Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

9 Lucrative Business Ideas You Should Start And Make Money With On Campus Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Lucrative Business Ideas You Should Start And Make Money With On Campus Now (346 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Lucrative Business Ideas You Should Start And Make Money With On Campus Now by godwinstringed1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
(modified) I'm sorry I had to delete this work. Reasons

1. Google might penalize me that I copied and paste from nairaland whereas, I copied originally from my blog. Over 1500 words. And I plan applying for Google adsense

2. The mods refused to help me out to the front page.

3. I spent over 3 hours on optimizing the work and a day in researching everything to fall rightly.

4. I don't want to waste my efforts.

If you want the full article, visit https://www.ideaflavour.com/9-lucrative-businesses-you-can-start-in-school-right-now/

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help On ICAN Programme / Unibadan 2019/2020 Medical Applicants Thread / JAMB 2020 Special Thread For Our Lovely Readers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.