Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos (40962 Views)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Righteousness89(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Fourwinds:
it is like you don't know you are mad
THAT MADNESS FALL ON U IMMEDIATELY in JESUS NAME ...
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Fourwinds: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Righteousness89:
THAT MADNESS FALL ON U IMMEDIATELY in JESUS NAME ...
Stupidity is your middle name... You think you have a monopoly of God's power...

Your self righteousness is a disillusion..

You better wake up from your slumber into reality. Nonsense
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Righteousness89(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ayomide002:

I see no sense in this
Very True!! No sense in ur comment sir
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Righteousness89(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
HRtechnique:

I understand your message but you didn't pass it across clearly.

1. You do not totally know your pastor for sure. You will be shocked. Only God knows him.

2. If a man sleeps with a HIV woman, does it come with a spirit?. In the transgression of a sinner, there is a snare. Sometimes, evil is self inflicted.

3. You talk as though you are exalting your pastor instead of exalting Jesus the healer. An ordinary person who believes in Jesus can pray and move mountains. Preach Jesus not pastors.

4. You cannot totally argue against scientific evidence. Madness is not completely spiritual. I believe you are educated enough to know this.

Finally, I believe more in the healing power of our Lord Jesus Christ but I also believe in the potency of medication (which is the wisdom of God in man).

Good luck! as you continue to live for Christ.
Sir your Reaction shows u didn't understand my summations at all..

1. I did not say I trust my pastor! I Trust The GOD of my pastor.. having been under the Pastorship of my Pastor, I confindently and unapologetically Recommend anyone who has Heaven as his goal to Hear him..

2. Every Sickness carries a Spirit.. hiv has no Medical cure on earth... Those who have been healed completely of hiv are those who were divinely healed by The power of JESUS .. I hv personally seen and heard countless number of them..

3. If you read my summation with an open mind you will see clearly that I did not raise any Man above JESUS.. it's criminal to do that!! The doer of the miracle remains JESUS CHRIST.. we are only instruments..

4. I never said I am against Medications..
Medications are Results of the wisdom of GOD in Man..
I Repeat , Every Sickness has a Spirit that comes with it!! When it is dealt with , the Physical aspects become so easy...

My advice to you is to drop the spirit of Contention! If you are a Heaven conscious believer like u claim, you won't utter some of the things you Uttered! The things of GOD is not by Struggle, Qualifications, size or whatever!! It's a Gift...

Unnecessary contention in the believers would strip many of what they should be!!
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by HRtechnique: 12:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Righteousness89:

Sir your Reaction shows u didn't understand my summations at all..

1. I did not say I trust my pastor! I Trust The GOD of my pastor.. having been under the Pastorship of my Pastor, I confindently and unapologetically Recommend anyone who has Heaven as his goal to Hear him..

2. Every Sickness carries a Spirit.. hiv has no Medical cure on earth... Those who have been healed completely of hiv are those who were divinely healed by The power of JESUS .. I hv personally seen and heard countless number of them..

3. If you read my summation with an open mind you will see clearly that I did not raise any Man above JESUS.. it's criminal to do that!! The doer of the miracle remains JESUS CHRIST.. we are only instruments..

4. I never said I am against Medications..
Medications are Results of the wisdom of GOD in Man..
I Repeat , Every Sickness has a Spirit that comes with it!! When it is dealt with , the Physical aspects become so easy...

My advice to you is to drop the spirit of Contention! If you are a Heaven conscious believer like u claim, you won't utter some of the things you Uttered! The things of GOD is not by Struggle, Qualifications, size or whatever!! It's a Gift...

Unnecessary contention in the believers would strip many of what they should be!!

Good luck!
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by Righteousness89(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
HRtechnique:

Good luck!
AMEN
Re: Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos by doggedfighter(f): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Righteousness89:
Nobody was born mad!

Madness is Either as a Result of Talking Very Harmful substances or Most Times a Result of Demonic and Evil Projections....

All in all! Only GOD Gives Permanent Cure to Madness!! No doctor Home or Abroad can Cure It!!

I advise the Government to Organize a state prayer and send for God's Servant like Pastor Lazarus Muoka or Visit the Lords chosen Headquarters Lagos..... One Word from his mouth will Settle their Matter.

If NIGERIA knows What GOD has given to us in the Person of Pastor Lazarus Muoka..... and other Genuiely anointed men, we would not be where we are......

GOD Loves Nigeria so much but the devil has blinded the eyes of men and women with sin and Wickedness....
Will you stop blabbing. Shamelessly displaying folly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos / Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.