Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? (2035 Views)

Is Www.pipsdator.com A Scam..........full Gist Loading / How Realiable Is Www.myus.com / How Effective Is Www.amazon.com To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by NnamdiN: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2010
A facebook friend told me about the site in the subject above,he said they pay #6000 into your Nigerian bank account after an initial investment of #20000, I guess he wants me to try it and give him feedback. Maybe I'm just scared but there's nothing professional about the site and I'm not prepared to lose my 20k, please if anyone has tried and succeeded, kindly let me know.
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by jamace(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2010
If your mind tells you not to, then obey your mind. I visited the site and my mind immediately told me not to venture into it.
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by NnamdiN: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
Thankx man.
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by Henwarin(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2010
They are really fake.
They've just ran away with my of my #300,000 naira and switched of their phones.
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by Guarantor(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ Henwarin (m)
Re: They are really fake.They've just ran away with my of my #300,000 naira and switched of their phones.

eeeh, very sorry. please can you throw more light into this and also what are you doing about it? They are not the only one scamming people on this forum , i have also been scammed by some other two of there type viz: ORLAND REALTY INVESTMENT AND LURD NETWORK INVESTMENT.
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by NnamdiN: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
Henwarin:

They are really fake.
They've just ran away with my of my #300,000 naira and switched of their phones.
I'm sorry about that bro,but you should have tried with a little amount,honestly I'd commit suicide if lost that kinda cash to some scammer
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by IVORY2009(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
Pls dont invest, dat site is setup by some yahoo yahoo boys, they are using wat is called porzi scheme, i.e they wil pay d 1st set of investors wit other scam money to attract more investor, perhaps like wonder bank. Finally, its 419
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by Okesco9: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2010
They are scam,i invested #1500 recharge card, i didnt hear frm them again,they switch off their phone
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by IVORY2009(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2010
A word is enofe 4 d wise, people wil never learn! It is fake, y can dey put up their office addy
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by flexshop(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2010
Was angry when they sent me this sms yesterday:

We are Sorry for the Long Break and Silence. It is due to Technical Errors on Our Internet Connection which Resulted to Some Hard Lost while Trading. Pls All Inquiries Should Be Address to Our Email: info@gsmcardsonline.com. Thanks

I tire 4nigeria o,
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by flexshop(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2010
Was angry when they sent me this sms yesterday:

We are Sorry for the Long Break and Silence. It is due to Technical Errors on Our Internet Connection which Resulted to Some Hard Lost while Trading. Pls All Inquiries Should Be Address to Our Email: info@gsmcardsonline.com. Thanks

I tire 4nigeria o,
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by Ltrust(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
Paid N300 000 to someone without face to face contact. Unbelievable!! Any business transaction exceeding over N10 000 must be a face to face business. All these investment this and that are mostly not reliable. That site should be shutdown with immediate effect. All hand must be on deck especially nairalanders to shut it down now or people keep falling over.
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by imarketer1: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2010
Hello,what a nice post.You have to be careful when investing that amount of money with someone you don't know and moreover you don't have their office address.I have heard lots of cases about people been duped on the platform of recharged card printing.Recharge card printing is a lucrative business been operate by big investors and like i always tell people that are starting this business newly,you need to start selling the normal cards(those normal cards we buy from accredited agents.You may later get in touch with people and make research from those operating the printing of pins.At times you may get to know the dealer that sells the ping to you face to face but at the end you are given wrong pin number.Please be wise,start from what you know best.
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by seyiphoto: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2010
what a pity, pele but u 2 should carry out some due diligence now, but never mind I'v lost more than 0.5 million to various scams both online and offline but iĀ  kept going on strong, its not about you throwing your money away but let the Spirit of God guide you, and also learn to trust your gut feelings, infact if you come across an offer that sounds too good to be true, just take it like that it MAY not be true
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2011
Its obvious HURD started out to make money for people but the truth is, forex is a very volatile biz. They probably lost investors money and ran away. Just for the saying no one should invest with anyone that invests in forex even if they're paying now it'll only be a matter of time before things go horribly wrong
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by WebSurfer(m): 5:27am On Mar 21, 2011
ehhhhhh
Re: Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2011
WebSurfer:

ehhhhhh
undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Evils Of MMM / What Online Business Can You Start With 10k? #businessideasfriday / We Buy Your Used Engine Oil In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.