Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) (8165 Views)

She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
What warranted all these vulgar words?
We all know she's an ashawo why get defensive over nothing?

Later they start running to Shiloh looking for husbands when they're over 50 and unmarried smh.

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
So unwomanly

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nairaland ladies can u see?

Cc
Queenbelle
Chiommy123
remmyton
Rosay15
Mhizcassidy001
kanwuliamama
kanwuliaextra
virginkpekus

2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Betakeshi: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by midehi2(f): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Na u find trouble

15 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by EricBloodAxe: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Masturbation go finish this one o grin

18 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Olifiz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
So people still fight like this. There’s no time for rubbish.....

Lol asking for nudes.

7 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
The two both of you
are sick in the head
cry cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Peter4luv: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
This guy too funny abeg grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Harodebby(f): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lwkm... grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Calling you stùpid is an insult to stùpid people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by GOFRONT(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am...

But still on still, Las las, her puna must be fvcked......Na Initial gra gra.

If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Eyeness: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
You no get sense at all

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by AdaAde(f): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mtcheeeww!

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Uglymugg: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
"Do you think you can pay me?" You _Fucked up. You shouldn't have said you're a Student. This girls hang out with businessman and politicians, they even pay to shiit on their chest and do all sort of degrading things to them. You should have said you're the MD of a fake company online. It would have increased your chances. Students are broke naa, you suppose know.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Auladimeji1: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
VolTOxic:
Calling you stùpid is an insult to stùpid people.
You're an hypocrite
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by dominique(f): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
You chat up a girl you've never met and you request for nudes? Who does that? You must be a pervert and you deserve every bit of insult you got.

19 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Notryme80: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Kikikikikikik cheesy
People are funny sha
Why is my mind telling me op is the guy who received all those insult... Ehn?
Because taking a look at the topic he seems to blame the lady instead of the guy asking a stranger for nude.

I don't mean dis o but dats what my mind is telling me grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
dominique:
You chat up a girl you've never met and you request for nudes? Who does that? You must be a pervert and you deserve every bit of insult you got.
The dude is really naive. He chatted a runs girl and told her he is a student.Been a student is a total turn off to runs girls nah.Where do you want them to get their daily bread.
Moreover the guy is suppose to be more concerned with his academic.

10 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Rockyrascal(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
OP I never expected to see this...come here,

Come! Come!

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Notryme80:
Kikikikikikik cheesy
People are funny sha
Why is my mind telling me op is the guy who received all those insult... Ehn?
Because taking a look at the topic he seems to blame the lady instead of the guy asking a stranger for nude.

I don't mean dis o but dats what my mind is telling me grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by samysmoothfresh: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hahhahahahaha lwkmd

i knew this small boy was a mad man but i never knew he was a funny mad man who also displays his madness outside nl

#when two mad people jam

15 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
But na u find trouble nacheesy u were asking for her nudes so why wont she be pissedcheesy. But d babe get mouth ooo..she be rivers babe? Anyway u sef make mistake. U shouldnt have told her u are a student. U for say ur name is chief Chibuzor and u own one big store in onitsha and u saw her pics on sun newspapers and instantly fell in love with it...or u could have said ur name is alhaji tanko salisu burutai and u just saw her pics on sun newspapers and u would love to make friends with her and make it worth her while or u could have said ur name is jackson peter and u based in malaysia or dubaicheesy. All dese one na format wey u for usecheesy. Dose babes that splash their pics on page 1 in sun newspapers are looking for hefty clients not studentscheesy. But d babe get razor mouth..i wont liecheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
what my business now.
what have i got to do with it.
how many guy has come to NL and tell you that i insulted him.

if i ever insulted a guy here on NL,definitely the guy ask for it.
and looking at the chat above me,you too are into business which did not go well with you.
beardlessdude:
Nairaland ladies can u see?

Cc
Queenbelle
Chiommy123
remmyton
Rosay15
Mhizcassidy001
kanwuliamama
kanwuliaextra
virginkpekus
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah
samysmoothfresh:
Hahhahahahaha lwkmd

i knew this small boy was a mad man but i never knew he was a funny mad man who also displays his madness outside nl

#when two mad people jam
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Uglymugg:
"Do you think you can pay me?" You _Fucked up. You shouldn't have said you're a Students. This gurls hang out with businessman and politicians, they even pay to shiit on their chest and do all sort of degrading things to them. You should have said you're the MD of a fake company online. It would have increased your chances. Students are broke naa, you suppose know.
there was one certain governor in edo state with big moustache who used to do japanese sushi with UNIBEN babescheesy. Hope u know wats japanese sushi?...eating food from the nude body of a femalecheesy. In other words using the nude body of a lady as a plate of food.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Headlesschicken(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin Why una too like to dey find trouble,u see @$hawo wey never chop u go dey wake am dey yarn okpata...

8 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Aditii(f): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
I honestly don't know what gives you the rights to message a woman and be so disrespectful. Maybe you were raised by harl'ots that's why you think you can spew sh'it to any woman. If I am not wrong, this is Durent so I am not surprised. You're probably taking out your frustrations on women because of you're homosexual tendencies.
No matter what you do, you'd always be a HIV stricken gay'got so all this is just a front.smiley

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
midehi2:
Na u find trouble
how?

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
GOFRONT:
Yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am...

But still on still, Las las, her puna must be fvcked......Na Initial gra gra.

If u know u know
na so. I already saved her number and am giving her 5 years, I'll return
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Uglymugg:
"Do you think you can pay me?" You _Fucked up. You shouldn't have said you're a Students. This gurls hang out with businessman and politicians, they even pay to shiit on their chest and do all sort of degrading things to them. You should have said you're the MD of a fake company online. It would have increased your chances. Students are broke naa, you suppose know.
yeah. I learned from my mistakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Is Good Sex? / What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? / Very stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.