Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

#fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) (37610 Views)

Churchill Makes Appearance As Tiwa Savage Performs At Wells Carlton Anniversary / Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage In Cleavage-Baring Outfit: 'Not For Money Or Fame' / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 25, 2018
A few hours after the release of wizkids 'fever' video yesterday, the award winning singer, turned video vixen, resumed her day job by performing at the Eko hotel convention center.

1 Like

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by edo3(m): 4:17am On Oct 25, 2018
Hian.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 4:21am On Oct 25, 2018
Lemme sleep, wake up and come back to comment

8 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by haconjy(m): 5:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Na tiwa salvage stories now on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by brunofarad(m): 5:31am On Oct 25, 2018
And... ?

2 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by dingbang(m): 5:31am On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by ehinmowo: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Do you need land in Ikoyi, Eko Atlantic and Lekki with authentic documents? For details =>0...8..0..29...32...75...19

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Bellgal: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Hardworking lady

18 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Julia345(f): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2018
While some pple still dey untop "fever" video matter, dey argue with their keypads..... Tiwa is alrdy in d next place making more money.... grin grin grin grin.... Joblessness go kill some pple, I swear grin

43 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by osariemenk(m): 5:35am On Oct 25, 2018
Do you know the Top 20 strongest passport in Africa? Watch This Video, and please like the video, tell us your reaction by commenting, and please don't Forget To Subscribe, And Also please share with friends and Family, Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf8c-wGJBns

1 Like

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Bodude504: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2018
I just like her music keep it up baby girl

11 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 5:36am On Oct 25, 2018
She is all about her career...

I respect that... People dey blame her for video as if them no dey fu*k .
Me I like lash, so all these wey wizkid, 2face and davido dey do na small... If I was as rich and popular as dem... But I will only be lashing top models...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by kenbee(f): 5:36am On Oct 25, 2018
Wizkid's Wife Performs at....

Meanwhile, The Campaigner under me is high on codine

1 Like

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Truflame: 5:37am On Oct 25, 2018
PMB all the way in 2019

9 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by opalu: 5:38am On Oct 25, 2018
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Bluebyrd: 5:38am On Oct 25, 2018
She's making her money while jobless people are busy talking on nairaland

13 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by ckmayoca: 5:39am On Oct 25, 2018
Hot chic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by niggi4life(m): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Madam STEW back to business as usual.
I remembered when Tbillz wanted to end his life, claiming his wife had slept with Don jazzy, Dr Sid & 2face and we felt he was "sick in the head".. Obviously she might not have slept with all of them listed, but at least one or two, and guys do kiss and tell very well trust me... Wizkid go don hear say Tiwa sabi share "free gift" if you whine am well.

They must have partied hard in one of those days, took some weed and liquor and somehow fcked each other badly.

All Wizkid's baby mama are way older than him and so he is used to dating older ladies.

Guys, shine your eyes if you wan marry oooo...

Nothing is as deadly and painful than knowing your wife is cheating on U

6 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by mendii(m): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2018
it's all good beign a star people are feeling yourvibe and so on.....

Where you start having probelm is at night when you start to remnisce and cry thinking about the type of life you got yourself into

#everything you see on earth has a price,make nobody deceive you

1 Like

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Masama: 5:46am On Oct 25, 2018
This is why the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer. While millions of people were busy giving themselves headache over Tiwa and starboy matter yesterday, That fever video broke the Nigerian youtube record yesterday and tiwa is cashing in more more money at Eko hotel. Make una get sense o. You dey call Tiwa olosho, shameless woman, milf e.t.c, you wey be mother Theresa, wetin you gain?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:47am On Oct 25, 2018
Ashawo
Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Dilianne(f): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2018
First to comment on this post on my blog wins a special gift from me!
www.dilianne.com

1 Like

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by tomdon(m): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2018
Pavarottii:
She is all about her career...

I respect that... People dey blame her for video as if them no dey fu*k .
Me I like lash, so all these wey wizkid, 2face and davido dey do na small... If I was as rich and popular as dem... But I will only be lashing top models...

Hahaha
Ahsawo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by femi4: 5:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwatope....the story maker

6 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2018
yawns yawns yawns let me go and sleep small
Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Vinstel: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Two questions for those who want to kill themselves on nairaland because of Wizkid and Tiwa Savage,

1. Everybody knows Wizkid and Tiwa Savage, who knows you?

2. Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are both multi millionaires if not billionaires, how much are you worth?

These guys don't know you exist, they are only interested in getting you to talk more and more about them because you know what? The more you talk, the more they get alerts. Even Seun of nairaland is making more money without stress, why do you think Tiwa Savage stories are hitting FP back to back since yesterday? It's all about the money folks. Stop spending your time, money and energy adding money to another person's accounts when you can spend that time to improve your own life. In ten years from now, people will still be talking about Tiwa Savage and Wizkid and they will be making more money, Who will be talking about you and how much will you be making?

19 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by tempest01(m): 6:02am On Oct 25, 2018
� Tiwa ati takeover nairaland. Bye bye to Tonto dike, morbidly, mercy Johnson, snake etc.

3 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Neminc: 6:04am On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa Savage!!! I love you so much kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by emmyluizzz: 6:07am On Oct 25, 2018
Vinstel:
Two questions for those who want to kill themselves on nairaland because of Wizkid and Tiwa Savage,

1. Everybody knows Wizkid and Tiwa Savage, who knows you?

2. Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are both multi millionaires if not billionaires, how much are you worth?

These guys don't know you exist, they are only interested in getting you to talk more and more about them because you know what? The more you talk, the more they get alerts. Even Seun of nairaland is making more money without stress, why do you think Tiwa Savage stories are hitting FP back to back since yesterday? It's all about the money folks. Stop spending your time, money and energy adding money to another person's accounts when you can spend that time to improve your own life. In ten years from now, people will still be talking about Tiwa Savage and Wizkid and they will be making more money, Who will be talking about you and how much will you be making?
you just spend your time, money and energy

posting this shít

8 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Zuorom: 6:07am On Oct 25, 2018
African number one, Queen T!!!

4 Likes

Re: #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) by Vinstel: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2018
emmyluizzz:

you just spend your time, money and energy

posting this shít
I gave that advice to everyone including myself. This is what I was just thinking all through last night when I heard that the video everyone was talking about was busy breaking records on YouTube. Just imagine, a song that everyone was condemning as rubbish when Wizkid released it, now they have used the video to make everyone to be talking about the same song. These guys are just after the money mehn and if you don't want to remain poor all your life, you have to also start thinking and working on how to make your own cash and stop killing yourself over people who have already made cool cash and are making more everyday

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Tunde Oloyede Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.