Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (56399 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2018
You said what now? God punish you there for this nonsense you wrote. Who chose Afenifere to represent Yoruba? If the MB is working with Afenifere, then they are not working with Yoruba and just wasting their time, they are not our representatives but useless thieves.

Not you not your entire lineage can blackmail Yoruba into doing anything. Again, God punish that your fingers you used to type this directive.
IamAtikulate:

For the first time in the history of this country MB are championing the call for restructuring and hosted the first Restructuring Submit were all parties including Afenifere representing Yorubas promised to support restructuring.

Betray that submit and every single death in the MB would be blamed on SW and there would be consequences.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by haaryobhami: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
wowcatty:
Obo Lagido was the name you were given the day you were born, check your birth certificate well, you Omo ale jatijati! So Yoruba are guilty for responding to insults after years of keeping quiet? You must have been under a boulder when people were saying that "Yoruba should come out and say they don't like to be abused." A real man takes a position and stand by it come hell or high water but you out of cowardice had to take a bow and now using left hand to point at your father's house .Shame on you and your spaghetti spine existence.
and who asked u nd ur likes not to insult the igbos,like I give a Bleep.
ur real father is obo lasgidi,stupid product of leaking condom,ur birth certificate is an apology from condom industry.
better dinr quote me in ur empty life again,nd u can continue ur tribal nonsense with those ipob nitwits not me oloribu
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2018
wowcatty:
Obo Lagido was the name you were given the day you were born, check your birth certificate well, you Omo ale jatijati! So Yoruba are guilty for responding to insults after years of keeping quiet? You must have been under a boulder when people were saying that "Yoruba should come out and say they don't like to be abused." A real man takes a position and stand by it come hell or high water but you out of cowardice had to take a bow and now using left hand to point at your father's house .Shame on you and your spaghetti spine existence.
Our dear Moremi incarnate cool, don't mind that one. It's people like haaryobhami that keep quite when Igbo's curse and abuse Yoruba's daily (which has been going on for years) but will tell Yoruba's to keep quiet when Yoruba's try to fight back.

She's right about one thing though, i.e: how the Northerners keep quiet and go about their politics. And that's what we Yoruba's need to emulate from them.

Just don't be too harsh on her, she's still our sister after all.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by haaryobhami: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Omoluabi9:
Our dear Moremi incarnate, don't mind that one. It's people like haaryobhami that keep quite when Igbo's curse and abuse Yoruba's daily [b](which has been going on for years)[/b7] but will tell Yoruba's to keep quiet when Yoruba's try to fight back.
She's right about one thing though, i.e: how the Northerners keep quiet and go about their business. And that's what we Yoruba's need to emulate from them.
Just don't be too hard on her, she's still our sister after all.

did I ask u guys not to insult dem,I use to do it also,when d likes of hundredhundred,yorubawarrior nd co are still here,I remember how I go to Google to search pics of dirty part of aba to insult igbos till d mods ban nd close d thread but all those stuff are childish to me nw.
I don't owe anybody any prove that am Yoruba
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2018
haaryobhami:

did I ask u guys not to insult dem,I use to do it also,when d likes of hundredhundred,yorubawarrior nd co are still here,I remember how I go to Google to search pics of dirty part of aba to insult igbos till d mods ban nd close d thread but all those stuff are childish to me nw.
I don't owe anybody any prove that am Yoruba
I don't believe in replying insults for insults, but rather answer an insult (if you should) with facts and truth.

Omo lakeji ni o je si mi, so I am not questioning your Yorubaness. (That is if truly you are Yoruba as you claim.)

Yoruba's just need to bare in mind that Nigeria is not "the united nation" many pretend it is; it has never been.

So Itesiwaju Ile Yoruba lo kan awa.(And that's how we should play our politics.)
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by haaryobhami: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2018
Omoluabi9:
O to lo so!

I don't believe in replying insults for insults, but rather answer an insult (if you should) with facts and truth.

Omo lakeji ni o je si mi, so I am not questioning your Yorubaness.

We be broda & sister. Lol!

We Yoruba's just need to bare in mind that Nigeria is not "the united nation" many pretend it is; it has never been.

So itesiwaju Ile Yoruba lo kan awa.(And that's how we should play our politics.)

My only prayer is that we produce a president that have restructuring in mind (not as just a campaign promise cause that's what atiku looks like to me).
we should elect representatives that will push for restructuring so we Yorubas can control our future cause even if Yoruba become president in 2023 power will still shift hand after 8 years nd someone else will control our future again from abuja.
we have lagos nd alot of mineral resources nd we are blessed with intelligent leaders like fashola,adeshina nd co,we can make d south west great on our own.

God bless Yoruba land
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2018
haaryobhami:
God bless Yoruba land
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
wowcatty:
You said what now? God punish you there for this nonsense you wrote. Who chose Afenifere to represent Yoruba? If the MB is working with Afenifere, then they are not working with Yoruba and just wasting their time, they are not our representatives but useless thieves.

Not you not your entire lineage can blackmail Yoruba into doing anything. Again, God punish that your fingers you used to type this directive.
Keeping running your mouth like a typican afonja, but don't say you were not warned. Betray the restructuring pact you signed to and you would answer for every single massacre in the MB.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
BabaAduras:

You still don't get it because of your political "naivetivity". You cannot "eat your cake and have it".

In 2015 SE voted against SW preferred candidacy of PMB/Osinbajo. If SE should again vote against PMB/Osinbajo in 2019, it will be shear stupidity to expect SW to vote for SE candidacy in 2027.

Note I said 2027 because with Atiku presidency, there will be no vacancy at the presidency in 2023.

I have said it before and I am repeating it now - there can be no Igbo presidency without the support of SW. SE does not have the numbers even with support of SS. We all know the North have mortal fear of the sessionalist tendency of the Igbo, so to expect numbers from the north for Igbo candidacy is another naive politics. The Arewas will vote a Yoruba man against an Igbo man any day and time.

Until you guys wrap your thinking around these facts, you will be playing naive politics and the highest you will get is the usual VP position while the presidency will continue to rotate between the North and SW.

Those are the facts. The choice is yours.

We don't need your votes. All we need is to mobilize fully our brothers in your waste land and use Ebonyi alone to neutralize whatever win you would get there. Anambra, Enugu, Abia and Imo votes would be left untouched.

Go through last year election and see how irrelevant your votes were. You contributed 16% to Buhari's victory, remove that and Buhari would still win.

In 2011, remove all SW vote and dash them to Buhari Jonathan would have still won.

In 1999, only 2 Yorubas contested and the Northern choice OBJ won against SW candidate. You guys are irrelevant.

2019 is just few months away, if you defeat NE,SE,SS,NC alliance under a free and fair election, then we would start respecting you people.

NC won the 2015 election for Buhari.

Let meet at the polls. Ndi ara!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by orisa37: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
2023 is procrastination.
Fashola and Tinubu should prevail on Buhari to step down for Osinbajo now and let him contest 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Psoul(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
princfred:
And their supporters hate Igbos for being smart enough to recognizing such ethnicity-only mundane mindset as counter-progressive and calling them what they are -semi animals in a zoo

You are very much correct my brother. Igbos are not asslickers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by BabaAduras: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
IamAtikulate:

We don't need your votes. All we need is to mobilize fully our brothers in your waste land and use Ebonyi alone to neutralize whatever win you would get there. Anambra, Enugu, Abia and Imo votes would be left untouched.

Go through last year election and see how irrelevant your votes were. You contributed 16% to Buhari's victory, remove that and Buhari would still win.

In 2011, remove all SW vote and dash them to Buhari Jonathan would have still won.

In 1999, only 2 Yorubas contested and the Northern choice OBJ won against SW candidate. You guys are irrelevant.

2019 is just few months away, if you defeat NE,SE,SS,NC alliance under a free and fair election, then we would start respecting you people.

NC won the 2015 election for Buhari.

Let meet at the polls. Ndi ara!

Keep on dreaming.

By the grace of God, we will all live to see 2023 and 2027 and beyond. When you will start wailing then, I will remind you of these posts.

In 2014 on this platform, I said Igbos will be the loser for putting all the eggs in GEJ basket. I got abused by people like you. But you can see what we have on the ground now. In 2017 on this platform, I said many innocent/stupid Igbos will loose their lives for nothing because when "shove come to shove", Kanu will run away. We all know what happened.

You have been enlightened on Nigerian politics, you can make an informed decision with your vote or your chose to continue with naive politics. The choice is yours.

It is waiting game. Lets wait for 2019, then 2023 and then 2027.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election / Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.