Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. (3850 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Jonnyspute, did he later accept the offer?
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ishilove:
Jonnyspute, did he later accept the offer?
.. For where? And he never returned my calls.

1 Like

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. For where? And he never returned my calls.
Didn't I tell you he's a scammer?

1 Like

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Didn't I tell you he's a scammer?
.... He should derive another method instead of lying about his health
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by khiaa(f): 4:16am On Nov 15, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Good morning to you all. No long story. I only want to bring to our notice that LIVINDEAD has just declined my offer of taking him to see a consultant via a text message . I got a text from him through the number he sent which is 09081534372 that he is sorry,he can't come to Enugu.I tried reaching him on phone to know his reasons and fears but he refused picking my calls. Well,I'm still willing to help him get the diagnosis and treatment if he is genuine,i will still give him up to this Saturday to show up.But if all he has being doing is to lie about his health and use it to scam people,then its very disappointing. LIVINGDEAD your chances of getting help stands till Saturday.God bless you all for all the love and support you showed him.

You are such a sweetheart. kiss

1 Like

Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2019
khiaa:

You are such a sweetheart. kiss
..Good day. Longest time. Sure you re good?
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by khiaa(f): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..Good day. Longest time. Sure you re good?

I'm good, hope everything is going well with you.
Re: Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
khiaa:

I'm good, hope everything is going well with you.
.. yes. I thought I sent you a message?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thing's That Attract Most Men In Ladies / Can I Get Marry To An HIV Partner / Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.