Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ecommerce And Fuel Station Management Software For Sale. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ecommerce And Fuel Station Management Software For Sale. (796 Views)

Top 10 Payment Gateways For Ecommerce And Their Pricing / Difameg EDI Pro School Management Software For Primary/secondary School / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecommerce And Fuel Station Management Software For Sale. by Ayemileto(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
An Ecommerce script and a web based fuel station management software available for sale.

The Ecommerce Script was developed with Codeigniter PHP framework, MYSQL, jQuery, Bootstrap and JavaScript.

Key Features:

Allow Multiple sellers/Vendor and charge commission

Easily Ban a user/store/Product from Admin End

Easily Add, Edit or Hide Category, Sub Category and 2nd level Sub Category from Admin Page.

Easily Add, Edit or Hide states, Local Government or street from Admin Page.

Easily charge different delivery fee depending on seller/buyer local Government or State.

AND LOTS MORE.

You can check a website running the Ecommerce Script via this link https://futamall.com

The Fuel station Script was developed with raw PHP, MYSQL and JavaScript.

Key Features:

Easily Add new currency/stock unit from Admin end.

Automatic calculation of sales and profit from meter readings.

The script allows you to manage Stock, employees, Sales/Profit and Postpaid customers.

AND LOTS MORE.

Both scripts can be customized to meet your specific Specs.

If you're interested in any of the script, kindly message me on Whatsapp through the number in my Signature.
Re: Ecommerce And Fuel Station Management Software For Sale. by Julius2214(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Demo?
Re: Ecommerce And Fuel Station Management Software For Sale. by Ayemileto(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2019
Available
Re: Ecommerce And Fuel Station Management Software For Sale. by Ayemileto(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Python - SIITGO / I Need A Verified Adsense Account!! / 25 Million Verified And Well Compiled Nigerian Phone Numbers Database Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.