Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:25 PM

Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body (43998 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by nairafamedotcom: 2:29am On Oct 25, 2018
Nigeria might have been in the news for some negative reasons, but there is no doubt that the country is blessed with various talented individuals.

The photos of a gifted young Nigerian contortionist, identified on Facebook as Dantala Vanshali Philex, have emerged online.

The pretty lady who has made a bit of a reputation for herself owing to the marvellous ways her body can twist and turn, shared some photos of her display on social media to the joy of her fans.

See more photos below:
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/photos-of-young-nigerian-lady-whose.html

7 Likes

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by daddytime(m): 2:36am On Oct 25, 2018
Beautiful...well-done girl.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by ITbomb(m): 4:53am On Oct 25, 2018
"everywhere" is flexible grin

31 Likes

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by kolafolabi(m): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2018
Wow! This is amazing but this is a Country where those skills are irrelevant..

70 Likes

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by femi4: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2018
The second pix though, looking like a stool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by jabor4Naija(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Damn she is really flexible. I hope dis art of hers takes her places

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by AfroMighty(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2018
femi4:
The second pix though, looking like a stool
I dey see something different for that second picture though... Hit me once you see it too...
I bet some of our sisters will learn the style...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Olufela30: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2018
That moment when u bleep her with dah pose in the 2nd pishur !!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by segebase(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2018
love that 2nd pix ...bleep form

1 Like

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by AngelicBeing: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Olufela30:
That moment when u bleep her with dah pose in the 2nd pishur !!
Hian tongue
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Samantha23(f): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2018
good for her
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by wogey: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2018
this is really amazing grin
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2018
angry

This one ehh...if you enter inside her and misbehave, she will just do one of these her stunts and break your peni3

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by ozento: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2018
fuckinkly dangerous positions!
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Ah ah that one small now

E get the one you go do self your intestines go come out then go in again!

Who don try that one

1 Like

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by NOC1(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2018
What is so special about the second pix...
That's what we will use to keep Atiku in Adamawa, his love for Puna will stop him.
Lol dont insult me i am listening to Pshyco by Post Malone, weird thoughts on my mind.
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Flexing tinz
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Kezifils(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2018
Contorsionist
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2018
shocked

Just see that second position cheesy
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Biodun1929(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
ozento:
fuckinkly dangerous positions!

Especially that second posture. Any small mistake, and she might break her spine, or neck.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by martineverest(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
awesome
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
Just dae lap her from that 2nd position. OMG! grin
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Nathdougg: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
I would like to penetrate her on the second position..

1 Like

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by OhiOfIhima: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
What a turn around physique.
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by loadedvibes: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
If this wan knack you.. You won't want to knack any other girl. See styles chai
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Selfy(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
Nice one frm naija for naija
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by harley88(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
AfroMighty:

I dey see something different for that second picture though... Hit me once you see it too...
I bet some of our sisters will learn the style...

Nonsense Pervert

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by pooozeee(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2018
This exercise would have disvirgined you

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by martineverest(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2018
Kezifils:
Contusionist
contortionist
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by nonye6194: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2018
If this one hold you for bed eh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 / FG Suspends Basketball In Nigeria For Two Years / List Of World Footballers Of The Year And Runners-up Since 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.