Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' (61511 Views)

Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom / Idowu Abbas: Kaduna University Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Harassment / Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Jayskit: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
when boys come to rush her I hope her brain doesn't go wack

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by zombieTRACKER: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Omoekun931:
Yoruba Amaka

She learnt from her Igbo friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by foliman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I an not hapi DAT is afonja girl
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
Afonja
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by lexy2014: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
hajimosho:
She should be encouraged with scholarship from now till her MSc. Level
Was she on big brother?
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nigeria can always change her destiny! The Future is so bleak.
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by qanda: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nice.
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by zeromeridian: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
This gir should go for paternity test. I smell Igbo Blood

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by oloriLFC(f): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's smart no doubt, but I have a problem with that nickname, "electric brain"
I just hope that title won't pose a threat to her skull?

Before someone will now say he wanted to charge his phone with her head.
Go and charge na. Or plug your own brain to hers so as to be a bit sensible

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by RedAlert08(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yorubas are very good at projecting themselves and blowing their trumpets.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by OsuMustGo: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I an not hapi DAT is afonja girl
She's not
She is Yoruba
Afonjas are tiny ethnic branch of yorubas from Kwara state

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by ositadima1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nigerians sef, small things they don't dey para. What type of math question wash she asked? What is her overall academic performance?

You heard about the rain man, a savant who could accomplish outstanding mental calculations, but that was pretty much all he could do.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Iampryde(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
I pray we see good news like this more often, rather than rape cases, rituals or thieves decamping from one party to another, i wish her many ACCOLADES!
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by kporostic(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
una don see us finish abi na O B J questions
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by mechanics(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Brain and beauty.
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by bluefilm: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dey should start on time to help her build her career using her wonderful talents so that she could attain greater heights and also use such talents to help africa as a whole.

Otherwise she might end up as a customer care staff at FCMB bank, that is, if unemployment no go even push am make she go dey hustle for 30K for NPOWER.

Useless and unfortunate country full of useless and unfortunate and wicked people wey only sabi to dey waste talents.

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Omoteyi(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2018

Afonja niiiii

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by selfmade22: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
nigerians amaka
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by UrVillagePpl: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
EzegeNG:
A 14-year-old Nigerian schoolgirl has gained the attention of social media users for being a genius after she was nicknamed 'Electric Brain' because of her academic feat.

A 14-year-old school girl identified as Oluwatunmise Idowu, is being celebrated online and has got the internet buzzing with mixed reactions over how incredibly smart she is.

It was learnt that Oluwatunmise had in 2016, solved 17 mathematical questions correctly in 60 seconds, on the Cowbellpedia TV quiz show, an impressive feat that earned her the nickname, 'Electric Brain'.

There's no doubt that the future is bright for the young girl who is not only brilliant but also great at thinking critically under pressure.

A Twitter page @SplufikNG, who shared her incredible news online, posted her photo and wrote: "Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old girl who has been described as a scholar with an "electric" brain. In 2016, she solved 17 Mathematical problems correctly in 60 seconds, a record on Cowbellpedia TV-Quiz Show. The record is still unbroken till date."

Many social media users have expressed love for the young girl who is definitely one of the smart heads in her generation.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/meet-14-year-old-nigerian-schoolgirl-oluwatunmise-idowu-with-an-electric-brain/

yooryubaa people can know back ehh..
its all gud though
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by hedufs: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
ehn,electric ko..

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Moscowi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bravo

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by moshould(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Who needs your foolish happiness anyways
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by reservd(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Record has been broken this year, I was a witness to it

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by lizzy2209: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Woe,keep it up
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Smooyis(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nigeria is blessed shocked
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by kruzyempire(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Beauty and brains.. More achievements to her

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Emyjeze(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
60 sec is too much just to solve addition na (2+2). na wa oo and they tag it mathematical question like its some trigonometry or algebra. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Johnsown1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
engrglover:
17 mathematical question in 60 seconds how
Maybe it is CTB obj

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Guestlander: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone like you most definitely. Your comments are devoid of rational thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
sexymoma:
This babe now, time go reach to write jamb, u go hear say she write am 5 times, at the end of the day na PT she go go do for Yabatech.. why?
Cos Naija nor get future for pple like this babe.. if her parent get money make dem fly her comot for this country angry

I don't see why someone with an electric brain will write jamb 5times..
Re: Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' by Holumhidey(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

my battery is dead already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / JAMB Offices, Phone Number,address And Email In All 36 States Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.