Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (99328 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
You don kolo
omocalabar:
Shirt....am out of vaseline...lemme kuku use this aboniki
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Diso60090(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
omocalabar:
Shirt....am out of vaseline...lemme kuku use this aboniki

Yooo cuz pass me � the empty bottle
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Give me some juice
Give me some juice
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by bejeria101(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
Olympus has ......... *throws up*
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Booby firmino grin
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Xaos:
I've been blessed! shocked

Chei! What perfect set of beautiful soft melons...

[img]https://media1./images/a4985d8c991fcf63b1255399bcbc5e00/tenor.gif?itemid=3556278[/img]

Yet someone will claim there's no God!! That's folly.

Biko stop crying grin

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Mayflowa(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
BigSarah:
Now These I wish I had wink

You really don't need them. You are beautiful.
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
ikombe:
if we no use Vaseline wetin we gain cheesy

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by 123papas(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mamamia!!!
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Sagay212: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
no wonder...she is ipod...i have been wondering too. na their work...soft work...oloshoism... if ipod girls nor do olosho, wetin dem gain
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by osykull22(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
shoooo see kegggsss
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by osykull22(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
shoooo see keggggssss
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Xaos:

[img]https://media1./images/a4985d8c991fcf63b1255399bcbc5e00/tenor.gif?itemid=3556278[/img]

Peak milk factory

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
The love of this boobs is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
omooba969:

Wetin u wan take brezz do? undecided

E dey give me joy
Each time i lay my hand on it .....lol
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by damaan(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mayflowa:

You really don't need them. You are beautiful.
Sharap Mr. Man, she no follow you talk! grin
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by omooba969(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:

E dey give me joy
Each time i lay my hand on it .....lol

Buahahahahaha cheesy cheesy but I don't fancy big brezz coz they don't freak me. cool

Each to his own. grin
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Juell(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Boss13:

They even see themselves as such. Competing on having the best ass or boobs
Hmmm..... So sad
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by uwalakathankgod(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Simbaz:
cheesy she only needs one night with me to become my baby mama

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

I have One call me 08066599816
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by econo88(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
lovely grin
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
omooba969:

Buahahahahaha cheesy cheesy but I don't fancy big brezz coz they don't freak me. cool

Each to his own. grin

One man Sweet is another man poison ☠️

To be honest u are really missing a lot bro
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Officialemmyd(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Xaos:

chai!!!! u don kolo...... can't jst stp laffing afta reading dis comment
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by musa7m(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Made4naijablog:
South African Based Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus who is a Body Positivity Activist and founder of 'The Boob Movement' shared these photos of eye-popping boobs.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/founder-of-the-boob-movement-abby-chioma-flaunts-her-eye-popping-boobs/

igbos will always disappoint you one way or other..... you no know what be activist on...... God dnt give me a child that will disgrace me like this....amen

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by jadams: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
IBO girls and prostitution/promiscuity/harlotry/adultery/formication are 5&6. Cossy Orjiakor sister

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by BENEAMATA: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
How does one stylishly migrate from one mammalry news (roman goddess) to the other (chioma boobs ) in matter of minutes without being exposed as a breast man?

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by jadams: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
tamethem:
Now I believe Yorubas are Decent.
grin
Yes Igbo's too are very "decent"

grin

igbos decent for where ? e be like say you no sabi. Afro-Candy and Cossy Orjiarkor
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by hardeycute(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
puskin , dominique

I was banned by the antispam bot in Business section, please can you unban me?
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by fillipelobos: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
BigSarah:
Now These I wish I had wink

Why trade gold for coal
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
jadams:

igbos decent for where ? e be like say you no sabi. Afro-Candy and Cossy Orjiarkor
grin u no see their "Decent" in quote ni
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Mayflowa(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
damaan:

Sharap Mr. Man, she no follow you talk! grin

You nor well! As she nor get am, make she go die. Dem nor sabi encourage people for ya village? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.