Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (56432 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Okrikacity:

Thank God you know Atiku will lose
In your dreams. No Obama to help buhari again.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
King44:
I won't say Igbos are the original zombies cos you don't speak for all n many Igbos don't buy the idea of tribalism, but your post got me wondering if this is not exactly some igbos were agitating under GEJ a leader is under performing but u insist he stays in power so ridiculous, back to what fashola said I think fashola is an heartless, loyalist to buhari cos of the appointment he got, if not so I am very sure he knows so well that the country under buhari administration is is a bad night mere we are all waiting to wake up from for him to have made that statement I am expecting all well wishing Nigerians to storm him with criticism for capitalizing on tribalism instead of results to secure a second tenure for his boss as a Yoruba guy I believe we mean well for this country and we are not stupid to give buhari a second chance.... seriously same way we descended on obi fashola needs to be descended on

You speak for yourself and not all yorubas. We would not abandon Pastor osinbajo as he has not hurt us in anyway. The Igbos can vote for Atiku/Obi, let's see who prevails in the end.

Don't join the igbos in blackmailing the yoruba nation.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Yorubas never sign any silly stuff,so use your brain,omo Igbo
Afenifere signed on behalf of Yorubas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Ajixegun: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Story! All I'm craving for is a good governance that will bring economic prosperity to the people of Nigeria.
So, I don't care about fashola's myopic opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by bantudra: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
yorubas are smart....they understand nigerian politics much better....

igbos are not good political partners....their opinion can swing in any direction in any moment.....i prefer northerners than easterners....

if a northerner give you his or her respect is a sure deal....

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Okrikacity:

So you believe Atiku a Fulani man will restructure Nigeria.. Lol
Keep dreaming
Even Saraki said restructure is impossible without NASS support
Atiku would and NASS is firmly under Saraki and Saraki is Atiku's boy.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by King44(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nathdougg:
I WILL ALWAYS SAY YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY
SO BECAUSE YOU GUYS WANT POWER COME 2023..
YOU PREFER THE SUFFERING GOING ON UNDER THE LIFELESS ONE TO CONTINUE..CHAI
NO WONDER THE YORUBA MUSLIMS DEFEND ALL THE EVIL GOING ON UNDER THE ADMINISTRATION..
YORUBAS ARE THE REAL ZOMBIES..
THEY CANT EVEN SEE THE FLAWS OF THIS GOVERNMENT..
TINUBU HAS BRAINWASHED THEM ALL.
SMH
I won't say Igbos are the original zombies cos you don't speak for all n many Igbos don't buy the idea of tribalism, but your post got me wondering if this is not exactly some igbos were agitating under GEJ a leader is under performing but u insist he stays in power so ridiculous, back to what fashola said I think fashola is an heartless, loyalist to buhari cos of the appointment he got, if not so I am very sure he knows so well that the country under buhari administration is is a bad night mere we are all waiting to wake up from for him to have made that statement I am expecting all well wishing Nigerians to storm him with criticism for capitalizing on tribalism instead of results to secure a second tenure for his boss as a Yoruba guy I believe we mean well for this country and we are not stupid to give buhari a second chance.... seriously same way we descended on obi fashola needs to be descended on
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
bantudra:
yorubas are smart....they understand nigerian politics much better....

igbos are not good political partners....their opinion can swing in any direction in any moment.....i prefer northerners than easterners....

if a northerner give you his or her respect is a sure deal....
I guess you are a yoruba moslem. Yorubas are not smart. If they do, they would have known supporting Buhari is a political suicide.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by neyopumpn(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Like I said before tinubu,fashola and co are playing and fooling around..

A Yoruba Man Can't Be President In 2023.

It's impossible so after been president for 8 years and maybe vice president for 8 years and want to be president again, that's impossible..

The south sees the Yorubas as betrayer and they have proven it over and over again..

For example Buhari wins and power return to the south the yorubas can't convince any southern tribe to join their charade..

They are playing themselves..

There are more than 100 tribes in the south and you think we are stupid to allow only Yoruba rule?

I prefer a Fulani to rule us till forever than a Yoruba man to win 2023 presidency..

Remove Southwest from Nigeria will do fine but remove any tribe in south and see how it will crush..

The yorubas are always the odd one out..

God bless the Benin kingdom

God bless the urhobo

God bless the igbo

God bless the itshekiri

God bless the Niger deltans

You are also tribalistic, thought we are Nigerians. What's the BLEEP about region, these ignorious bas**rds keep dividing this country with their ill-fated unguarded comments.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by byinks(f): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nathdougg:
I WILL ALWAYS SAY YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY
SO BECAUSE YOU GUYS WANT POWER COME 2023..
YOU PREFER THE SUFFERING GOING ON UNDER THE LIFELESS ONE TO CONTINUE..CHAI
NO WONDER THE YORUBA MUSLIMS DEFEND ALL THE EVIL GOING ON UNDER THE ADMINISTRATION..
YORUBAS ARE THE REAL ZOMBIES..
THEY CANT EVEN SEE THE FLAWS OF THIS GOVERNMENT..
TINUBU HAS BRAINWASHED THEM ALL.
SMH

not all yorubas are like that
only the selfish ones like tinubu, fashola and aregbesola

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Niorte:
This statement from Fashola is very unintelligent. Now I believe the saying that when sheep move with dogs, they will also eat feaces.

Is he saying Power cannot return to Southwest without supporting Buhari?

How has power been in the Southwest a benefit to the common man?

We want competence and good character, not these power returning to southwest statement. What if the northerners go against the plan in 2023? Let the best aspirant win. We the real and civilised southwesterners are not power-monger.
We cannot destroy our today by reelecting Buhari for a 2023 future which is largely uncertain. Enough of Incompetence!

If the north go against the plan in 2023, Nigeria will either be peacefully or violently be dissolved/restructured.

The battle for the Presidency will shift to the South and all southern tribes are welcome to strive for the votes of other Nigerians. The igbos are scared and threatening all of us to hand power to them on a platter of gold. They know they have burnt bridges and other Nigerians don't trust them. The igbos should stop the blackmail and start the struggle for 2023 just as the yorubas have started.

5 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by amforjustice: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Okay, let's see na. Yoruba will prevail in 2023 by God's grace. Osinbajo or Fashola is good enough for President.

The comments of most of you shows you know little or nothing about northerners.
In this present dispensation that frowns at muslim muslim ticket or christian christian ticket, no southerner can win presidential election without 90% vote from southern region and 60% from North central .Now tell me how Yoruba will prevail against the northerners without vote from SE/SS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by BabaO2: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
Its a shame this is what politics has come to in Nigeria, tribal sentiment is now key to voting. I really wish this country splits up or at least returns to regionalism, we can't go forward this way!
you are just realising the tribal sentiment. Where were you when Ur people started their gragra with Atikulooting Obituary? Thank God they don't have the capacity and integrity to win any election in Nigeria. More master strokes coming. PDP corruption and allied company will not win 20% of the votes in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by abbeyty(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
What not to return power to who will make our country great?
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by baby124: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
WritePal:
Fashola has always been an overrated, tribal jingoists, no matter how much he tries to suppress it. A psychologist can always read through the facade. Marriage to a non-Yoruba (Urhobo) couldn't cure him of his ethnocentric tendencies. Arrogance is always written all over his face. Pompous guy worshiped by SW analysts and always overrating himself. undecided undecided

He doesn't like non-Yorubas and cannot be a president in Nigeria. The mistake of the current nepotistic emperor in aso rock can never be repeated again in Nigeria because the constitution will be reviewed to make it impossible for regional champions to emerge at the center. Technocrat, technocrat blah, blah, blah when he had the highest IGR in Nigeria as governor. Why isn't he replicating his so-called "ingenuity" in the power sector? Ambode was a far better, more broad-minded governor and tolerant of other groups. cool cool. Even Tinubu is more open to non-SWesterners than Fashola.
Bimbo Fashola his wife is Urhobo? I didn’t know Urhobo’s started answering Bimbo until your miseducation
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princdebola201(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Afenifere signed on behalf of Yorubas.
is afenifere the 6 governors of southwest.
afenifere collected dollars from Gej they belong to pdp they dont represent yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why should the igbos threaten the rest of us to surrender power to them? Where is that done? The igbos must contest and build critical alliances like other Nigerians.

Thank God biafra has been interred by the igbos who now support Atiku wholeheartedly in place of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The whole of the south will contest for the Presidency in 2023 and may the best tribe win.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nathdougg: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Auladimeji1:
A product of a damage condom.Omo radarada
why do AFONJAS always insult without point..
Go read the content properly fashola said that in Yoruba language at the town hall meeting
Why is he playing tribal politics?

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is low.

Very low because Ministers serve Nigeria and Nigerians as their primary constituency, but if a serving Minister can make this type of sectional statement, then it is dangerous as National Executive Council will now approve projects based on sections.

Fashola has been a covet tribalist,just like Buhari, now everything is just opening up.

If we must continue to serve our tribe and not our One Nigeria, then it is best to just Vote Atiku to enable us Restructure the Governing System, so each region can become regional business hubs. There is no point repeating a President like Buhari, except you are not feeling the pains of the suffering masses.

It is unkind of Fashola, a serving Minister to play regional politics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by emerged01(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
amforjustice:

Igbos voted for obj in 1999. even when buhari picked an igbo man as running mate in 2003 they still voted for obj.
Unlike you people. as soon as buhari picked osibanjo as his running mate the rest is history
Who is Obasanjo? Obasanjo that couldn't construct road leading to his farm. Obasanjo has no reputation in ota not to talk of Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by baby124: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
phase1:

Na only SW waka come? If SW cannot wait for others to take their turn after ruling for 8 years under OBJ, then I'm sorry we go 'dabaru' everything ni and let Fulani continue. Other southerners are not fools. You can't eat your cake and have it.
OBJ was not the SW’s choice though. So... fact is Atiku must go for 8yrs so that means Fulani will rule for 12yrs straight if Atiku wins. No way. You really think Atiku will deal with Fulani herdsmen? Very funny. Is he supposed to kill his brothers for you? Same noni. Igbo are also free to contest for presidency in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by obonujoker(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
emerged01:

Forget!!! He is saying the truth. Southwest should wise up! Before today,southeast has been saying they will never vote a Yoruba man.

Fashola is too big of a man to involve in such talks especially publicly....
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by oyejideogunjumo: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Using one rat to pacify two children. The igbos were promised same 2023. Then who will have it?

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by bantudra: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamAtikulate:

you cant change anything if you cant convince people makin the laws to change the constitution....

ipob should be challedgin people makin the laws in nigeria than trying to be toghether with people that put you in this sorry situation to start with......

a real biafran hero wouldnt be roamin around the world to find support....

freedom fighting dont work that way....
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
amforjustice:

The comments of most of you shows you know little or nothing about northerners.
In this present dispensation that frowns at muslim muslim ticket or christian christian ticket, no southerner can win presidential election without 90% vote from southern region and 60% from North central .Now tell me how Yoruba will prevail against the northerners without vote from SE/SS

Don't worry. We would cross that bridge when we get there. What you have failed to tell me is why you are afraid that the yorubas are vying for office in 2023? Did we tell igbos not to contest in 2023? Why do you igbos want the Presidency to be handed to you on a platter without working for it?

Please I need your sincere answers to these posers.

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by emerged01(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
obonujoker:

Fashola is too big of a man to involve in such talks especially publicly....
Lol! Fashola is never too big to campaign by all means for a man who made him a super minister.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by bantudra: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
we nigerians are just watching you biafrans and shakin our heads....

we dont realy know what to say to una no more lai lai....

even buhari doesnt care no more what una think....nawa...

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
TimeMachine:
This is low.

Very low because Ministers serve Nigeria and Nigerians as their primary constituency, but if a serving Minister can make this type of sectional statement, then it is dangerous as National Executive Council will now approve projects based on sections.

Fashola has been a covet tribalist,just like Buhari, now everything is just opening up.

If we must continue to serve our tribe and not our One Nigeria, then it is best to just Vote Atiku to enable us Restructure the Governing System, so each region can become regional business hubs. There is no point repeating a President like Buhari, except you are not feeling the pains of the suffering masses.

It is unkind of Fashola, a serving Minister to play regional politics.

Yorubas will not fall for your cheap blackmail. Igbos can vote Atiku if they want. We would stick with Buhari/Osinbajo. Thanks but no thanks!

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by King44(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You speak for yourself and not all yorubas. We would not abandon Pastor osinbajo as he has not hurt us in anyway. The Igbos can vote for Atiku/Obi, let's see who prevails in the end.

Don't join the igbos in blackmailing the yoruba nation.

so you are the mouth piece of yorubas abi, that is what I think and I am sure smart Yoruba's knows what I am talking about, for me even if its a Spanish that will come on board n change the country for good I am down with it abeg since Osinbajo ur pastor and buhari the tribal centric have been in govt watin you gain?? Atiku n obi carry on they could only disappointed for four years n if they do they will be voted out n another will be put to test, no more entitlement to eight years in gvt they have to work for it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Okrikacity: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Lol Saraki Atiku boy �
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
BabaO2:
abeg shift, Na lie, it depends on the platform, the odd is against SE that wants to achieve everything through wrong and illegal means. If APC platform is maintained, no shaking for SW presidency in 2023
South west will never smell that seat if don't put themselves in order. The Northern are very smart. They might project a middle belt man for presidency if this madness continue
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
King44:
so you are the mouth piece of yorubas abi, that is what I think and I am sure smart Yoruba's knows what I am talking about, for me even if its a Spanish that will come on board n change the country for good I am down with it abeg since Osinbajo ur pastor and buhari the tribal centric have been in govt watin you gain?? Atiku n obi carry on they could only disappointed for four years n if they do they will be voted out n another will be put to test

Next year is not far na. May God guide all of us.

If Atiku doesn't win, you can join the igbos in their Biafra protests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) / Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.