Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy (38605 Views)

We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Rstc: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bolusticus:
Is it the US that is yet to take a firm action regarding Kashtoggi's death that will even take action against Nigeria.

BTW, what happened to all those petitions to the US, UN, EU, AU etc during and after Python Dance last year? cheesy

The earlier you realise that nothing will happen, the better.

God bless Buhari.
Saudi Arabia is an American ally. The US benefits billions of dollars from them, so obviously, they would drag their feet a little.

The US benefits nothing from Nigeria. The hammer would fall much quickly.

BTW, you are not even concerned about the veracity of the claims and the interest of justice.

Your own is to shout sai buhari like a zombie in the character of a true pseudo patriot.

1 Like

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by kuuljay(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
oshe111:
How I wish US can conduct our 2019 Election
when Russia rigged their election, mtseww
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Hodstat1986: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
oshe111:
Americans even know that they didnt vote Trump if not Russian govt
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by godox2(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
hisexcellency34:
What can Trump do to Buhari, President of Africa's most populous nation?

Ansolutely NOTHING, Nigeria is Nigeria, while US is US.
The highest Trump can go, is to ban Buhari from going to the US like your Lord Atiku.
or withdrew their aids to Nigeria and we can do without that.
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by dajoaneke(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Measure your words carefully young man. Where is Libya today?
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Yusman316(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hope they people commenting and applauding this move are aware of the fact that all these countries have missions in Nigeria, who report to them about the ongoing in Nigeria. So they don't need any town crier telling them what is happening in Nigeria because they already know everything
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by oshe111(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hodstat1986:

Americans even know that they didnt vote Trump if not Russian govt
I laugh your ignorance
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by deomelo: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Silly Igbos...look at the flat panel dome..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by laykman(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
We've finally reached the stage where we have to involve foreign powers in matters of our own country.
Let's remember that we called in the devil of our own volition.
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Johnmattee(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
How does this solve our problem and end our predicament. So the US has now turn to our help in time of crisis, when are we going to come to our senses. This shows that slavery is still in our blood after all these years of independence, we can't think for ourselves and make decisions that propel this country forward. Shame on you!
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by sangresan(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wasted effort...These dindinrins calling themselves "PDP youths" should hold their peace for once.
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by ofwest47(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Trump? all these Bia_fraud IPOB lies will take them to no where s rather it is going to bury them further.
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by victorazyvictor(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
oshe111:

grin u wicked walahi

1 Like

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Didi2d(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wait! I don't get it. Will the US take over Nigeria or what?
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2018
hisexcellency34:

So in other news you agree he has gone the Gadafi way grin
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by akdjr(m): 12:17am On Oct 26, 2018
Useless youth. Even if I am not member of the ruling party, I will support any form of intimidation melted on PDP. 2003,2007,2011 was full of the worst intimidation the country has ever witness from a political party. I wish my party is in power.
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:31am On Oct 26, 2018
Johnmattee:
How does this solve our problem and end our predicament. So the US has now turn to our help in time of crisis, when are we going to come to our senses. This shows that slavery is still in our blood after all these years of independence, we can't think for ourselves and make decisions that propel this country forward. Shame on you!

Thanks at the bolded. You know the truth but have refused to allow liberation. With our current crop of leaders we need to be recolonised @least whether we go get steady light within a year or 2 embarassed
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2018
oshe111:

This is the height of inferiority complex.

Who raised you
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by freemi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Colonial slavery is still worrying this one.Ode
ode square. U wn 2 cmpare ur sef wt america. If u ve visitd b4 u wl undastand beta
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by gGGODDd(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Only FOOLS will beliv the u.s or trump can do anything to change things in 2019. They no get level for naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bombed Abuja-kaduna Train: See Full List Of Injured Passengers / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.