Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 13 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 13 (237 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 13 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Episode 13*

���‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Unravelling more hideous plans...

The Doctor felt like he had finally found the wife of his dreams… Until Amelia’s next request.
Amelia: “Sam, I want you to do something for me”
Dr Sam: “Ok… What it is you want me to do?”
Amelia: “Well, it’s a bit complicated. Give me your word first”
Dr. Sam: “Hmmmn, you have my word”
Amelia: “Good. It’s about that girl we brought here… your patient, Brenda. I want you to paralyse her!”

Sam was taken aback… Amelia was asking him to deliberately hurt someone. He was curious as to why but first, he needed to get over the shock of her request.
Dr Sam: “Seriously?! Amelia, that is totally against the ethics of my profession. Sorry, I can’t do it”
Amelia: “Sam, you gave me your word”
Dr. Sam: “Yes, because never in my wildest dreams would i have imagined you’d ask something like this of me”

Meanwhile, Dave was led to Brenda’s ward. She was lying down when he got there. He could see that the accident had a great impact on her. He went closer to her bed and took her hand.
Brenda opened her eyes to look at him. She smiled and told him she missed him. Dave advised her not to talk too much so she could conserve her energy. She, however, continued

Brenda:”I saw my Father and Amelia. I stood there, right in front of them”
Dave: “Brenda, there is a way out of this. Just please get well first baby”
Brenda: “I know my love. Initially, I was very disturbed about this thing with my dad. But now I realize that it doesn’t matter what Amelia has told my Dad. I know him better than her. I know how he trusts me… I will simply tell him everything”.......

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/25/my-woman-my-everything-episode-13/

(1) (Reply)

.... / The Survival / I Am Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.