Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Halliburton - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton (29895 Views)

Halliburton Is Recruiting Experienced Graduates / Halliburton Recruitment - Graduate & Experienced Positions / Halliburton Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton by ExpertNLer: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
also got regret mail, what is your profile?
Re: Halliburton by olakunle5: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
U got a regret mail from halliburton?
Re: Halliburton by simplebb: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fran6ik:
I just got a regret mail, any other?

Regret mails before first quarter test.

All these oil firms and rigorous screening method, It is well.

What's the course of study and class of degree?
Re: Halliburton by ExpertNLer: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
did you?
Bb2018:
Did you write the test last month
Re: Halliburton by simplebb: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
ExpertNLer:
also got regret mail, what is your profile?

That's serious. How was the mail packaged? Don't mind my funny question.

BTW what's your discipline?
Re: Halliburton by Ifynoble100(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hello xxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in Halliburton.

Unfortunately, you have not been chosen to move forward in the selection process for Nigeria Port Harcourt: Tech Prof-Cementing, Assoc - 62549.

Please remember to keep your candidate profile updated and we encourage you to create a Job Alert within our career site. The Job Alert allows you to select search criteria for positions that match your interest(s). Once positions are posted that match your search criteria, you will receive an email notification.

We look forward to your continued interest in employment opportunities with Halliburton.

Regards,
Halliburton Recruiting Team

This is an automated email. Please do not reply.
Re: Halliburton by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fran6ik:
I just got a regret mail, any other?
Same here o
Re: Halliburton by ExpertNLer: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
any others who have applied to this role who haven't gotten rejection mails?
Re: Halliburton by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
The recruitment has been concluded.
Those that participated in the aptitude test exercise held last month were shortlisted for the job title:
Tech-Prof Cementing, Assoc (62549 & 62558)
published October 26th & 3rd respectively.

If you didn’t receive the invite mail last month, you would receive a rejection mail today or tomorrow and your application status would change to “Position is no Longer Available”. Some may not have received the rejection mail at this time but their application status changed to same above.

I would advise you all forget this recruitment and seek better opportunities.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Halliburton by olakunle5: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
I checked nothing of such
Re: Halliburton by Clemexy20(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
I actually received a regret mail Tu ooo
Re: Halliburton by Clemexy20(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
I av received a regret mail to o
Re: Halliburton by victory148(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Marvel68:
The recruitment has been concluded.
Those that participated in the aptitude test exercise held last month were shortlisted for the job title:
Tech-Prof Cementing, Assoc (62549 & 62558)
published October 26th & 3rd respectively.

If you didn’t receive the invite mail last month, you would receive a rejection mail today or tomorrow and your application status would change to “Position is no Longer Available”. Some may not have received the rejection mail at this time but their application status changed to same above.

I would advise you all forget this recruitment and seek better opportunities.

I wish you all the best.
I thought some one said the invite last month was for only females
Re: Halliburton by simplebb: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
olakunle5:
I checked nothing of such

How did u check? When I logged in, I only saw few of my details and nothing more, didn't see anything like job status at all.
Re: Halliburton by simplebb: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
victory148:

I thought some one said the invite last month was for only females

I wonder too, and a friend confirmed only females wrote too and that it was even stated in the mail the reason for that development. Either ways, God dey.
Re: Halliburton by victory148(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
simplebb:

I wonder too, and a friend confirmed only females wrote too and that it was even stated in the mail the reason for that development. Either ways, God dey.
What was the reason for selecting only females please?
Re: Halliburton by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
simplebb:

How did u check? When I logged in, I only saw few of my details and nothing more, didn't see anything like job status at all.

I recommend you log in from a computer rather than a mobile device. On your profile page open the job management menu.

I hope this helps.
Re: Halliburton by MajesticD(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
ExpertNLer:
any others who have applied to this role who haven't gotten rejection mails?
Yeah, I haven't and wouldn't by God's grace.
Re: Halliburton by simplebb: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Marvel68:

I recommend you log in from a computer rather than a mobile device. On your profile page open the job management menu.

I hope this helps.

Okay, thanks.
I use a Chrome browser desktop mode now and still nothing of such.

But I will do as you have said.
Re: Halliburton by olakunle5: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
I checked now using my laptop I only saw no saved jobs not position no longer available nd my job alert still shows me tech prof cementing
Re: Halliburton by ExpertNLer: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
you didnt check it well
olakunle5:
I checked now using my laptop I only saw no saved jobs not position no longer available nd my job alert still shows me tech prof cementing
Re: Halliburton by olakunle5: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Haba I checked it very well on my Job alert I saw Tech cementing u need a screenshot
Re: Halliburton by ExpertNLer: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
not job alerts, click job management
olakunle5:
Haba I checked it very well on my Job alert I saw Tech cementing u need a screenshot
Re: Halliburton by simplebb: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
victory148:

What was the reason for selecting only females please?

To improve gender ratios in the firm. But with the latest update which ain't yet affirm now. Maybe it ain't true then or the update is false.
Re: Halliburton by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
olakunle5:

On the portal under “Contact Preferences”, click “View Profile”. You will find this next to “job alerts”. You may be required to sign in.
Then proceed to “job management” menu
on your profile.
Re: Halliburton by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
I also got the regret mail. I studied mechanical but yet to go for service
Re: Halliburton by ExpertNLer: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
is there any person that is yet to receive an invite or rejection from Halliburton? or did all of us get rejection at the same time?
Re: Halliburton by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
ExpertNLer:
is there any person that is yet to receive an invite or rejection from Halliburton? or did all of us get rejection at the same time?

The department needed female employees to fill the gap. There will be another recruitment first quarter of 2019.
Re: Halliburton by victory148(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
Marvel68:

The department needed female employees to fill the gap. There will be another recruitment first quarter of 2019.
Is that why they almost rejected everybody?
Re: Halliburton by Fremaxx: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
No p we go still apply again
Re: Halliburton by Fremaxx: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Please do you know if they are done with the recruitment process that is they have given offer letters already to the lucky ladies? Just asking for a friend
Marvel68:

Re: Halliburton by ExpertNLer: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
just want to find out if any guy who applied has still not been rejected. spoke to someone in Halliburton today and he said they will recruit again in february but this one was for ladies, I just want to know if any guy that applied now, if they have not gotten rejection or if they will advertise anohter position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank / Who Has An Information About This Company-'hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited' / Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.