Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born (8070 Views)

Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by oyatz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Shebi you be woman nau?

ChiefAzubuike:
Normal 7

Ashawo 3

Wife 1

Person wife 6
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by kingron: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by DaddyNimo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kombahifukperem:
I have a nack for ashawos.

So mine is
Ashawo : 13 different girls.
Normal Girls: (1) Just one.
PS; I'm just 31 yrs of age.
sex with naked girls: 17 sex with clothed girls : 5 sex with married women: 4 sex with one time hits: 3 I'm 27....

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Eberechi24:
Olosho Ashawo Hoe Slut
which one are you?
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by sacajawea: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
DaddyNimo:

sex with naked girls: 17
sex with clothed girls : 5
sex with married women: 4
sex with one time hits: 3
I'm 27....
Them go nack your wife too oh
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Lucifer66(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2018
sacajawea:
More than 300 at least. outright Ashi 2, Runs Girl around 20+.
How much per night?
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Lucifer66(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Tony142:

wow, till 25? U try sha, some idiot don even lost their own even at 17

but wait oo, 100 waiting? shocked
i guess u wanted to regain those lost time (18 - 24)? grin
17? I almost lost my virginity at 13 years, lol
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Lucifer66(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2018
oyatz:
Wife =1
Girl friends/Normal ladies/Ex=19
After-1/Single Mum=3
Adultery (by mistake)=1
Total= 24
By mistake? Your prick accidently enter kpekus?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Moveonmax: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2018
The straddlings, dry humpings and bjs aside , I don't do such grin.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Tony142: 1:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Lucifer66:
17? I almost lost my virginity at 13 years, lol

13yrs? Lol, i guess u were around js2 then grin
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Peter4luv: 2:33am On Oct 26, 2018
Ashi:1 got disvirgened not a cool way though lol
Normal :2 /1 ex
Started at 21
Although got a car bought a land and am 23
Lesson dont channel your strength to women alone
Hustle for money...
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by nelxxy(m): 4:51am On Oct 26, 2018
42 only. I will be turning 27 in November

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by NewDelhi(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Started really late tho around 26 or there about coz I got difficulties getting girls layed. I can invite a girl to my house but them no dey gree Bleep and I can't force them. So most times I'm usually left disappointed.

However oneday I decided to have sex for the first time and I tried out one ashi joint close by. Tho I didn't really enjoy anything cez I love my sex revolving around preintimacy stuff na u understand. And all those one u no fit do am with brothel ashi.

So all my life I've only had sex just once. And that once was with an ashawo coz I just wanted to know how sex feels.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2018
nelxxy:
42 only. I will be turning 27 in November
Did you say only? Lord have mercy. This place na hypertension curer. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Lucifer66(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2018
Tony142:

13yrs? Lol, i guess u were around js2 then grin
Jss 3

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Lucifer66(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2018
NewDelhi:
Started really late tho around 26 or there about coz I got difficulties getting girls layed. I can invite a girl to my house but them no dey gree Bleep and I can't force them. So most times I'm usually left disappointed.

However oneday I decided to have sex for the first time and I tried out one ashi joint close by. Tho I didn't really enjoy anything cez I love my sex revolving around preintimacy stuff na u understand. And all those one u no fit do am with brothel ashi.

So all my life I've only had sex just once. And that once was with an ashawo coz I just wanted to know how sex feels.
This is sad,lol
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Emytea(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Me JUST ONE and NA THE GIRL RAPE ME

3 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Greenbullet(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Approximately in the 100+ , started in jss3, I am in my 20s .
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by freedomchild: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2018
Mine is 5.
2 ashi
2 normal girls
1 aunty.
started bleeping from final year.. I bleeped 4 girls out of the 5 in final year
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2018
freedomchild:
Mine is 5.

2 ashi

2 normal girls

1 aunty.

started bleeping from final year.. I bleeped 4 girls out of the 5 in final year

Who be this aunty wey u fhack and how u take manage fhack aunty wey senior u.?
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Tony142: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
Peter4luv:
Ashi:1 got disvirgened not a cool way though lol
Normal :2 /1 ex
Started at 21
Although got a car bought a land and am 23
Lesson dont channel your strength to women alone
Hustle for money...

Nice1
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Aeroflyer: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Started quite early.. Secondary school toilet stuffs . and I had sex with about 4 different girls.

But when I got to the university somehow I didn't have sex at all till I graduated. Me sef I was surprised at my self. If I try to toast a girl and she's giving me attitude I just leave her alone and move on. I won't force you. Probably that's why I've never had a girlfriend before.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Kombahifukperem: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
DaddyNimo:

sex with naked girls: 17
sex with clothed girls : 5
sex with married women: 4
sex with one time hits: 3
I'm 27....
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by vicben27(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
just 8 l've had enough the last one gave me STD. it's just me and my fiancee now am done digging any other bottomless pit you spend ur entire life digging on sweet hole that you'll never get bottom that one Na Devine sweet punishment.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by DaddyNimo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
sacajawea:

Them go nack your wife too oh
you believe in karma? well in that case that means the husbands of the wives I forked had forked people's wives and den the boy that will fork my wife will have his wife forked also... do you see how dumb karma sounds?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by oyatz(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
It can happen to anybody.

Lucifer66:

By mistake? Your prick accidently enter kpekus?
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
DaddyNimo:

you believe in karma? well in that case that means the husbands of the wives I forked had forked people's wives and den the boy that will fork my wife will have his wife forked also... do you see how dumb karma sounds?
Bleep karma.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by ziinee: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Only one. The one I married who latter disapointed. We have parted for 4 yrs but I have not slept with any other woman. Although it has not been that easy and I stay for danger zone. lol. I think the fact that I was able to hold myself until marriage is really helping out. I have still not been able to see the adavntage of premarital sex as regards sexual performanmce. If you are a high one, it's there in your ready to show up any time you get married. If your are boring, practise does not make perfect here. Once married,I was going 50 min one round but couldnt go farther than one round. Protein economy! A bunch of honest truths.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by KvnGRezz(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
If i talk naw them go say i be male ashawo...And las las sef ahdon loose count undecided
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Jadoskii(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Biodun1929:
Definitely over a 100. I ain't proud of it, but that is just the fact. The funny thing is that I was a virgin till 25...I am currently in my early 30s.
...r u serious?late bloomers Na em bad pass...an average of atleast 15 diff girls per yr...jux be careful bro....I almost died last yr

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Tony142: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jadoskii:
...r u serious?late bloomers Na em bad pass...an average of atleast 15 diff girls per yr...jux be careful bro....I almost died last yr

waiting be won kill u? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / 5 Legal Ways To Punish Your Girlfriend / What I Learned By Going Through The Social Media Posts Of Dead People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.