Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married (80877 Views)

Cee-C Blasts Lady Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Famousbabe(f): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Controversial football star, Chichi Igbo, shared a 'seductive' video where she was playing music and whining her waist in seductive manner.

She was braless and her followers accused her of trying to seduce them with the raunchy video display.

Lady commented:

'Any hope of getting married to a responsible guy? Becos u looks like a I don't know, can't see words to describe u even in the dictionary, u might be a cartoon'

The muscular and tattooed football star who seems not ready to get married fired at her:

'@igba_ka_igba listen to this mugu, if I back �� you, you go disappear from my page, ewu, don’t go n worry about your own life n marriage. One more word n I’ll block your stupid ass'

See more HERE

Do you think Chichi will ever get married?

Of course, marriage is not for everyone. If she chooses to be single it shouldn't be anybody's headache.

What do you think?

Source: https://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/footballer-chichi-igbo-goes-braless.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Famousbabe(f): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
See more HERE

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by dafeyankee: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Teebliz should hook up with SHIM.

They will make a good pair.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Some women just get razor blade for mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by jumpandpas(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
madridguy:
Some women just get razor blade for mouth.

As you see braless you rush enter....

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by delugajackson: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
What manner of fuckery is this? Seeing this nonsense alone can give someone an instant erectile dysfunction! Next time, please add "graphic pictures." Damn!

If you had an awkward feeling after seeing this, gather here let's identify ourselves.

222 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by IamD18: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
There's absolutely nothing sexy and feminine about that picture.

To even think of it. One guy said she's seducing him.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Tamarapetty(f): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
How disrespectful of you! Why should she wear bra when there's no bress??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by royalair(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
This boy again?? shocked

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=Tamarapetty post=72384267]How disrespectful of you! Why should she wear bra when there's no bress??
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
How disrespectful of you! Why should she wear bra when there's no bress??

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by HajimeSaito(m): 3:28am On Oct 25, 2018
What makes this creature a "football star"? Has anyone ever seen her/it play?

[img]https://i./JEvv.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Randy100: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Too masculine.
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by segebase(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2018
ok
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2018
Are u sure this lady in not a Butch lesbian? cuz I've seen female footballers and they are not as muscular as this one.

The lady asking her to get married to a guy is mad, how do expect a man to leave the soft pillowy body of a woman and start romancing a stone? that if the guy is not gay.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by greatme2good(f): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2018
And sombori is begging her to invite him... nsogbu

7 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Lucifer66(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2018
This is the kind of woman that will make you cook food and call her sir. shocked

8 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by yjgm(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ehen

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by hisexcellency34: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
With all her muscles, can she defeat Buhari if they meet in the other room?
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by ct2: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
e
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Binikingdowm: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
She's either pansexuual or transexual or bisexual or cisexual..

Maybe she's transgender or a butch lezzi..

I think she's just a normal heterosexual
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by grandstar(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
People should watch their utterances (Read Colossians 4:6)

Give her some respect. I believe she's gay and that between her and God

6 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by ifyalways(f): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
No comment cheesy

Why are ladies all over her post with tongue out and heart emoji's? cheesy

Igbanda

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by pesifedoro: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
omo see gbege oooooo
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by laxewww: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Opposite of bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Kingv(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Husband?...if she he gets married, what about anti-gay law grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by towago: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
let the fights begin,round 1
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by luckyogor(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
But this girl sha,hahahahhaa,the cartoon part got me laughing, chai,some people mouth dey acidic i swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by hucienda: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
English language suffer for dat back-'n-forth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Odunlade Adekola Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Cleavage (Photos) / Braless Lady At Afrimma2015 Event As Kcee Performed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.