Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady (67557 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by 1miccza: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2018
See as she be sef
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2018
t
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Mistadora01(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
Me am here with hard dick and no one is begging me for sex

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by ayobaye(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
Madness for sure. She needs someone to deliver her from the spirit of madness. What are her parents doing about it?
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
One day a grandchild would google his grandmum and see this

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by GindoX(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
Yoruba girls and Bleep are like 5 and 6.. Won do shiooo ni oko. grin
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Samantha23(f): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
that's your goal in life abi. continue
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by MJBOLT: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
some nigerian ladies are becoming dumber than south african ladies at an alarming rate

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by jesmond3945: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
The average nigerian girl is so much obsessed with sex you now wonder why the pretence in real life but showing your true colours online.
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Brownshugar69: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Join the queue. E long pass third maintain bridge

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by ifeko1214(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2018

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2018
Madt girl every where,this nicompoo will allow NL guys to be generalising all the female folks.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by kenodrill: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2018
"Fever" syndrome at work...
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by payloader(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2018
Xaos:
Her name is Fumnaya Nayo.

She is one of our 5 patients that manged to escape from Yaba psychiatric hospital ward B after taking advantage of the fire outbreak that occurred yesterday.

As at now, she is no longer on twitter.
Please contact me if you come across her.

Sign: Management.

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Ur dream will surely come truecheesy
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by payloader(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2018
Asewo online seeking attention. Nama shiobri
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Exponental(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2018
you sha want to be a baby mama for wizkid..... isokay
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by bidak(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2018
This one want to taste out of the stew#Stew everywhere

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Bigii(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2018
ITbomb:

Definitely, it's madness. Noted though

Master of punctuation cool

you so good. Thanks for the correction
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by joshuadedamola: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2018
Pure Madness.......someone future's wife.hmmmmmmm
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by greenthangz: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2018
she looks sick
she might get wizkid infected...this kinda girls go around distributing staphylococcus
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2018
Women just cheap like pure water, if no be say them get toto we for don neglect them since
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Jessy23: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2018
keep dreaming...might get lucky!!!
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2018
These bag are very much available in Akure. Contact 08064357013,

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2018
nifemi25:
Nothing but a madness..... This is someone future wife..
And you think everybody is interested in being wife? grin Things have changed . Western culture has encroached on ours and is fast eroding it. If care is not taken, ladies would be totally discouraged from getting married someday. Many prefer to be baby mamas to being somebody's wife nowadays. Something drastic needs to be done to reverse this. It's high time we restored our moral values.
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2018
she is not representing us,so pls dont say women,name her,mention her name.
thank you.
justscorchone:
Women just cheap like pure water, if no be say them get toto we for don neglect them since
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
GindoX:
Yoruba girls and Bleep are like 5 and 6.. Won do shiooo ni oko. grin
Her name is ifunnaya. She's not Yoruba.
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
aids distributor!
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by ismaog4u(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
did this one buy stupidity or she inherited it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lazy leaders creates lazy youths.
That's why a lazy country is always made up of both lazy leaders and lazy youths(ex. Nigeria)
#wakeupnigeriayouths
#sheep wey shits 4 em body tink say na em master e dey do.
#shameless beings on Earth
tufiakwa!
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by GindoX(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Her name is ifunnaya. She's not Yoruba.

Her father might be agonja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More... / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.