Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? (669 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by Jaradz: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
You are emailed by your HR manager to choose any other Nigerian city to relocate for work besides Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Portharcourt and Calabar,
Which city/state will you relocate to and why?
Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by TheApologist: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Akure-for its serenity and calm plus it's also very clean

1 Like

Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by Jaradz: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
wink
TheApologist:
Akure-for its serenity and calm plus it's also very clean
Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by womanofsteel: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Owerri because basic needs and amenities are at reach also there are less traffic on the road owing to interconnecting roads. It's also full of life and businesses thrive.

1 Like

Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by SoNature(m): 4:56am On Oct 25, 2018
I will relocate to Florida to meet with people I work for in person cry
Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by iamclime(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2018
Abeokuta, Osogbo, Ilorin, Ogbomosho, Asaba, Ikot Epkpene, Uyo...

1 Like

Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by obajoey(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2018
Ontario, I must escape out of Nigeria.
Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by Jaradz: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2018
Rasons?
iamclime:
Abeokuta, Osogbo, Ilorin, Ogbomosho, Asaba, Ikot Epkpene, Uyo...
Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by Jaradz: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2018
True.
womanofsteel:
Owerri because basic needs and amenities are at reach also there are less traffic on the road owing to interconnecting roads. It's also full of life and businesses thrive.
Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by iamclime(m): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=Jaradz post=72395926]Rasons?[/quote
Low cost of living, reasonable amount of power supply (I like working from home, online), relative security (although cult boys are disturbing the peace of Ikot Ekpene these days), relatively good roads, and away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities
Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by Olamsoh: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Akwa-Ibom
Re: Which City/state Will You Relocate To And Why? by bwans(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2019
Akure, Jos and Kaduna.

Serenity for the first two and affordable cost of living for all.

(1) (Reply)

Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take / FRSC List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 For Taraba State Is Finally Out! / Female Executive Assistant To The MD Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.