Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone (23957 Views)

Xiaomi Officially Launches Redmi 9, Redmi 9A And Redmi 9C In Nigeria / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera / Xiaomi Officially Enters Nigeria - How it Affects the Market - Wat do u Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
YomiBankz:

I have an Iphone XsMax...it beats both your onePlus6 and the Xiaomi ... tongue

Hahahahahahaha. Isn't that the phone that doesn't charge when it's in idle mode? That overpriced crap that you need to shell out extra money for a dash charger.

Boy, go sit down in the corner.

Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by dingbang(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
I love fast. I love speed.. Will totally buy this phone
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Icon79(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Smart guy! OnePlus is one of the best phones in the world. Right now, here's how I'd rank them:

IPhone X (I haven't tried the iPhone XS)
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 6

The Samsung models are OK, but they tend to develop issues after about 6 months (dead pixels, screen burns, etc).

I am totally not into all those Huawei and Xiaomi Chinese models.

O pari

pDudd:
I have a OnePlus 6. It beats this Xiaomi.
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by afonjabreed(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tomoyayi:
Mad Specs shocked
...and Alienware is 16gb
alienware is a laptop
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Tomoyayi(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
afonjabreed:
alienware is a laptop

Oga I 2 know,

I know it's a laptop.
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Hollusilva28(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChristineC:
how much did you get it?
54k from jumia express last month. I'm thinking it has finished, only global one is available now on Jumia at 66k. U can check
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Xtianvic(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
GiJoe007:
Everytime this, everytime that, one thing i know is... Its must always be a Chinese Products

i can't be moved When i still use My Samsung Galaxy Note 9
what are you even saying are Samsung and iPhone not also manufactured in China?
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by mctfopt: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
hustla:

$720 for 10gb ram version
The article is misleading

It's Xiaomi; they do not mark up their devices the same way other brands do.
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by hisgrace090: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
hermitzking:
they are on JUMIA including OPPO find X phone check jumia to find out.

I mean existing everywhere just like techno/infinix.
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by sniperwolf(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
olahero:
One of the best in China. Love Xiaomi.

Xiaomi is the "flagship killer's" killer
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by ChristineC: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hollusilva28:
54k from jumia express last month. I'm thinking it has finished, only global one is available now on Jumia at 66k. U can check
ok thanks.
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by manitoba(m): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Anyone who wants to buy Xiaomi Phones can hit me up for the best price offer.

Xiaomi Phones are dope .

An iPhone lover handled one of their phones I imported and he kept shouting this is a better Iphone. Lols

It will remain good till Nigerians start importing low quality Xiaomi Phones.
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2018
hisgrace090:
Machine!

Xiaomi, what on earth stop you guys from showing present in Nigeria?

They dont really care about us

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
all that crazy specs for just about $450 shockedshockedshocked what a mouthwatering deal gringringrin
Tecno that has almost all these specs for almost half the price nko
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Reediano(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2018
Ejadike:
You say..!?
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Elijah2000:
10gb of ram is just too much for a phone, even with that price. Am better off buying a laptop at that price.
it depends on what you're using the device for. Like me, I'm a Digital Marketer and I use a TECNO Camon X Pro with 6gb ram and it works perfectly for me.
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Telvin7(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2018
shogsman:
it's time mobile game developers up their games seriously, I'm damn sure this phone will run GTA v seamlessly.
guy the processor is still snapdragon 845 and it still lags behind apple a12 CHIPSET...... U don't talk with sense
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Telvin7(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Ejadike:
tecno is a scrab.......and u have to admit it........ Go get a xiaomi and see what u have been missing..........
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Telvin7(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Bros rest.... cheaper android phones run on the same game speed and fps with the iPhone. Everybody knows iPhones are overpriced piece of trash. EVERYONE.
that's a fat lie.......even though I like andrAnd phones..... iPhone for that smoother gameplay like the new Kirin 980........ IphoiP got that 3d ability which ANDROID lacks......
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Telvin7(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2018
onatisi:
whao, why do people pay more for iphone when most of these android phones have more power than iphones ?
8gb ram is a monster not to now talk of 10gb ram
that's just the ram.....the processor is still the same and its miles behind the a12 CHIPSET( if you know what that means)..... An iPhone xs mas with 4gb ram is still faster than those Android with 6 GB ram or 8 ...... although in game though.........
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Rubiesangel: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Telvin7:
tecno is a scrab.......and u have to admit it........ Go get a xiaomi and see what u have been missing..........
Why don't you put tecno phones, I mean the recent ones to the test. You will be so amazed. No be lie.
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Telvin7:
never talk down on another brand just to sell yours. I have my reasons for sticking with TECNO, it works perfectly fine for me.
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Reediano:

You say..!?
mention the specs that your Xiaomi has that TECNO doesn't?
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Telvin7(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ejadike:
mention the specs that your Xiaomi has that TECNO doesn't?
snapdragon processor, ir blaster, better display, miui..................
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Telvin7(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=Rubiesangel post=72456477]Why don't you put tecno phones, I mean the recent ones to the test. You will be so amazed. No be lie.[/hmmmm.marketing strategy........I know you are one of their marketers............ But lemme tell u ......even their marketers or their ambassador don't use a tecno fone......coz dey know it's scrab.......ask Davido if am lying grin
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by bigdot1759(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2018
donshady:
China will always be China.. What is the Need for a phone with 10gb ram? It's useless..
hmmmm naija I hail ooooooook if na one iphone now u go talk something else
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by bigdot1759(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2018
Telvin7:
that's just the ram.....the processor is still the same and its miles behind the a12 CHIPSET( if you know what that means)..... An iPhone xs mas with 4gb ram is still faster than those Android with 6 GB ram or 8 ...... although in game though.........
can I u proof to everyone that apple chipset is beta Dan snapdragons , any proof
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Telvin7:
snapdragon processor, ir blaster, better display, miui..................
MTK is also a chipset so don't override that. Who told you TECNO Camon X pro doesn't have a very good display? Have you seen the Camon X pro or have you held it? Be sincere please
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by stanboy28(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2018
donshady:

Now tell me the correlation betwen my reply and your quote? undecided
If u cant relate it den u are freaking dumb..the phone is a gaming smart phone for new heavy duty games that consume ram like water ...games like mkx and asphalt with sizes that hit above 2gb eats ram and even a 6 gig ram may lag if u have up to five of those games in memory..bottom line is that gaming device need much storage unless u are not a gamer..den its not for u
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Telvin7(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2018
bigdot1759:
can I u proof to everyone that apple chipset is beta Dan snapdragons , any proof
ask goggle and see for yourself...... Just ask goggle.......
Re: Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone by Telvin7(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2018
Ejadike:
MTK is also a chipset so don't override that. Who told you TECNO Camon X pro doesn't have a very good display? Have you seen the Camon X pro or have you held it? Be sincere please
yes ......the fone is cool Sha......but the redmi note 5 is still better than it......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do Teenagers Afford Crazy Expensive Phones? / Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network / Reviewing The 15GB Free Data On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.