Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos (40960 Views)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by mtngloetiartel: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Righteousness89:
Nobody was born mad!

Madness is Either as a Result of Talking Very Harmful substances or Most Times a Result of Demonic and Evil Projections....

All in all! Only GOD Gives Permanent Cure to Madness!! No doctor Home or Abroad can Cure It!!

I advise the Government to Organize a state prayer and send for God's Servant like Pastor Lazarus Muoka or Visit the Lords chosen Headquarters Lagos..... One Word from his mouth will Settle their Matter.

If NIGERIA knows What GOD has given to us in the Person of Pastor Lazarus Muoka..... and other Genuiely anointed men, we would not be where we are......

GOD Loves Nigeria so much but the devil has blinded the eyes of men and women with sin and Wickedness....
i fit slap u. Nonsense.
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Gaddafih001(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
dainformant:
Cross River Government in partnership with the Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Calabar, provide succour to the Ogoja mentally deranged family following intense search and rescue.

The family of Mr. & Mrs. Ben Ogar popularly known as the Ogoja mentally deranged couple has been rescued following weeks of intense search by a team from the Cross River State Government and Federal Neuro Psychiatric hospital, Calabar, Cross River State.
According to his wife, Mr. Ben and his wife lost their means of livelihood about the same time six years ago while still resident in Abuja with their two kids, and what followed was a mental disorder leading to the Mr. Ben relocating himself and his wife to his country home in Ogoja where he opted to stay in a shanty rather than his father's house. His family rescued his first set of kids from him when he started showing signs of this disorder, and six years of roaming the streets of Ogoja produced the three kids he was rescued with.

Doctors confirmed Mr. Ben to be suffering from a mental disorder, while his wife is only having the 'folie a deux' syndrome as a result of her husband's ideation. The children, two girls and a boy, are in very stable condition and are responding to treatment very well.

The Honorable Commissioner for Health, Dr. Inyang Asibong, said the erstwhile mentally deranged family are in stable condition and are respondting well to treatment. The family will be rehabilitated and reintegrated into the society with continuous medical care and social welfare, she concluded.

Meanwhile the Honorable Commissioner for Women Affairs in the State, Mrs. Stella Odey, highligted that the family are also being offered some psycho-Social support in addition to the Medical Care already being provided by the State Government. While her counterpart from the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Social Welfare, Mr. Oliver Orok, noted that the State Government had already provided feeding and accommodation to the couple with adequate medical scare.

The Permanent Secretary of the State Ministry of Health, Dr. Joseph Bassey, asserted that the State Government are partnering with Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital to ensure the family receive all the medical services they require.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/update-on-the-family-of-five-with-madness-as-govt-come-to-rescue-photos.html

True love is real oo.
Imagine going mad with your husband though you ain’t mad �.......
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by HRtechnique: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Righteousness89:
Nobody was born mad!

Madness is Either as a Result of Talking Very Harmful substances or Most Times a Result of Demonic and Evil Projections....

All in all! Only GOD Gives Permanent Cure to Madness!! No doctor Home or Abroad can Cure It!!

I advise the Government to Organize a state prayer and send for God's Servant like Pastor Lazarus Muoka or Visit the Lords chosen Headquarters Lagos..... One Word from his mouth will Settle their Matter.

If NIGERIA knows What GOD has given to us in the Person of Pastor Lazarus Muoka..... and other Genuiely anointed men, we would not be where we are......

GOD Loves Nigeria so much but the devil has blinded the eyes of men and women with sin and Wickedness....

I understand your message but you didn't pass it across clearly.

1. You do not totally know your pastor for sure. You will be shocked. Only God knows him.

2. If a man sleeps with a HIV woman, does it come with a spirit?. In the transgression of a sinner, there is a snare. Sometimes, evil is self inflicted.

3. You talk as though you are exalting your pastor instead of exalting Jesus the healer. An ordinary person who believes in Jesus can pray and move mountains. Preach Jesus not pastors.

4. You cannot totally argue against scientific evidence. Madness is not completely spiritual. I believe you are educated enough to know this.

Finally, I believe more in the healing power of our Lord Jesus Christ but I also believe in the potency of medication (which is the wisdom of God in man).

Good luck! as you continue to live for Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
gypsey:
Yes! i am mentally unstable, according to you. what about you? when are you going to Admit you are mentaly unstable like me? grin
U really no well.... grin grin grin
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by apananoni: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chai another gullible deceived christian.

Righteousness89:
Nobody was born mad!

Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by chigalakingsley(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
The kind of news I want to hear
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by pascalbenz: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
gypsey:
Is this suppossed to make sense?
HOW DO I KNOW, MAY BE IT'S HIS ONLY SOURCE OF JOY.
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
The woman decided to submit to a mentally sick man instead of trying to help him by reporting to the nearest psychiatric clinic? We females seem to forget that we were made to help, submission comes later, same with men, they should realize that females are superior/helpers because to help someone places us higher in ranking but God required us to submit so that there can be a balance. But how can someone be submitting to another whose senses is not complete thereby subjecting the kids to a life of insanity for so many years. Thanks to CRS govt and the corper who posted this story.

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Haddock(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
ictjobber:

One confused fella spotted
Aswear! The dude got me wondering if he got his own thoughts.
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Haddock(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
ictjobber:

One confused fella spotted
Aswear! The dude got me wondering if he got his own thoughts.
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by saintneo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Righteousness89:
Nobody was born mad!

that thing na confaaaaam jazz. Ogoja ppl baaaad. MFM things.
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by saintneo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
post a duex
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
pascalbenz:
HOW DO I KNOW, MAY BE IT'S HIS ONLY SOURCE OF JOY.
maybe it is, well... what ever gives him joy.. sad
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

U really no well.... grin grin grin
wellcome to the mentally unstable Rehab. grin.
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by akigbemaru: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
dainformant:
Cross River Government in partnership with the Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Calabar, provide succour to the Ogoja mentally deranged family following intense search and rescue.

The family of Mr. & Mrs. Ben Ogar popularly known as the Ogoja mentally deranged couple has been rescued following weeks of intense search by a team from the Cross River State Government and Federal Neuro Psychiatric hospital, Calabar, Cross River State.

According to his wife, Mr. Ben and his wife lost their means of livelihood about the same time six years ago while still resident in Abuja with their two kids, and what followed was a mental disorder leading to the Mr. Ben relocating himself and his wife to his country home in Ogoja where he opted to stay in a shanty rather than his father's house. His family rescued his first set of kids from him when he started showing signs of this disorder, and six years of roaming the streets of Ogoja produced the three kids he was rescued with.

Doctors confirmed Mr. Ben to be suffering from a mental disorder, while his wife is only having the 'folie a deux' syndrome as a result of her husband's ideation. The children, two girls and a boy, are in very stable condition and are responding to treatment very well.

The Honorable Commissioner for Health, Dr. Inyang Asibong, said the erstwhile mentally deranged family are in stable condition and are respondting well to treatment. The family will be rehabilitated and reintegrated into the society with continuous medical care and social welfare, she concluded.

Meanwhile the Honorable Commissioner for Women Affairs in the State, Mrs. Stella Odey, highligted that the family are also being offered some psycho-Social support in addition to the Medical Care already being provided by the State Government. While her counterpart from the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Social Welfare, Mr. Oliver Orok, noted that the State Government had already provided feeding and accommodation to the couple with adequate medical scare.

The Permanent Secretary of the State Ministry of Health, Dr. Joseph Bassey, asserted that the State Government are partnering with Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital to ensure the family receive all the medical services they require.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/update-on-the-family-of-five-with-madness-as-govt-come-to-rescue-photos.html

Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by daveflow: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
God be praised!
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Xfemt(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Righteousness89:
Nobody was born mad!

for ur mind
Oya clap 4 ur sef
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Ayomide002: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Righteousness89:
Nobody was born mad!

I see no sense in this
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by frozen70(f): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Thank God for social media's
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by darlenese(f): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
sevo:
How can a whole family go mad at once?

so u cannot read before u rush to comment . Huh
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by dagreat4(f): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Must we politicize everything? Until pix of this family went viral before we are hearing this,smh.is this gesture to treat d symptoms or cure d madness Biko? The genesis was joblessness,helplessness and finally hopelessness which snoballed into this madness. Now that they say they are rehabilitating,whats d plan? To give them a means of livelihood? If no then all this show is nonsense.If yes, still I have a question,should all d unemployed become mad before these wicked politicians will know that they're making life miserable for them?
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Clinton207: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Commendable. And God bless that call member who shared their case.
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by factwriter(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Righteousness89:
Nobody was born mad!

more serious and deadlier form of mental illness exists and it's called HOPELESSNESS & DELUSION; which unfortunately is what YOU are suffering from.

Pastor Lazarus ko - Pastor Jericho NI!

No wonder (your said pastor, like many others supposed Men-of-God) fund their families to get treatment for all ailments whatsoever (even as slight as headache) at "state-of-the-art-art" equipped clinics in Nigeria and around the world.

Thirteen Century thinking from you!

On another note, people dedicated to worship of God (through Religiosity or Holiness) should be allowed to exercise their spiritual obligation without giving people (like me) the justified excuse of taking jibs at them.

Your pastor Lazarus tried to acquire a property on my street couple of years ago and (despite the obvious presence of police body guards) when he came with to inspect the building, the few minutes encounter I had in his presence projects him more as a "practical" person than a "magician".

By the way he could have "prayed and vision" into the prospect of the deal instead
coming to make natural, physical assessments like we that are not " Men of God".

please don't derail good governance initiatives.
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Henrypraise: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Humblega:
God bless d corper, Progress Oberiko, dat first wrote article on it and shared it on social media

* The corper deserves some accolades.....dat is how d power of social media is supposed to b

* Cross river govt.....i will give u guy a 60% mark. U lost out of distiction bcs it takes people's sympathy and complain before u noticed dem while they have been in d heart of d city for 6 yrs, but u still deserve peck at d cheek for coming to their aids as some state goverments might not still bother.

* Naija mental health researchers......if we have any. Ds is a huge opportunity for a research.

Bcs

Loss of properties at abuja leads to husband depression, den husband get deranged but how d derangement pass to wife worth a research......since d psycatrist claimed only husband get d condition

I wish them

M even more surprised no mention was made abt d corper who drew d attention of d world to d plight of d family...

Anyways, Progress Oberiko has made a positive mark in d world....
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by TalkingBird: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
How come no body saw this in six years
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Fourwinds: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2018
gypsey:
How did they managed to have all these children?
The best thing is to just kill the 2 Adults, harvest their organs sell their organs and use the money to care for their poor children. If not the 2 Adults will keep having sex and giving birth to more poor children.

If they are really mentally ill they would not remember how to have sex. they could be just homeless lazy youths.
please, somebody rescue operation needed here
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Fourwinds: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2018
HRtechnique:

1. You do not totally know your pastor for sure. You will be shocked. Only God knows him.

2. If a man sleeps with a HIV woman, does it come with a spirit?. In the transgression of a sinner, there is a snare. Sometimes, evil is self inflicted.

3. You talk as though you are exalting your pastor instead of exalting Jesus the healer. An ordinary person who believes in Jesus can pray and move mountains. Preach Jesus not pastors.

4. You cannot totally argue against scientific evidence. Madness is not completely spiritual. I believe you are educated enough to know this.

Finally, I believe more in the healing power of our Lord Jesus Christ but I also believe in the potency of medication (which is the wisdom of God in man).

thanks for educating that religious zealot
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Fourwinds: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2018
HRtechnique:

thanks for educating that religious zealot
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Fourwinds: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2018
Zionista:

You are a liability to society and vehicle of retrogression.

Please manage one upper cut for a brain reset therapy.
nice one there bros

1 Like

Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Fourwinds: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2018
Righteousness89:
Its Comment like this, that has caused some people this Madness we talking about here....

Those who know this bro should watch out for him.... because except The Mercy of GOD he is a sure candidate of one wahala....

Those who know him should note him. So no one Accuses any village of what they don't know...

Carry ur cross bro
it is like you don't know you are mad
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Dshocker(m): 3:50am On Oct 25, 2018
Righteousness89:
Nobody was born mad!

Shut up,shut up......
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Fourwinds:
nice one there bros
cheesy My brother...no mind that guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos / Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.