Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 PM

Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months (779 Views)

Tinubu Picture At Ekiti Airport Will Make U Pity Him / Still On The Fainted NDDC Boss; See Funny Reactions That Must Make U Laugh / 42 Political Parties In Kano Make U-turn, Support Ganduje’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months by dlaw70(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
We have been enjoying this secret for long now.for it is said knowledge is power.only those who has this knowledge has benefited.i am not talking of blood money,yahoo or crime.this business is hundred percent legit.but it requires at list a capital of upto 150 to start with.
Yes i am talking of yam buying and selling business.as local as it sound,many people has and are still making huge profit from this business.the last time i post about this business,many people called me and refute that there is no place in Nigeria where one can buy a hundred tubar of yams for less than 18k,but for those who took the risk,and with my help,are now smelling to the bank.i hereby call on those who are benefiting in this business to come out and attest in other to aid many who are still searching for what to invest on.
I am a jobless graduate but this business within few months have made me stop looking for jobs.all you need to do is to come to Zaki biam(largest yam market in west Africa)call me and i will put u through all the buying and transporting to ur destinations.call me if u are interested,better still,Google Zaki biam yam market.reach me on 08120572518 or fb-Gakem saint ushie for more infor
Re: Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months by gen2briz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
What's your own financial status now?
Re: Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months by DogmaNation: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
dlaw70:
We have been enjoying this secret for long now.for it is said knowledge is power.only those who has this knowledge has benefited.i am not talking of blood money,yahoo or crime.this business is hundred percent legit.but it requires at list a capital of upto 150 to start with.
Yes i am talking of yam buying and selling business.as local as it sound,many people has and are still making huge profit from this business.the last time i post about this business,many people called me and refute that there is no place in Nigeria where one can buy a hundred tubar of yams for less than 18k,but for those who took the risk,and with my help,are now smelling to the bank.i hereby call on those who are benefiting in this business to come out and attest in other to aid many who are still searching for what to invest on.
I am a jobless graduate but this business within few months have made me stop looking for jobs.all you need to do is to come to Zaki biam(largest yam market in west Africa)call me and i will put u through all the buying and transporting to ur destinations.call me if u are interested,better still,Google Zaki biam yam market.reach me on 08120572518 or fb-Gakem saint ushie for more infor
Where can one sell the yams?
Re: Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months by dlaw70(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
gen2briz:
What's your own financial status now?
do u work with efcc?
Re: Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months by dlaw70(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
DogmaNation:
Where can one sell the yams?
every state capital has a yam market
Re: Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months by gen2briz(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
dlaw70:
do u work with efcc?

No, I just want to know the financial worth of someone who want to teach me how to become a millionaire within some months.
Re: Secrete Business Than Can Make U A Millionaire Within Months by dlaw70(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2018
gen2briz:

No, I just want to know the financial worth of someone who want to teach me how to become a millionaire within some months.
well,i am financially independent,that's all i can say until we probably meet one on one

(1) (Reply)

20 Amazing Speech Of President Muhammad Buhari At France Peace Forum (Video) / Breaking!! Sixth Video Of #gandujegate Released... / Tambuwal Warns PDP Supporters Against Idle Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.