Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person (42141 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by WotzupNG: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Actress Juliet Ibrahim has called rapper Iceberg Slim a narcissist after he called her a toxic person for finally revealing that their relationship is over.

In an Instastory post, Iceberg Slim opened up on what caused the break up between him and the actress. Recall that both celebrities have been in the news ever since it filtered out that they’ve broken up.

None of them have been clear about their relationship status until few days ago when Juliet Ibrahim stated publicly that she is now single.

The Ghanaian actress of Lebanese decent opened up about her new status at an event in Ghana where she said,
“I made it clear I was single. I am single.”

She further stated that she left the relationship herself.

”You don’t need to go for anybody. I carried myself.(laughs) When you are in love,you do crazy things and things happen.”

Juliet Ibrahim however failed to give a clear answer when asked if the cause of their split is as a result of cheating.

”I don’t know because they say and I hear all sorts of things but people close to me know what happened. I wouldn’t say because no matter what I respect the people that I have been with. We broke up on a mutual term.”

She went on to point out that she doesn’t regret whatever happened because she only sees it as a lesson.

“You are not supposed to regret anything in life. You are supposed to learn, take it as a lesson.”

Reacting to the statement made by Juliet Ibrahim whom we can now refer to as his ex-girlfriend, Iceberg Slim shared a post on his Instastory to point out his own stance.

According to Iceberg Slim, Juliet Ibrahim is going about trying to paint him bad before the public simply because she couldn’t control how he thinks. He also referred to her as a toxic person.

Probably angered by Iceberg Slim’s revelation, Juliet Ibrahim fired back by stating that he is a narcissist who is actually the toxic or crazy one.

She wrote:

”A narcissistic person will always use silence in any form of confrontation. That’s how they manipulate you to feel you’re the toxic or crazy one. If you’re dating someone who will rather keep mute then communicate or talk about issues – RUN!!! #narcissist.”

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/juliet-ibrahim-iceberg-slim-toxic-narcissist/

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by delugajackson: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
The good news is - NOTHING lasts forever and the bad news is - NOTHING lasts forever.

Live everyday like it's your last day. And when you fall, pick yourself up and move on. Life is too short to be dwelling on the past.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by greatme2good(f): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
She will run into the waiting arms of another Nigerian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by newsynews: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by BruncleZuma: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://i./feE.gif[/img]

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by destiny322(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
I no understand

18 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Richdad50(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
When two imature people come together to start a relationship, their selfish nature interfers in their commitment, affection and consideration towards one another.
It is dificult to demostrate love especially when there is little or no motivation. But True love is not about feelings. It is the determination to show thoughtful actions even when there are no rewards

#Richdadnuggets

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by thesicilian: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Anybody who can grab you like I'm seeing in those pictures and be comfortable with the whole world seeing it does not mean well for you. And you yourself must be the dumbest person ever to expect a "happily ever after" from such a person.

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by 3millionia: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Fire on the mountain, from grabbing **s like this in public, imagine what ice would do to this bae in d ozzaroom. Believe me you our boy Iceberg Slim by now don scatter this girl p*n* grin

19 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by mrp0806: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Both of dem no get manners

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Jamexjulius(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kk
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by lawrence35(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
War of the ex'es

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Smellymouth: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Make una shut up off abeg.
No one gives a faack..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by akinemma1: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
That's what happen when a BOY and a GIRL date each other.

Beautiful Nonsense!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by INTROVERT1: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Honestly, I wonder how and why love birds do fall apart, most especially, the celeb.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by lenny12(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mtcheew Indian Men Will Be Like: Hey Bitiful Send Me Your Neckedi Pix Ma Cock Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by LesbianBoy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Someone should complete this......

"A pvssy fvcked...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Nathdougg: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Iceberg wan press this girl Yash die oo
Imagine wetin him go use her pvssy take see for the other room

10 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Mikepenny5(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa Savage own is loading

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by ogorwyne(f): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Na this part I dey hate pas. This moment you are madly in love, the next moment you guys can't stand each other.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Felixalex(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmmm, after squeezing ur nyash like bread and akara grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by ifymadu: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
This two overgrown babies should go hide somewhere. Na them first break up? Sounding like broken records and bringing their foolishness to fore.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Nathdougg: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Someone should complete this......

"A pvssy fvcked...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
can't be unfvcked

15 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by wink2015(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
WotzupNG:
Actress Juliet Ibrahim has called rapper Iceberg Slim a narcissist after he called her a toxic person for finally revealing that their relationship is over.

In an Instastory post, Iceberg Slim opened up on what caused the break up between him and the actress. Recall that both celebrities have been in the news ever since it filtered out that they’ve broken up.

None of them have been clear about their relationship status until few days ago when Juliet Ibrahim stated publicly that she is now single.

The Ghanaian actress of Lebanese decent opened up about her new status at an event in Ghana where she said,

She further stated that she left the relationship herself.

Juliet Ibrahim however failed to give a clear answer when asked if the cause of their split is as a result of cheating.

She went on to point out that she doesn’t regret whatever happened because she only sees it as a lesson.

Reacting to the statement made by Juliet Ibrahim whom we can now refer to as his ex-girlfriend, Iceberg Slim shared a post on his Instastory to point out his own stance.

According to Iceberg Slim, Juliet Ibrahim is going about trying to paint him bad before the public simply because she couldn’t control how he thinks. He also referred to her as a toxic person.

Probably angered by Iceberg Slim’s revelation, Juliet Ibrahim fired back by stating that he is a narcissist who is actually the toxic or crazy one.

She wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/juliet-ibrahim-iceberg-slim-toxic-narcissist/

WHEN THE LOVING WAS GOING ON SMOOTHLY YOU DID NOT INVITE US

NOW THAT THE FRUITS ARE SOUR

BOTH OF YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR GARBAGE AT US

It is well!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Peterpanny: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
make another nigga too enjoy dat ukwu

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by johndwayy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Is this really happening or are we dreaming? Is this not Juliet Ibrahim and Iceberg slim that has been terrorizing Instagram and Nairaland with their romantic pictures and love pose? shocked shocked shocked.... Funny how life can turn around in a jiffy..

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Abeg which song this iceberg slim don sing?

I never see am for TV before, only for Nairaland.

Can someone just help me with any or some of his tracks?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Lexusgs430: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
You can tell iceberg is a yanshist, and not a narcissist........

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by lilmax(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
OK
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by lexy2014: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
greatme2good:
She will run into the waiting arms of another Nigerian.
Don't mind her. Shes just speaking grammar. C as d guy de press her yansh @ every opportunity. D guy really chop this girl left, right, centre and she enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by nawtyme: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Triangles1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Now this guy will make them think all Nigerians are Yoruba demons. In that case aunty Julie, I am a graduate with 6 pack, I can do better than Ice bag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon / Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] / My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.