Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion (73919 Views)

Todd White - Interview - How Can We Find Our True Identity? / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by Ptolomeus(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
amor4ce:

Is the IYE in Yemoja "mother" or "life, living"?
Is it possible that the "Y" in Yoruba refers to IYE?

Somehow, I have had difficulty in learning the Yoruba language, my mother tongue.

I insist that I do not speak Yoruba.
As far as I know, to refer to a mother, the word is Iyá.
For example:
Odo iyá = Iemoja salute, which means "mother whose sons are fish"
Iya mi = my mother.
Oloode Iya Osun = honorary title: Mother of the market.
Iya Osoronga = my mother sorceress (related to the cult Gelede)
Iya Iyamsa = contraction of mesangial = mother of nine children.
I hope one brother who dominate the Yoruba language, help us.
My respects!
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by PastorAIO: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
there are loads of dialects of yoruba, and even within certain dialects the different versions are all valid.

Iya, yeye, iye, etc etc etc

Yewande, our mother has come etc.

ore yeye oshun o! Hail Mother Oshun! etc
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by Ptolomeus(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2012
Pastor AIO: there are loads of dialects of yoruba, and even within certain dialects the different versions are all valid.

Iya, yeye, iye, etc etc etc

Yewande, our mother has come etc.

ore yeye oshun o! Hail Mother Oshun! etc

Dear Pastor AIO.
As always, their statements add clarity.
I forgot to salute Osun! Sure! Yeye is also "mother".
Once, a friend and teacher told me that the Nigerian Yoruba was learned easily ... I do not think so ... Not only is complex because of its dialects, its contractions, her clichés ....
Dear Pastor ... I come to his attention and asked if the sentences I wrote in my previous post, indicating the word Iyá as "mother" allows distinguishing a particular dialect, or if that's not possible? If so, which dialect would it be?

Thank you for your valuable input.
Please accept my highest esteem.
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by amor4ce(m): 4:46am On Jul 28, 2012
Radio Lagos (Tiwa n Tiwa) 107.5 FM, thursdays, 8.15 pm to 8.45 pm (GMT +1)
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by fridayiwere: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2012
Christianity is not a religion! If u reject christianity because you think it is white man thing, what about education and other whitety inventions?
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
fridayiwere: Christianity is not a religion! If u reject christianity because you think it is white man thing, what about education and other whitety inventions?

the whiteys wouldnt have been able to make all those research without proper funding from the colonies. and education existed before. it is just that we never got the chance to develop it.
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by amor4ce(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
Eshu is coming to utterly destroy Christianity, oyinbo-type education and whitey inventions!

1 Like

Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
take India and China for example. they have their own Independant Boards of Education. Infact India has a separate board for each of her states and languages.
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by amor4ce(m): 2:44am On Aug 02, 2012
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by amor4ce(m): 12:53am On Aug 03, 2012
The Traditional Yoruba Calendar (an event coming up on August 5); from the facebook page:
This class on the Yoruba Traditional Prayer Calendar is just one of many classes offered by Dr. Ifabukunmi O. Adewale at www.ileAtegbe.org. It gives you a more comprehensive understanding that goes beyond just knowing the specific ÒRÌŞÀ of the day. You will get a full explain on how to coordinate your daily life in accordance with the day -- What days are best to embark on new business ventures? What days are good to start rituals? What days should I avoid litigation?...and so on.

http://www.facebook.com/events/212714652188106/

http://www.adewuranatural.com/ileategbe/subscription.htm
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by amor4ce(m): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2012
A Reconstruction of Early Yoruba History - I hope this one is on point.
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by KiKatanga: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ifa Orisa like Christianity and Islam is fairy stories.

But at least Ifa Orisa are nice fairies stories and at least they are our fairy stories.
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

But at least Ifa Orisa are nice fairies stories and at least they are our fairy stories.

they are not made-up fairy stories for entertainment. they are stories with a deeper meaning about life itself. .

(not about gaining converts and top 10 ways to kill Pagans and how to roast in hell like pig in a spit)
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by Ptolomeus(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

You should be informed before talking nonsense.
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by Ptolomeus(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
amor4ce: From Eshu to Obatala: animals used in sacrificial rituals at Candomblé "terreiros" in Brazil

I do not practice Candomblé, but Batuque. Candomblé is a native of central-north of Brazil. The Batuque is from southern of Brazil.
Anyway, I know deep Candomble ...
Their contribution is very good dear friend!
It is a serious publication.
Thank you!
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ptolomeus:

I do not practice Candomblé, but Batuque. Candomblé is a native of central-north of Brazil. The Batuque is from southern of Brazil.
Anyway, I know deep Candomble ...
Their contribution is very good dear friend!
It is a serious publication.
Thank you!

wait. is there a difference
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by Ptolomeus(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

wait. is there a difference

In general ...
There are three types of Candomblé, called:
1. Ketu (Yoruba)
2. Angola
3. Gege (Vodun)

Batuke (Bajtuke), however, only has roots Nago (Yoruba).
Anyway, between Candomblé Ketu and Rowdy differences in liturgical offerings, animals used, prayers to the Orisa etc. but in general both have many similarities ...
But my answer would deepen and riting several books, and I do not know if you want to go so deeply
lol!
A hug, my friend!
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ptolomeus:

In general ...
There are three types of Candomblé, called:
1. Ketu (Yoruba)
2. Angola
3. Hehe (Vodun)

Rowdy, however, only has roots Nago (Yoruba).
Anyway, between Candomblé Ketu and Rowdy differences in liturgical offerings, animals used, prayers to the Orisa etc. but in general both have many similarities ...
But my answer would deepen and riting several books, and I do not know if you want to go so deeply
lol!
A hug, my friend!

ah i see. i think ill try to read about this. wink

Thank you. smiley
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by amor4ce(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2012
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by KiKatanga: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:

You should be informed before talking nonsense.

Oh?

Is the bible or Koran true? Word for word?

All fairy stories, taken by madmen and fools to be the word of god. One forced by Whites, the other by Arabs and the black man laps them up. Ifa Orisa is just as silly, but I prefer our own silliness to other people's puppet strings.
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

Oh?

All fairy stories, taken by madmen and fools to be the word of god. One forced by Whites, the other by Arabs and the black man laps them up. Ifa Orisa is just as silly, but I prefer our own silliness to other people's puppet strings.

you Sir are very narrow and need to open up your mind before clubbing things together without proper reasoning. .
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by KiKatanga: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

you Sir are very narrow and need to open up your mind before clubbing things together without proper reasoning. .
So are you Muslim or Christian, Mr Pagan?
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by Ptolomeus(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

Oh?

You are not Islamic neither Christian nor atheist nor traditionalist ...
What do you love Mr. Katanga?
Mhhh I guess ...

Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

So are you Muslim or Christian, Mr Pagan?

there are other religions in this world apart from those 2 irreligions. i am Pagan Traditionalist and follower of Maguzawa Haussa religion.
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by oludimuni: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
Any yoruba man with no ifa is like in the bondage..physics..science or anything...Ifa is infinite..

1 Like

Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by amor4ce(m): 3:50am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by UncleCharles: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
n-guage:
I dont love to comment about religion, but once in a while I think
1. Jesus probably never died for the black man
2. The whiteman that introduceed us to christianity is not as religious

Conclusion

Why am I wasting my time?

Jesus never died for anybody. Jesus was not recognised and accepted by the people so they murdered him as a troublesome Truth-bringer, preferring to have a robber freed. No one needs to be religious everyone ought to be natural and thus, spiritual since man is at his core, spirit.......man needs spiritual enlightenement, not religion.
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by UncleCharles: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
Barkay: I do not bother myself about negative comment on my religion anymore neither do I condemn other religions. Whoever talked of Ifa not being on the same level with other religions might be right to some extent. This is because we've not been able to take it further than what it was originally known to be. However, this does not take the importance and pureness away from this true way of life.

Rather than defend what is widely held about Ifa, though erroneously, majorly fellow Believers; we should look towards making Ifa easily accessible to all and sundry. That is a first timer to an online Ifa site should be able to know his path in life with or without an Oluwo or Ifa Priest to guide him.

This is achievable and I hope the challenge should be in this direction. Let us visualise the Ile'dus (Odu) as a single computer byte. We have 16 of them from Eji Ogbe to Ofu Meji, and eventually the 256 leading through Ogbe'yeku to Ofu'se. I am looking at a situation where we take it further than the 256 with combination of the main 16 Ile'dus with the 240 Sub-Ile'dus. We will arrive at a massive 3,840 Ile'dus which will definitely address the different traits and characters exhibited by human beings today. My comparison of the Ifa Ile'dus with bytes in computer is for ease of identification. We simply store a single Ile'du with all its attributes and related characteristics as a file on cumputer. Anybody with divination relating to for example Ika'gbemi (Ika-Ogbe) will just access Ika'gbemi's file on computer and read out the contents and warnings where he may likely find rhythm like

Ika gbemi n o j'oba,
Ika ogbemi n o j'oba,
Ogbemi ko gbemi,
N o j'oba ilu bamti bamti
D'ifa fun Onikola
Asa won logbe gbowo,
E e da le ki e ma lo,
Bi Alagbede ba pa owo a daale
E e da le ki e ma lo,
Atewe atagba e ba ni laja se ogun
Ajasegun lawa wa.

Guys lets do this thing.

Interesting. p
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by UncleCharles: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
Barkay: I do not bother myself about negative comment on my religion anymore neither do I condemn other religions. Whoever talked of Ifa not being on the same level with other religions might be right to some extent. This is because we've not been able to take it further than what it was originally known to be. However, this does not take the importance and pureness away from this true way of life.

Rather than defend what is widely held about Ifa, though erroneously, majorly fellow Believers; we should look towards making Ifa easily accessible to all and sundry. That is a first timer to an online Ifa site should be able to know his path in life with or without an Oluwo or Ifa Priest to guide him.

This is achievable and I hope the challenge should be in this direction. Let us visualise the Ile'dus (Odu) as a single computer byte. We have 16 of them from Eji Ogbe to Ofu Meji, and eventually the 256 leading through Ogbe'yeku to Ofu'se. I am looking at a situation where we take it further than the 256 with combination of the main 16 Ile'dus with the 240 Sub-Ile'dus. We will arrive at a massive 3,840 Ile'dus which will definitely address the different traits and characters exhibited by human beings today. My comparison of the Ifa Ile'dus with bytes in computer is for ease of identification. We simply store a single Ile'du with all its attributes and related characteristics as a file on cumputer. Anybody with divination relating to for example Ika'gbemi (Ika-Ogbe) will just access Ika'gbemi's file on computer and read out the contents and warnings where he may likely find rhythm like

Ika gbemi n o j'oba,
Ika ogbemi n o j'oba,
Ogbemi ko gbemi,
D'ifa fun Onikola
Asa won logbe gbowo,
E e da le ki e ma lo,
E e da le ki e ma lo,
Ajasegun lawa wa.

Guys lets do this thing.

Interesting. p
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by UncleCharles: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2012

Ika gbemi n o j'oba,
Ika ogbemi n o j'oba,
Ogbemi ko gbemi,
D'ifa fun Onikola
Asa won logbe gbowo,
E e da le ki e ma lo,
E e da le ki e ma lo,
Ajasegun lawa wa.

Guys lets do this thing.

Interesting. please what exactly did Eji Ogbe say? I have read different online accounts. Did Eji Ogbe speak of happiness? what did it say?
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by UncleCharles: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
Negro_Ntns:
Here is a lecture note. I thought I'd share this.

The lecturer is applying the Odus to explain universal concept of quantum physics but in his illustrations with the wheel, he ended up with a triangle or pyramid.

His triangle is actually a helix - the motion track of a spiral as it transits through space. Compare it with Awo Fatunmbi's "it creates the symbol of the pyramid based on the mathematical angles that create the golden mean which is represented by the Ifa symbol of the snail."

The outline of a snail's shell when viewed laterally is a triangle/pyramid, but from above it is a spiral curve and when the line is traced you will end with a helix.

Go here for more. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral. Read the sub-section on symbols. Look at the attached image also.

LECTURE NOTE

The Ogunda, Oyeku etc are Ifa names for Goals, at the very level of creation of the universe, an earlier post explains the names, hidden in with another dicussion, I extract them here,

The top item at the Level of Four can be conceptually viewed as
"Mathematicals": infinity/zero (ogbe/oyeku), compiling/decompiling
(oshe/ofun). Academically inclined people would never get past the
conceptual view of them unfortunately. They are much more than concepts.
Viewed non-conceptually, they are the "tools of reality" we are
observably using to manipulate reality at every moment. (I am conscious in
nearly every moment of using them and I am swimming in a sea of their
functions.)

These four olodus form a wheel of change (which implies two triangles, )
with a definite direction of natural motion around the wheel. They are like
this:

ofun
ogbe oyeku
oshe

With a clockwise direction of natural motion.

Ofun is a span of change, a decompiling of reality using progressively
stronger tools of taking apart starting at ogbe and ending at oyeku:
subtraction, division, and roots.

Oshe is also a span of change (in opposite direction from Ofun), a compiling
of reality using progressively stronger tools of putting together starting
at oyeku and ending at ogbe:
addition, multiplication, and exponents.

Ogbe/oyeku is a polarity of absolutes.
Oshe/ofun is a polarity of relative interactions, working in opposing
directions.

All four items of ogbe-ofun-oyeku-oshe are one function which splits into a
polarity, each of which splits again. So depending on which level you are
viewing, they can be a polarity or not.

Another wheel of four items. The absolutes are iwori (infinite space) and
odi (a singularity). The relatives are irosun (energy in various stages of
motion) and owonrin (energy fields with definite borders or edges). One
datum presenting itself from this is that any enclosed space (not infinite)
is an energy field. Since any field is a contracted space, then the universe
is not one space, but a multitude of interpenetrating spaces.

AN ENERGY FIELD IS CONTRACTED SPACE.

MOTION ENERGY IS EXPANDING SPACE.

MASS IS SPACE FULLY CONTRACTED.

Each item of a wheel is one thing in four conditions: two absolute
conditions and two relative ones.

Here's the wheel of UNIVERSES:

owonrin
iwori odi
irosun

Again a clockwise motion. The top of the circle through owonrin is
contraction and the bottom of the circle through irosun is expansion.

Forget anchor points at this level. Defining space in terms of anchor points
was one of Hubbard's many mistakes. There are no anchor points, and no
non-anchored points, in the level of UNIVERSES. Only Beings use anchors.
Only Beings worry about anchors. Anchors are in the next wheel,

The wheel of AWARENESSES:

ogunda
obara okanran
osa

Again, clockwise natural motion. The absolutes are obara and okanran. I had
the direction backward when I first posted it, so anyone who saved it please
correct the diagram. (This wheel is where I personally have the most case,
and is the most difficult for me to perceive.)

A person in space-time consists of ALL FOUR of these items:
1. an unknowable inner self = obara
2. certainty of inner knowing = okanran
3. an unlocatable viewpoint which cannot ever truely be pinned in one place
= osa
4. anchor points (including those used as viewpoints, which is a polarized
case condition) = ogunda

NEXT:
Because I know you will ask about it, here's the wheel of LIFE:

otura
oturupon ika
irete
Clockwise motion, the absolutes are oturupon and ika.

STUDENT:

uh, huh?
what is the purpose of the wheels?

LECTURER:

to flow form one state to another

think of yer Magik 101.

Earth, Water, Fire, Air, flowing from one to another,

STUDENT:

maybe you should draw me a picture.
in color.

LECTURER:

OK, let's take the first wheel

wheel of change

ofun
ogbe oyeku
oshe

Oshe/Ofun is the polarity of the concept COMPILATION! (to make something up or take it apart)

Ogbe/Oyeku is the polarity of the concept MANIFESTATION! (to Manifest or unmanifest!)

so. let's start at Ogbe. Existing as matter, or existing as SOUL! or Yang,

Ogbe goes through Ofun to Read Oyeku

Ofun is the concept of LIES!and TRUTH! to essentially take matter apart into Spirit (or Yin, or Oyeku)

Oyeku (SPIRIT) goes through Oshe to get to Ogbe

Oyeku is the concept of Sticking things together or Destroying them,

So; Spirit (YOU!) sticks concepts together or decompiles them to create new concepts. This is at the level above this unverse, but also in this universe in yer own *mind*

So; Soul/Matter (YOU!) takes Soul/Matter and creates lies or truths about it to take it onto a spiritual realm,

Actually, yah, this is happening in yer "home Universe" from which Unmanifest Potential Becomes Matter and or Spirit,

so, above the concepts of "Universes' is the mechanism of change. Spirit Into Matter

Here's the wheel of UNIVERSES:

owonrin
iwori odi
irosun
Again a clockwise motion.

These act as the field of play which is the universe itself (from which the first Circle of CREATION acts on)

Iwori/Odi is the polarity of the concept of SPACE!
Owonrin/Irosun is the polarity of the concept of ENERGIES!

Iwori is further the concept of both infinite space AND Collapsed space (a point)

Odi is the polarized concept of both a vacuum and infinte solidity.

Iwori (SPACE) is permeated with Owonrin (Fields)

Odi (DENSE!) is expanded via Irosun (ENERGY FLOW OR expansion!)

SO: infinite space filled with energy. As the Flow "Stop" they become "matter" or Dense. Expanding, Dense "matter" (not the same Matter idea as the above circle) becomes Vacuum which is infinite space

Imagine it as a dance from one part of the circle to the next,

STUDENT:

i drew them out and filled in the layman's terms and it makes a little more sense to me.

but if owonrin = energy then what is irosun? i mean,if you take energy and put it into a vaccum or solidify it what do you get?

the wheel i drew was this
energy flow
infinite/collapsed space vaccum/solidity

LECTURER:

energy field

think of light. It is a particle (a flow) AND a field (waveform)

actually, Owonrin is the field, and Irosun is energy flow

so Field goes on top, flow goes on bottom,

ever read a book about physics and Toaism called "The Dancing Wu LI Masters"? It talks about how particles pop in and out of creation in a vacuum, and how they can actually travel as "anti-particles" backwards in conceptual time,

but yah, that's for later probably smiley

STUDENT:

*blink*
tongue

LECTURER:

You got the idea

Space (expansive) versus Density (a point of nothing)

Fields (static Forces) versus Flow ( particles moving)

STUDENT:

ah-HA!

k.

it was the static vs. moving that i was still missing

LECTURER:

good! you have it,

now explain the last circle to me, The one of Awareness

STUDENT:

i didn't know there was gonna be a quiz!!!

LECTURER:

try it!

use the list i posted up above last post and compare it to the cirlce in this post.

Remember what he said, "Academically inclined people would never get past the conceptual view of them unfortunately. They are much more than concepts." It needs intuitive understanding but logical application.

Kindly send me the email u promised Pastor AIO. and who is this lecturer, where is he
?
Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by UncleCharles: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pastor AIO: I don't think that they are entirely accurate as one single corpus.  For instance I seen verses that have been attributed to one Odu in a book but attributed to another odu in another book. 

Also I think that the odus in the eastern parts of Yoruba land are slightly different from those in the west.  Like Oyo have their own vibe and the Owo/Benin people have their own vibe and the Ijebus have their own vibe going.  A lot of the differences are just dialect though. 

Also there are many verses that are kept secret because their utterance is believed to be very powerful.  Most of the verses we get in books are the common ones that even the Ogberis (uninitiates) that only know about yoruba culture are familiar with.  There are verses that are only kept within a family because they have incantational powers. 

I'm very interested in the process of how these verses are arrived at because I know for certain that some of those verses were created about 2 or 3 hundred years ago rather than by orunmila.  For instance the verses that mention Guns, or the verses that mention oyinbos.   There are even verses that mention Jesus.  I'm very fascinated by the Mythogenesis process by which these verses emerge and how they get to be accepted by the whole community.
Please could you recite some of d verses that spoke of Jesus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.