Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (56398 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
arrestdarrester:
So sorry Fashola, I kind of like you but what you just suggested is tantamount to hate speech. Please stop it

Hate speech because he spoke the fact to his yoruba base?

Igbos can't and don't have the capacity to undermine Babatunde Fashola, a distinguished minister of the federal republic of Nigeria. You have all been atikulating and nobody threatened you so why should fashola's admonition to a townhall audience in Ibadan amount to a hate speech?

#istandwithbuharitill2023

5 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Auladimeji1: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
lielbree:

I don't think Yoruba are the odd ones but I know I can never vote for A Yoruba man!
Never! Not after what they did to Goodluck.
Likewise many Yoruba people will never vote for your kinsmen,so it's draw

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by BabaO2: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dinho20:
NOBODY CAN WIN ANY ELECTION WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH
Buhari just did

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
They don't understand what it means to fight for what is right cuz they have that overrated city (Lagos) that they use to brag all the time, a city that was built mostly by the Fg and other Nigerians, they don't like stepping out of their comfort zones which makes them ignorant of other ethnic groups in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Maket: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
I have been saying this and will continue saying it.
Southwest and Northwest feel the president is their birth throne.
TO DAY I PROPHESIED THAT THERE WON'T BE ZONING IN 2023
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
udoka55555:
I don't care who have the power..

all I want is good governance..

food on my table...and security to enjoy it...
You are one in a Three Million African.

Africans no matter the level of exposure are always caged by ethnic sentiments.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
BabaO2:
Even on Saraki, politically he's a north central man, by tribe he's a Yoruba man, hope you know.
I don't care. SW would never produce President in 2023.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Lot13(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
patrickcollins:
You think if a northerner is presented in 2023 by PDP supported by SS and SE, that SW will emerge winner, u are giving yourself false hope.
Leave SS out of your permutations joor.

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Dinho20(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
BabaO2:
abeg shift, Na lie, it depends on the platform, the odd is against SE that wants to achieve everything through wrong and illegal means. If APC platform is maintained, no shaking for SW presidency in 2023
IF A CONTEST COMES OUT BETWEEN YORUBA AND HAUSA CANDIDATES, ANYBODY THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH SUPPORT WILL COME OUT VICTORIOUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wingmanII: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Until 2023 comes. We shall see.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by seymourcash: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
phase1:
Tommorow when he comes out for VP or presidency, the East and the rest of the south will remind him of this comment.

If Peter Obi had made this comment, zombies like butterflyleo, rusher12, passingshot deomelo and their co zombies will capitalize on it for propaganda to call him a 'tribalist' just the way they are doing on this thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4808215/pdp-obi-not-anti-north-not#72392118

The east have never ever voted with the south west go and check all the elections from date

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Its like saying Ipod signed document(s) on behalf of Igbo's,does it makes sense?
Afenifere is the only recognised Yoruba socio-political organisation.
Afenifere, Ohaneze, Middle Belt Elders Forum, Pan Niger Delta Elders Forum signed the pact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by VULCAN(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Trust you on what is obvious to the blind.

No need

The Yoruba Muslim will always be subservient to the Fulani. It's a religious thing.

What's sad is the Yoruba Christian that they carry along.

davodyguy:
Before nko?

No Hausa would allow Ndigbo rule Nigeria

Trust me. There is more hatred between Igbo and Hausa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Samtob90(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
phase1:
Tommorow when he comes out for VP or presidency, the East and the rest of the south will remind him of this comment.

If Peter Obi had made this comment, zombies like butterflyleo, rusher12, passingshot deomelo and their co zombies will capitalize on it for propaganda to call him a 'tribalist' just the way they are doing on this thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4808215/pdp-obi-not-anti-north-not#72392118
Have you forgotten he said APC was Yoruba Party when ngige contested? By the way, how has he gone" tribalistic" vote for buhari, power will return southwest, how does that say don't vote for north or east?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by seunmsg(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
One of our prominent son and leader has spoken. A potential 2019 presidential candidate. The Yoruba nation will give their bloc votes to Buhari in 2019. "Omo eni koni sedi bebere kafi ileke sidi omo elomi".

7 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by BabaO2: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dinho20:
IF A CONTEST COMES OUT BETWEEN YORUBER AND HAUSA CANDIDATES, ANYBODY THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH SUPPORT WILL COME OUT VICTORIOUS
just told you Abiola -SW and Tofa Northerner

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Odingo1: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yoruba and their tribalism, they are the one that care tribalism and nepotism for head in Nigeria.

Obasanjo= 8 Years

Osinbajo= 4 years VP

Yet they cant support others to have a turn.

Very greedy folks.

Voting for Buhari to know whether he will die along the line so that they will grab power or hand over to them in 2023.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by VULCAN(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Someone's pupil typed this.

Shame to all of their teachers and lecturers over the years. You allowed someone with this level of reasoning to pass through your class and you didn't force them to repeat 3 times

Say No to Tramadol

Samtob90:

Have you forgotten he said APC was Yoruba Party when ngige contested? By the way, how has he gone" tribalistic" vote for buhari, power will return southwest, how does that say don't vote for north or east?
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
princdebola201:
is afenifere the 6 governors of southwest.
afenifere collected dollars from Gej they belong to pdp they dont represent yorubas
We don't care, Afenifere signed that pact and when they did, SW didn't raise any objection. In their clannish mind, PDP would field SW VP ticket.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
VULCAN:

No need

The Yoruba Muslim will always be subservient to the Fulani. It's a religious thing.

I am a yoruba christian and I will continue carrying along as long as you seek to use religion to divide yorubas. You are making a mistake by trying to divide us because we are too mixed and united for you igbos to divide us. We are sticking with the program and massively voting for Buhari next year. You igbos can do your worst.

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by pedi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
donnie:
Òde

Oboi you eh you no go kill person with this your pic

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Okrikacity:

Thank God you know Atiku will lose
Go win am nah
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
baby124:

Bimbo Fashola his wife is Urhobo? I didn’t know Urhobo’s started answering Bimbo until your miseducation

Her mother is Urhobo. You can make your point without insulting who you're quoting and who you don't know. It quickly gives you away as shallow and a razor-mouthed troublemaker.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
seunmsg:
One of our prominent son and leader has spoken. A potential 2019 presidential candidate. The Yoruba nation will give their bloc votes to Buhari in 2019. "Omo eni koni sedi bebere kafi ileke sidi omo elomi".

Oodua a gbe eee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Until the easterner come on their kneels to us we will never allow them to get there ... they are so rude and arrogant even though some of them are good .. I will never love them back because the easterner see us as their rival and competitor not knowing whom God has bless ....

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Butterflyleo: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
VULCAN:

No need

We can see the Hausa Christians in your PDP. Reverend Father Atiku rings a bell

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Dinho20(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
BabaO2:
Buhari just did
BECAUSE HE CONTESTED WITH SOMEONE FROM SOUTH SOUTH, HAD HE CONTESTED WITH A YORUBA CANDIDATE AND SOUTH EAST/SOUTH SOUTH VOTE AGAINST HIM, SORRY WOULD BE HIS CASE
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by baby124: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
WritePal:

Her mother is Urhobo. You can make your point without insulting who you're quoting and who you don't know. It quickly gives you away as shallow and a razor-mouthed troublemaker.
Her mother is Urhobo. Ok o. But her father is what? You made it sound like she’s an Urhobo woman totally. By the way, what concerns Fashola with Urhobos in this situation. Are they running for presidency? Why are you pissed off though? Peter Obi has played the same game with Fashola. Fashola is just returning the favour.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
3rdavefarms:
Until the easterner come on their kneels to us we will never allow them to get there ... they are so rude and arrogant even though some of them are good .. I will never love them back because the easterner see us as their rival and competitor not knowing whom God has bless ....

No man can curse ooo jareee.

They hate us so much while we accomodate them in our land. What a people. We shall continue with the struggle by voting Buhari/Osinbajo massively next year.

Igbos can resume the biafra struggle (which is born out of pride and hate) when Atiku is roundly defeated. I like Atiku as a person but he's rolling with the wrong tribe. They are too rude and arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by emerged01(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
amforjustice:

you people are know for double speak. Obj is a nobody yet you people voted for him in 2003 when he contested against buhari.
Rigged!
You won't understand. AD controlled the west but in 2003 obasanjo played fast game on the governors in southwest,they all got caught up in the game except Tinubu. Thank God for Tinubu who reclaimed west from PDP. The result of Tinubu stand against Obasanjo made him who he is today and what southwest is today.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

We can see the Hausa Christians in your PDP. Reverend Father Atiku rings a bell

Leo just entered the fray. Welcome brother.

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Butterflyleo: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamAtikulate:

We don't care, Afenifere signed that pact and when they did, SW didn't raise any objection. In their clannish mind, PDP would field SW VP ticket.

Afenifebi have never represented the interest of we yorubas same way your Ohabeze has never represented the interest of your Igbos.

We in the SW are intelligent enough to decide for ourselves and we have chosen to give block votes to buhari.

Since PDP wants to tow the ethnic line of politics we have chosen to be selfish as well

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.