Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration (6486 Views)

Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President / Vice President Osinbanjo Inspecting Newly Built FG Toilets / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Joafjoe2018(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Last Sunday being the 21st of October, 2018 and last day of the annual Felabration festival which comes up at the Fela Shrine was different show entirely as many artistes rant against politicians.

Among the shows in show of the 2018 Felaration are of Omawumi calling President Muhammadu Buhari an incompetent old man and already corruption Atiku while Femi Kuti made it cleared to Professor Yemi Osinbajo that he cannot support his political career.

The grand finale was the “littest” of the Felabration event as a result of the invasion of the whole DMW crew led by their superstar boss, Davido.

During the performance, Davido confidently in the presence of seated Nigeria’s Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo who is a member of the All Progressive Congress an opposition part to his Uncle’s; People’s Democratic Party (PDP) declared that the governor of Osun State is his Uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke even after INEC declared the APC candidate the winner of the election last month.

It will be recalled that the election of Osun state was conducted sometime in September which was highly controversial as a result of Oyetola the APC candidate being declared the winner. Series of events have been on-going since the end of the election as PDP has filed a lawsuit against the INEC & the APC, claiming the latter manipulated the Osun election.

Watch Davido’s declaration in the video below

https://www.webexmusic.com/watch-the-moment-davido-disregards-vice-president-osinbanjo-at-felabration/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by baliyubla: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2018
Some will call him disrespectful, pretending not to know that respect is earned. Osinbajo and the dullard stole his uncles mandate, and people expect him to act cosy on sighting Osinbajo. Davido will use his popularity to fight them to the very end in 2019, that was just a sample.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by IamAtikulate: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2018
Nobody wants to associate with enemies of state. Davido for Youth Minister

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Joafjoe2018:
Last Sunday being the 21st of October, 2018 and last day of the annual Felabration festival which comes up at the Fela Shrine was different show entirely as many artistes rant against politicians.

Among the shows in show of the 2018 Felaration are of Omawumi calling President Muhammadu Buhari an incompetent old man and already corruption Atiku while Femi Kuti made it cleared to Professor Yemi Osinbajo that he cannot support his political career.

The grand finale was the “littest” of the Felabration event as a result of the invasion of the whole DMW crew led by their superstar boss, Davido.

During the performance, Davido confidently in the presence of seated Nigeria’s Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo who is a member of the All Progressive Congress an opposition part to his Uncle’s; People’s Democratic Party (PDP) declared that the governor of Osun State is his Uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke even after INEC declared the APC candidate the winner of the election last month.

It will be recalled that the election of Osun state was conducted sometime in September which was highly controversial as a result of Oyetola the APC candidate being declared the winner. Series of events have been on-going since the end of the election as PDP has filed a lawsuit against the INEC & the APC, claiming the latter manipulated the Osun election.

Watch Davido’s declaration in the video below

https://www.webexmusic.com/watch-the-moment-davido-disregards-vice-president-osinbanjo-at-felabration/
Fela did not call them "Animal in craze-man skin" for nothing grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2018
Davido: "Mere Commisioner"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by salam1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Only people engulfed with hatred and high on codein will compare osibanjo to davido

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by okuneddie(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
hfg
Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
Osibanjo should just save what is left of his integrity for a brighter tomorrow rather than taking the insults meant for his boss.

5 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Tmmycash(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Where is the video?
Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Captainrambo2: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Tmmycash:
Where is the video?
look inside well. It's there

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Davido's boy grin cheesy grin

Meanwhile

3 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by henezudiz: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
obo at felabration
Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by vekeciviy: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
love this nigga all my life. Davido all the way cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by NaMe4: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Omololu2121: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
baliyubla:
Some will call him disrespectful, pretending not to know that respect is earned. Osinbajo and the dullard stole his uncles mandate, and people expect him to act cosy on sighting Osinbajo. Davido will use his popularity to fight them to the very end in 2019, that was just a sample.
you mumu sha grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by vekeciviy: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Davido all the Way. True Naija nigga grin grin grin ;

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by traihit: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Seems I'm going to be the only one who won't hail Davido for disregarding the VP. It doesn't make sense to me. It only shows that the Adelekes are as desperate as other elites (including the Tinubus) when it comes to power and moreover, I don't think his uncle who was supposedly cheated will disregard the VP though they are in different parties.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Turantula(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
traihit:
Seems I'm going to be the only one who won't hail Davido for disregarding the VP. It doesn't make sense to me. It only shows that the Adelekes are as desperate as other elites (including the Tinubus) when it comes to power and moreover, I don't think his uncle who was supposedly cheated will disregard the VP though they are in different parties.
Zone Bee

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
Captainrambo2:
look inside well. It's there

Hey, who did this to Kermit?
Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by IamAtikulate: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
bajarabi:
confirm grin sad shocked
LET ME TEACH TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS NO BULLSHIT 100% PRACTICAL

I am DARE ZENOS. A Certified Digital Media Marketing professional with several years of practical experience, project portfolios and awards when it comes to Digital Media Marketing.

I have trained hundreds of individuals and corporate staff in the field of DMM as well as developed various Digital solutions for Organisations - large and small scale entrepreneur.

Let me and other DMM professional train you to be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)

THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

Digital Marketers are in high demand. Brands and Organizations are spending far more on social/new media than ever before with traditional media platforms such as TV, Radio and print getting lesser and lesser spending

In this training program, you will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)

You are a Digital Marketer yet you can't sell your training without spamming people. Just look at the length of the content. Why not drop 100-200 words and then direct people to a landing page using a google shortened URL?

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by SarkinYarki: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
traihit:

Where did he mention the name of the VP ? So saying the truth is now equivalent to disregard

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Officialemmyd(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
As 4 me i still think davido does nt need to disregard d vp, atleast accord him small respect even if its quite obvious dat d APC rigged d election...... jst saying my own ooo
Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by traihit: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Turantula:

Zone Bee

That's what they think of you when you tell them what they don't want to hear...
Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by traihit: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Where did he mention the name of the VP ? So saying the truth is now equivalent to disregard

And did I say anyone mention the name of the VP and what truth did he say?
Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by Kenekingisback: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
With this statement, Davido is a real 'Rebel' grin

APC and their fuji stars can not match this guy grin
Re: Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
What did the vice president went there to do?When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sir Chikwe Udensi Tackles Ikpeazu Over Refusal To Arm Ebubeagu Security Outfit / Two NSCDC Personnel, Two Others Killed In Separate Attacks On Benue Communities / Nigerians See Your Lying President; Watch GEJ On MEND 2010 And 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.