Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix (4581 Views)

Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by correctbae: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Not minding the tension that has erupted the internet yesterday since the release of Wizkid latest single 'Fever', Tiwa Savage has taken to her Instagram handle to release more sexy picture of her and Wizkid. Making emphasis that she Bleep with him because he beats his records.

Post below:

You beat your own record, that’s why I f@ck with you Lion �
#fever video link in @wizkidayo bio ���

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/25/i-fck-with-wizkid-because-he-beats-his-records-tiwa-savage-says-releases-sexy-picture/

Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
stew everywhere....

1 Like

Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by Makaveli1166(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded in the Bible it will be like: The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1 says and i read . . 1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria and in the 3rd year of his reign 2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister of information that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee" 3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button and from the midst of the sea behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a wilderness 4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried "oh nigeria a great country with great people has become a desert and a desolation for radioactivity oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai the son of mohammed to lead u into destruction

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by Macgabe(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Makaveli1166:
ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded
in the Bible it will be like:
The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1
says and i read
1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari
from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria
and in the 3rd year of his reign
2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister
of information
that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks
i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee"
3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button
and from the midst of the sea
behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was
launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a
wilderness
4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried
"oh nigeria a great country with great people has become
a desert and a desolation for radioactivity
oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai
the son of mohammed to lead u into destruction

Hahahahahahahaha.... I can't stop laughing loud..... this is so funny.

1 Like

Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by Luizkid(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
I don't think she's f@cking wizkid, she's just trying to hurt her ex husband the more. Whatever Tbills must have done to her, wizkid is just a pawn in her game.
Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by FisifunKododada: 4:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Luizkid:
I don't think she's f@cking wizkid, she's just trying to hurt her ex husband the more. Whatever Tbills must have done to her, wizkid is just a pawn in her game.

Keep kwayet. She has the right to fvck anybody she wants to. And if you think they are not fucking...then you are a virgin.
Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by adedayoa2(f): 5:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Tiwa, I know all these things na for people to talk and for you to trend, remember you have a son and this internet doesn't forget things.
Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by freeeeme(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2018
Bro..Dat Aunty na Olosh*
Luizkid:
Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by roluzusefsandc: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
WEBSITE it will never happen to them.
MAINTAINACEWant Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks? Get Web Maintenancereport fr

om Forbes Magazine, 30,000 websites are hacked each day! But small business owners NOW!

According to a tend to believe
Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?

CONTACT US NOW @ ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS TO GET YOUR WEBSITE SUPERCHARGED!
[b][/b]
Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by roluzusefsandc: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS

ICT CENTRIC

WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos
SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Gets Started, NOW!
Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by roluzusefsandc: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
ICT CENTRIC

ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS

THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF A SATISFIED CLIENT WHO MISTAKEN TRANSFERRED N490,000 INSTEAD OF N49,000 FOR HIS WEBSITE PROJECT

In the exact words of Mr. Etim, CEO of Cobos Shoes – A PortHarcourt and Ghana based Businessman

‘I was astonished by the swift and efficient customer relation in giving me a simple but professional website and importantly thanks for your integrity, after making mistake of paying N490,000 instead of N49,000 which was suppose to be 70% for the job, my money was reversed within an hour. With the fact that I have not been to the office before since I only read your advert on Nairaland forum’

Sincerely, you guys deserve some accolades. Nice job, pls keep it up.

CEO, Cobos Shoes’

We are a next generation Web, Mobile & Training Solutions, Multimedia Designs and Digital Marketing outfit that is rooted in innovation and drive – with us, ICT connects business solutions. We don’t walk; we run. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are limitless, but our results are purposeful. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move business and brands forward in new and exciting directions.

SERVICES INCLUDE:

WEBSITE/ECOMMERCE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT
ONLINE/DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA BRANDING DESIGNS
ICT TRAINING & RE-TRAINING

If you are still a doubting ‘Uncle Thomas’ in the word of Union Bank, then we can’t help you!

Avoid Development Quacks that. Contact us now and get service/training deliveries we GUARANTEE you cant get anywhere else at same values!
Re: 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix by eaglejay13(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Makaveli1166:
ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded
in the Bible it will be like:
The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1
says and i read
1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari
from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria
and in the 3rd year of his reign
2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister
of information
that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks
i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee"
3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button
and from the midst of the sea
behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was
launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a
wilderness
4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried
"oh nigeria a great country with great people has become
a desert and a desolation for radioactivity
oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai
the son of mohammed to lead u into destruction

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Party; Erica Steps Out In White As She Joins Others Via Instagram. VIDEO / "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce / PHOTOS>> 2face Chilling In T Pain's Beautiful Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.