Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines (47999 Views)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by martineverest(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
murderer
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by carrascocity(f): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=wiseone28 post=72383311][/quote]

Lol
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonjas thinking now of how to rape or assault her. Let Biafran men hear of any assault on our beautiful Biafran women and see what we will do you...we will reset hat cone skull without surgery. We have been waiting to pounce on you for your attack on IPOB.

Your brain is filled with condemned engine oil
When did ibinabo become a biafran name?
Empty chestbeater
Obo lasan

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by xtervaganza(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Murderer.

I hope you get eaten by a shark or a giant reptile
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by alewo002(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
[/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600]Abeg why she cover her Belle? Abeg why she cover her Belle? Abeg why she cover her Belle?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by xtervaganza(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonjas thinking now of how to rape or assault her. Let Biafran men hear of any assault on our beautiful Biafran women and see what we will do you...we will reset hat cone skull without surgery. We have been waiting to pounce on you for your attack on IPOB.
jack the dead dog of nnamdi kanu has more sense than you grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by mtngloetiartel: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
Olodo24:
at her age, she's still phukable
wat is her age?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by philip0906(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
sean1000x:
Mkpi
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by KanwuliaExtra: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
See mother of FIVE?
Chai!!!! grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
The drunken mistress that sent a promising young Doc. to his early grave..

3rd pix so filtered that it could win grannies pageant.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by almakiyyun(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
If this dirty wooden platform is in Nigeria beach now I believe she would not take selfie on it. She would think it doesn't befit her.

She used it because it's fillipine.

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Olajah81: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Naa waa ooo
Diz ex-convit get mouth to talk here,, talkless of showing her useless body structure
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Biingoo: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
If this one gimme blow I go Bleep ooh!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by KelB(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Who's d*ck is up?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by fof1: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
Olodo24:
at her age, she's still phukable

OLODO 24/7 U ARE TRULY OLODO..
CHANGE UR THOUGHT LINES.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Buckubuck:

Your brain is filled with condemned engine oil
When did ibinabo become a biafran name?
Empty chestbeater
Obo lasan

Aturu afonja, Ibinabo is an Igbo name
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Nice Ass

Hey, inbox me.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by ChiefSweetus: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Gloriawinning:
When she eventually escaped being locked up I was happy for her . It must have been a nightmare for her as she awaits her fate but I'm glad the God of second chances saved her.
However, the relatives of the bereaved will be seeing this and it's totally unfair. she should have stuck to posting work / professional photos alone cos the victim did not get the chance to enjoy himself due to her living her life on the edge
Most "celebrities" are criminally daft. This immodest murderer should've stayed in jail since a little restraint from frivolous public displays was too much to ask. She-fùcking-diot! Smfh.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
sean1000x:

Aturu afonja, Ibinabo is an Igbo name

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibinabo_Fiberesima
FYA to update ur condemned brain
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by sandra50(f): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is how they vacation? someone paid her ticket and she is acting like she did..no detail but I know who did..I have their pictures together.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Akile1: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Unfortunately, for the young Dr. she killed while driving drunk.

He is in Hell fire as we speak.

This woman is a mermaid spirit. And also a murderer.

abi ooo. Person wey suppose lay low somewhere and beg for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
Buckubuck:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibinabo_Fiberesima
FYA to update ur condemned brain

Useless afonja, divisive demon. Ibinabo is an Igbo name and she speaks Igbo, her father is Igbo, even though her mother is Irish. Useless things!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by rastaLivity: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Nice Ass
buh yours is nicer
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Carlmax(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Photographer forgot to use Gaussian Blur on the first pic...
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by DateMynd44(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2018
sandra50:
This is how they vacation? someone paid her ticket and she is acting like she did..no detail but I know who did..I have their pictures together.
amebo no go kill una for this country.
no wonder buhari call una lazy youth
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by ThatFairGuy: 1:24am On Oct 25, 2018
I'm just sensing how the family of who she accidentally killed will feel seeing this...
''DO ANYTHING TO BE ON EARTH SURFACE'' First priority
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by okwabayi(m): 2:30am On Oct 25, 2018
It seems someone newly joined the fake booty crew. I'll wait and see before jumping to conclusion.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by poyet(m): 3:45am On Oct 25, 2018
She don serve her jail term finish?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by AreaFada2: 4:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Dr Giwa would love this kind of holiday too.
But he's dead. And this lady went Scott free.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by ifeko1214(m): 5:08am On Oct 25, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Nice Ass

As nice as urs?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2018
Hmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) / Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker / Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.