Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? (40720 Views)

What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Tiffany07(f): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
kenny160:
chai! Just like that?

Lol, you didn't work for that month, neither did you do clearance na. How are you now expecting free money?
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by yah30(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please I got admission somewhere i need to start school by November and it for 1 year. What can I do I am batch b stream 1 2019, I have done 4 clearance so far
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by lycann(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Afifo: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2020
Please I am batch b stream 1 corper, I missed august clearance due to my relocation, what do I do.
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Afifo: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2020
Tiffany07:
I'm in Batch B stream 2 and I applied for my redeployment immediately I left camp but the guy has decided to be unfortunate. I've missed October clearance already cos I couldn't go back to Zamfara and I was waiting to get results from the guy.

1. Will the clearance I missed have any effect like extension of service or something?
2. Is it possible I have a querry waiting for me there?
3. Will this missed clearance have an effect on my redeployment if I decide to pay someone new afresh?

Please I guess you are done now, what did you do about the clearance you missed
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Tiffany07(f): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Afifo:

Please I guess you are done now, what did you do about the clearance you missed

Nothing. I made sure I went for the next one and then explained to my LI.
I redeployed to another state afterwards
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Ddarc1: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
I'm in Batch c stream 1 and I applied for my redeployment in camp but I was nt giving the exact state I applied for so I had to go the relocated state but I applied for another relocation and it will process very soon. I don't know if I should go to the initial relocation state to do my clearance or I should leave it alone because I have nt even done my registration and documentation in the initial relocated state, while awaiting the new redeployment
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by DeeCherry(f): 12:31am On Jan 07, 2020
What faith awaits those that redeployed after camp, will they get paid for the next month?
Even when we have been asked to report for documentation on the 14th, when clearance closes on the 10th.
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Patozorinzo: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
DeeCherry:
What faith awaits those that redeployed after camp, will they get paid for the next month?
Even when we have been asked to report for documentation on the 14th, when clearance closes on the 10th.
I'm having same issue
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Thelannister: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Pls I want to ask, what are the causes of a delayed redeployment process.
I paid someone before going to camp, it was not done, I paid another person in camp, didn't work out, just paid another person again last week and yet to see any relocation record. Note all this agents I've paid have testimonies ooooo. I've missed my first clearance for this.
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by PreciousBeauty(f): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tiffany07:

And u weren't paid for that month u missed?
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Thenenye: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hello I have same issue, was posted to Zamfara but didn't go hence I missed May's clearance. My redeployment is likely to come out with this stream 2 (June 7th), my question is will I be able to do clearance for this month if I report to the secretariat on or before the 10th of this month??
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by deedondavi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thenenye:
Hello I have same issue, was posted to Zamfara but didn't go hence I missed May's clearance. My redeployment is likely to come out with this stream 2 (June 7th), my question is will I be able to do clearance for this month if I report to the secretariat on or before the 10th of this month??

Same issue here. Have you gotten any answer in regards to this?.. if relocation works June 7, will your old state code change immediately?. Will you be allowed to do clearance in new state.
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by oluDharay(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Tiffany07:

Please I want to know if you are given service extension, and if not, how did you go about it..?
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Tiffany07(f): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
oluDharay:

Please I want to know if you are given service extension, and if not, how did you go about it..?

I wasn't given an extension. It was just that one month I missed
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Pearlita01: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pls whats the penalty if someone that left camp failed to report and missed a month clearance due to failed relocation.
Will there be any penalty if at all the relocation goes through after the clearance has been missed.
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Tiffany07(f): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Pearlita01:
Pls whats the penalty if someone that left camp failed to report and missed a month clearance due to failed relocation.
Will there be any penalty if at all the relocation goes through after the clearance has been missed.

I had the same issue. I wasn't penalized. I wasn't just paid for that month. You can explain to the LI in your new state when you go for registration.
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Brunicekid(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Possibly no alaawee, except you can prove reason why...
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by MisterF(m): 6:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Tiffany07:

I had the same issue. I wasn't penalized. I wasn't just paid for that month. You can explain to the LI in your new state when you go for registration.
I missed a clearance at my former local government and the lgi gave me a query which I responded to and was still taken to disciplinary committee, what will be my fate?
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Tiffany07(f): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
MisterF:

I missed a clearance at my former local government and the lgi gave me a query which I responded to and was still taken to disciplinary committee, what will be my fate?

Na wa for your LGI o. Depends on the decision of the disciplinary committee. Some people get extensions and it's without pay.
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by MisterF(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tiffany07:

Na wa for your LGI o. Depends on the decision of the disciplinary committee. Some people get extensions and it's without pay.
With serious begging o. I had to change the Local government self
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Newton2024: 6:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Please, if someone misses clearance, will such person be paid later?

Cc:
Tiffany07
Coolcraze
kenny160
Afifo
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Tiffany07(f): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2021
Newton2024:
Please, if someone misses clearance, will such person be paid later?

Cc:
Tiffany07
Coolcraze
kenny160
Afifo

No. You won't
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by HoneyWholesaler: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2021
P.S. For the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by oludoyin99(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Tiffany07:
I'm in Batch B stream 2 and I applied for my redeployment immediately I left camp but the guy has decided to be unfortunate. I've missed October clearance already cos I couldn't go back to Zamfara and I was waiting to get results from the guy.

1. Will the clearance I missed have any effect like extension of service or something?
3. Will this missed clearance have an effect on my redeployment if I decide to pay someone new afresh?

Good morning Tiffany07 I’m having the same problem you had, my relocation hasn’t worked out yet and I’m expected for clearance at my PPA on Wednesday. The person I paid for redeployment hasn’t said anything. Please how did you sort the issue back then
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by oludoyin99(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Tiffany07:

Good morning Tiffany07 I’m having the same problem you had, my relocation hasn’t worked out yet and I’m expected for clearance at my PPA on Wednesday. The person I paid for redeployment hasn’t said anything. Please how did you sort the issue back then

CC
Tiffany07
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Tiffany07(f): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2022
oludoyin99:

CC
Tiffany07

I had to go back to the state I was posted for clearance because the person that helped with the redeployment the 2nd time insisted. This was because I missed a clearance already though.

1 Like

Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by oludoyin99(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Tiffany07:

I had to go back to the state I was posted for clearance because the person that helped with the redeployment the 2nd time insisted. This was because I missed a clearance already though.

Oh oh, this is my first clearance. And did your redeployment later work? Coz I feel like this is taking too long. I paid the guy since I left camp last year Dec 14.
Cc
Tiffany07
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Omoade18: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please guys I need your advice. I haven’t done clearance for 3 months due to some reasons. Just only the one at the camp. If I go and my clearance this January even though I told the LI my reasons, would I still be given extension months and they won’t still pay those missing months?
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by bukolaademi001(f): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hi I'm sorry I had to come under this post from 2018. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your diary. And to think I started on Friday evening and I finished reading it just 20minutes ago. If I ever meet you, I would feel like I've known you personally before. I enjoyed reading all your rants even though towards the end you don't really write them anymore. You are a very good writer and I know I'm probably not making any sense. But I just really enjoyed reading your diary.
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Tiffany07(f): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Hi I'm sorry I had to come under this post from 2018. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your diary. And to think I started on Friday evening and I finished reading it just 20minutes ago. If I ever meet you, I would feel like I've known you personally before. I enjoyed reading all your rants even though towards the end you don't really write them anymore. You are a very good writer and I know I'm probably not making any sense. But I just really enjoyed reading your diary.

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it.
NB: You made a lot of sense. I’m glad you enjoyed reading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Serve In Kano State - Mrphysics / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / Corper Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday- SEE PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.