Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja (52568 Views)

1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by mhizace: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
GindoX:

Omoge, take am easy.. Halla me, for whatsapp.. 07032650550..
aint on whatsapp
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by kingthreat(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Women go use these ones as scape goat
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I love that lady in the second picture. Anal won't be a bad idea.
But why abruptly coming up with this unnecessary protest? The two daughters of Lots drunk and raped their father in the Bible and heaven didn't fall. No form of protest and intimidation by angels, prophets, saints and the children of Israel. Many of us only read our Bible but do not act in accordance to what is written therein. This girl was raped in broad daylight and she wasn't drunk. The only confession left for her to make is to tell the world the number of sex position she used in those pleasurable acts. Hope she didn't do anal cuz she's too young for that. Well, that's if the lecturer and his son mandated doggy style for her.
but she's dead nah, ain't you read the storyline?
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Charly68: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
13 years old girl raped by her uncle ? God have mercy, there are so many mad people in the nation now..help us to intervene over all the act of wickedness in the land .
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by wizod(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
But why abruptly coming up with this unnecessary protest? The two daughters of Lots drunk and raped their father in the Bible and heaven didn't fall. No form of protest and intimidation by angels, prophets, saints and the children of Israel. Many of us only read our Bible but do not act in accordance to what is written therein. This girl was raped in broad daylight and she wasn't drunk. The only confession left for her to make is to tell the world the number of sex position she used in those pleasurable acts. Hope she didn't do anal cuz she's too young for that. Well, that's if the lecturer and his son mandated doggy style for her.
let me just check if dis lazy man's brain is functioning.

Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by 1Sharon(f): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
seglad2:
Where is the wife of the House when father and Son was raping this minor from 9yrs. I just wonda why people raped. Just toast a manual girl and u will be sexually satisfied for the rest of the yrs.

Little kids those who suffered rape cases in Nigeria. Rapist should be Killed period!

Don't be surprised if the wife knew and looked the other way undecided

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by chubinwa(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is cruel, draconian, callous, belligerent and wickedness. justice must prevail
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Biingoo: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
claseek:
this disgusting comment is not even the issue now, but the unfortunate fellow that liked the post. They are the ones that I fear. They are the real demonic paedophiles that lurk around. At least this one has the courage to say this nonsense. But these ones are silently prowling about. They've seen a troll who have voiced their opinion aloud for them, since they would never say it, and that is why they like the post. I fear these ones. Tueh!
You have a very beautiful daughter
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I'm surprised some people are protesting...

Because Nigerians usually shout on social media and move on to the next story

Like you are doing right now, Mr Critic
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nothing more matters here!

JUSTICE must be served!!!!
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by delishpot: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
99% of naija men are rapists ...... Women, hide your kids even from their fathers. Those two fools may have been on nairaland forming chastity police for women talking trash about how women sleep with men yet they go behind to finger babies and underage girls raping them left right and center. I'd rather a slay queen who is grown and in a consensual sexual relationship than a man forming saint and chastity police against those slay queen yet he does worse than a wild beast behind closed doors. TUFIAKWA! castrate the beasts.
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Oreofepeters: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
delishpot:
99% of naija men are rapists ...... Women, hide your kids even from their fathers.
I hope your father is among that 99%
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by delishpot: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I hope your father is among that 99%

His era was different. There was no such widespread wickedness then. Your father and my father I give them a pass. This generation.... Can you swear that you have never had your way with a woman when she was most vulnerable? If no then you are among the 1% that are good. And if my father ever rapped a woman then yes he is among the 99%. I will not cover evil cos it is my father, brother or son. even if i did bad, I will admit my own fault too

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by joxxy01(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
donbachi:
Like father like son...their pricks should be tied with ropes and the ropes should be tied to moving vehicles on speed.
on speed No, the prick go Quik cut. let the vehicles move slowly so as to stretch the vains well before e cut.
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Augustap(f): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
I Think they should be tied to a Stake here in Damasak Borno state and be shot with a 51 Calibre DSHK AA gun sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed

Rest Well Ochanya this is just too painful to imagine embarassed
If they're shot they won't feel enough pain. They should just let me torture those bastards. I swear rapists will repent after hearing their stories
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by gwama: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
To be better governed, this country must return to the territorial subdivision before independence, otherwise this country is going to total chaos. cry cry cry cry
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by emperorblog(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
thry should sentense dem both to death by hanging or cut off there dick
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
My heart is BLEEDING! cry
See the fine girl. Where are HER PARENTS? undecided
Why was she living with an ODE of an aunt?
As HOUSEMAID I AM SURE. See how skinny she looks? Yet, with a cheerful and forgiving face. The only world she came to accept as normal was one filled with the terrible evil of MOLESTATION AND ABUSE?

What type of wickedness is this? undecided

THE WIFE SHOULD BE JAILED FOR LIFE! angry
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
baddosky1:
I blame the rapists and I blame the hospital that couldn't treat ordinary VVF and allowed the girl to die

Not when the infection from both anus and bladder has spread into the bloodstream to cause over-whelming septic-shock.

Molested for FOUR YEARS? ? ? shocked
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Akabuking: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I wasn't drunk, I'd have said that she looks like Regina Daniels.

Unless he is an unrepentant pedophile, there is no reason in the world why a man, a whole HOD with countless Polytechnic girls at his disposal will sexually molest this girl.
first time you are making sense. there is hope.

Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
delishpot:

His era was different. There was no such widespread wickedness then. Your father and my father I give them a pass. This generation.... Can you swear that you have never had your way with a woman when she was most vulnerable? If no then you are among the 1% that are good. And if my father ever rapped a woman then yes he is among the 99%. I will not cover evil cos it is my father, brother or son. even if i did bad, I will admit my own fault too
I like you, you must be a very sincere person, free of sentiments. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by ImaIma1(f): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are trying to sound like an idiot. You have succeeded
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Oreofepeters: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
delishpot:

well you sound nice under your phone keyboard, i still find it hard to trust people mostly nigerians until I'm proven otherwise. However if the whole world reason llike this, there won't be need for Paradise.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Jazmine070: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
mhizace:
i hate to d hear rape issue ,i swear dos guys behind d evil act should b castrated
lol
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Billimemes1: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
and Fulani herdsmen didn't see this two to slay.....
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Sad.. I know this family.. He was my project supervisor...
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by tiger2080: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
stupid man an son.dem don use big bent dick rape an scatter the little girl Toto,falopian tube.enjoying the little girl for four years with abuse.when polytechnic girls when they find dick full ur school.
PUNISHMENT: They should be killed by firing squad.
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by khalhokage(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are going to die a painful death, alone and full of regrets.

Since you believe it's ok to use the tragedy of this child's life and death to be an attention whóre.

My prayer for you, whoever you are shall come to pass.
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by celonee: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rape and incest is a grave abomination before God. Justice should be served. And people should at least position their mind on doing the right thing. It is so painful the girl died.
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by khalhokage(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
delishpot:
99% of naija men are rapists ...... Women, hide your kids even from their fathers. Those two fools may have been on nairaland forming chastity police for women talking trash about how women sleep with men yet they go behind to finger babies and underage girls raping them left right and center . I'd rather a slay queen who is grown and in a consensual sexual relationship than a man forming saint and chastity police against those slay queen yet he does worse than a wild beast behind closed doors. TUFIAKWA! castrate the beasts.

Don't let news like this make you misandrous, that is if you aren't there already, there are a lot of terrible people out there but there are also a lot of good people, we just see more of the bad because dey sell better.

Everyone will click on an headline proclaiming doom and gloom but will most likely skip the sunshine and rainbows.

Bottom line is, good news doesn't bring in as much ad revenue so you find yourself staring at depressing garbage all day long.
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by delishpot: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oreofepeters:
well you sound nice under your phone keyboard, i still find it hard to trust people mostly nigerians until I'm proven otherwise. However if the whole world reason llike this, there won't be need for Paradise.

I will advice you not to trust any so easily too. A person's own character should speak for him. Nobody can hide character unless the person who will be played decides to ignore subtle signs. I do not expect anyone to trust me just like that likewise I have learnt not to trust anyone just like that. #LifeLessons
Re: Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja by kindy51(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
You are an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / First Largest Container Vessel Berth In Onne Port After 12 Years / Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.