Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Do I Need A Fence Around Inground Pool? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do I Need A Fence Around Inground Pool? (657 Views)

Do You Need A Fence Around A Tennis Court? / If You Are Looking To Install A Fence Around Your Child’s Basketball Court / Ideal Fence Around Coastal Areas, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Fence Around Inground Pool? by Prolifixent(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
The fencing guide is designed to prevent accidental drowning from children, animals and other individuals who are unaware of the installed pool. However, the pool fence and connected pool decking must fit specific requirements in order to be considered an actual, legal pool fence.

The total pool fence cost will vary depending on the size and shape of your pool, elevation changes, the number of gates, and the type of surface the fence will be installed on

In many places, all pools deeper than 18 inches must have a fence installed around it. The private pools do not have the same requirements in pool decking as the public pools do, but the private pools do have specific measurements that must be followed. The pool fence is known as a pool enclosure.

Our company though young, yet its innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver an excellent services and good customer satisfaction.
We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our client’s expectation. We serve corporate organizations, public individuals (end users) house,banks, schools,hotels,halls, club and warehouse. We have over the years built a company known for quality services,integrity,trust and swift services.

Our Contacts
Prolifix Enterprises
68,Kajola Street,Obawole Estate,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: 08032140286 ,08059303322
Email
prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Wooden Boat Needed In Delta State / How To Get Your Approved Upwork Accounts With Ease / Be A Sub- Distributor Of I-kleen Multipurpose Cleaner With Zero Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.