN AND I ONCE PUSHED THE IDEA TO THE WRITERS OF AVARTAR ON FACEBOOK SOMETOME AGAIN .

NEXT MAJOR PROJECT :

OKICHIRU : THE LEGEND OF A HUNDRED BEADS

"SET IN ANCIENT JAPAN , IN A TIME WHERE GODS AND DRAGONS AND MEN LIVED TOGETHER SIDE BY SIDE.
FOR THOUSAND YEARS, HARMONY ENSURED BUT ONE DAY ,WAR BROKE ACROSS THE THREE . MEN SLEW DRAGONS, DRAGONS SLEW MEN AND GODS SLEW BOTH.

AND ONE BY ONE MORE MEN BECAME LIKE THE GODS HARNESSING ENERGY TO MAKE THEMSELVES POWERFUL AND SOON STARTED A REBEL AGAINST THE GODS AND THE DRAGONS .

SO THE GODS WENT UP INTO THE SKIES AND NEVER TO COME BACK AS DID THE DRAGONS FLEW AWAY INTO THE DRAGON REALM AGAIN BUT SOON MAN CONSUMED BY THE POWERS BEGAN TO REBEL AGAINST ITS KIND, WAR AND PESTILENCE BROKE FREE AS MILLIONS BEGAN TO DIE.

AND SOON MAN CRIED OUT TO THE GODS ONCE MORE BUT THE GODS NOT SURE OF MAN'S WORTHINESS MADE A COMPROMISE , A TEST TO PROVE MAN'S WORTHINESS ONCE MORE AND OPEN THE GATES ONCE MORE.

A CHILD BORN OF A god AND A DRAGON WOULD OPEN BOTH GATES, this child would bear the sign of a dragon and a god in his palms .

and will be tested a hundred times by both gods and dragons only then will the gates be opened once more to restore order and hope.

AUTHOR :

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

COMING SOON.

SET
Re: ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! by siralabai(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Kindly mention me when this piece commences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter To My Love / ••EVELYN•• By Petunia Holly / My Path....my Joy....my Goal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 274
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.