Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago (72238 Views)

See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago by donnie(m): 6:25am On Oct 25, 2018
otherway:

The third pics yes but the first pics a BIG NO.

The third pic was actually 1987 when Pastor Chris went to visit the fellowship pioneered by Pastor Joy.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago by donnie(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2018
mizzytan:
What happened? How did he get so Rich?

...the Lord working with them, confirming the Word with signs following. -Mark 16:20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago by newdawn2017(f): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2018
ihatebuhari:
I pity your miserable life
Pity ur foolish self, u puke!
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago by Mosco100(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
MrSensor:
we are praising old photos while Chinese are busy planning and innovating new things.

The have started building their own "moon" that will be 50 KM above earth. Their moon will give light during the night to millions of their citizens.

Tell them
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago by gwama: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
At that time, we noticed that womens at Christ Embassy were decently dressed, not like today. What shocked me more was the wedding dress of his daughter Sharon, when God bless you, stay on the right path and not the opposite. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago by gwama: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
almakiyyun:
I miss Nigeria of the 80s.

See how decent our ladies and women were.

Ladies of our generation all they know how to do is flashing boobs and hips in the churches and during wedding events. J
Poor generation.

This is not the fault of generations, but the fault of their leaders who lead them on a wrong path. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago by gwama: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
technicallyrich:
I am a christ embassey member,but this guy is a scammer,everytime contribute contribute.
I wonder when he is even going to use oue money and join his fellow scammers and build a university.
I

With your donations, he builds universities, can church members send their children free to these universities? If not, the leader is a thief simply.
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago by donnie(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
gwama:

With your donations, he builds universities, can church members send their children free to these universities? If not, the leader is a thief simply.
cool cool cool

You're not well, yet you're talking too much.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago by KingTom(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2020
neonly:
Money good ooooooo
We know, but if you get money make you no laugh the people wey no get grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.