Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Start A Ploybag Industry Small Or Big - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Ploybag Industry Small Or Big (3216 Views)

Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's / Why Every  business Whether Small Or Big Need Advertising Agency: / Do You Need Edible Coconut Oil ( Small Or Large Quantity)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Ploybag Industry Small Or Big by webprof(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2010
[b]Hello Naira Landers,
for quite some time now, i have often come across questions such as "how do i venture into polybag making biz" via this great forum, well i have decided to answer such question once, well as an engineer who have been in the poly bag making business for years, and consultant to some chinese and germans that imports some of the polybag making machines to this country, i will simply put it this way that this business sector is very lucrative for the Big GUNS and the small time investors armed with menimum of N30,000. as avenue abounds to fetch money via this sector, myself and my team of other engineers have put together a step by step guide on how you as an incoming investor can start scooping from this sector with minimum capital of N30,000 leveraging on polybag factories.

for details you can order for the step by step guide on how to explore this sector for N3,000 , and for the BIG GUNS willing to purchase some machines to strengthen their exixting polybag factories, here are pix and list of machines available now,

for information plz call 08032729002 smiley[/b]
Re: How To Start A Ploybag Industry Small Or Big by webprof(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2010
this is an extruder Machine, this machine is used in grinding raw materials to be used in making polythene, such machine is available now

Re: How To Start A Ploybag Industry Small Or Big by DEBOLABI: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2010
thanks for this advice, i've been looking forward for this kind of business for many years.

let me ask you this before i proceed to buying the manual:

what is the capital i'm going to need in starting the business is a small scale?

what is the capital i'm going to need in starting the business is a small scale?

how will i market my nylon/polybag
Re: How To Start A Ploybag Industry Small Or Big by BS1: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2010
Hi,

Spoke to you some days back on phone, I want to start a poly-bag factory, would like to know some intricacies and how best to acquire the machines like the extruder, poly-bag making machine and cutting-sealing.

You can reach me back thru this e-mail.

smith_bayo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Ploybag Industry Small Or Big by DEBOLABI: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2010
Hi,

I want to start a poly-bag factory, would like to know some intricacies and how best to acquire the machines like the extruder, poly-bag making machine and cutting-sealing.

You can reach me back thru this e-mail.

debolabi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Beat 50NGN FG Imposed CBN Charge / I Want To Invest In My Home Town And Hopefully Attract Attention; Any Ideas? / BPE To Sell 70% Of 11 Power Distribution Firms To Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.