Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (52610 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Muhammad Lawan Faro, who climbed a billboard hanger in Yola, Adamawa state capital yesterday with threats of jumping down if President Buhari fails to resign, has been released from police custody (pictured in white jersey).

The young man was initially arrested by officers attached to Jimeta Division of the Nigeria Police in Yola after his public stunt yesterday which made headlines. 

Lawan said he would commit suicide if Buhari does not vacate the seat for Atiku Abubakar, the PDP presidential candidate

Mustapha Atiku Ribadu who met with Faro after his release today took to Facebook to share an update. He wrote; 

With the boy Muhammad Lawan on the billboard hanger yesterday. We spoke extensively with the boy this afternoon, I sincerely believe he is very sane and is not doing this thing for any monetary gain or under the influence of any drug or persons. 

I am proud of how the police handled the situation, Dan Sanda Abokin Kowa. I am equally happy how some Atiku Abubakar supporters responded to the situation, so also our members of the BLACKCAP revolution and the APC faithfuls. 

The boy told me in private he has nothing against PMB but a pro Atiku Abubakar a diehard supporter of the former VP.

See more;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/muhammad-lawan-faro-regains-freedom-after-climbing-billboard.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by benzene00: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Racoon(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
When has it become a crime to show displeasure against a sitting government by open protest Dont this government see how it's done in saner climes?

Buhari was in London while Nigerians protested against him but no one was arrested.He can only show his intolerance back home.Meanwhile congrats man! Death to tyranny. angry

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by MalcoImX: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmm, everybody is looking for dollars from Atiku.

What an irony in the land of the 'biggest' job creator in Nigeria. Sorry o, as the 'jobs' created by Atiku no reach you. You no see your councillor, your LG chairman, HOA, NASS members, and your governor, na Buhari you dey see. Now that the 12 hours has expired why you no carry out your threats?

15 Likes

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Not my concern
Go and look for crazy world by Fela, You will be amazed to hear what Buhari did to citizens of Nigeria, even the killing of the prostesting student of lfe and Ahmadu Bello Universities..To tell you that a wicked and tyrant can never change,no matter the sign of weather he finds himself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by TheOdd1sOut: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Stupidity at its finest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
This one has no value in police detention Note that bail is Free Very ATIKUlate young man

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by emeijeh(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
He said he will climb something higher upon his release.

I believe it was Kilimanjaro he meant cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Extremist

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Agbero

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thank God for your life
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by princeade86(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
buhari wunt resign and not only buhari alone, no nigeria leader can step down
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by XaintJoel20: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
I commend officers and men of the Nigerian Police for the prompt release of the young man.

I think the lad should be counselled on how government is changed in a democracy.

He should wait for the next presidential election to vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar..

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by difance(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Racoon:
When have it become a crime to show displeasure against a sitting government by open protest Dont this government see how it's done in saner climes?
Meanwhile congrats man! Death to tyranny. angry

when has it become ...

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Ebimor96: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin

13 Likes

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by nailcapuzzi89(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by israelmao(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari now seeing the flipside of life.
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by akeentech(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
difance:

when has it become ...
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by smart2precise: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mumu follow am gan, no; he follow mumu gan. In short, he be mumu gan gan.
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Jabioro: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
There are many bamboo tress at my father backyard....l will climb it ...for dollars
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Umueme: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Laughing in Chinese....

#BackToDaura
#Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmm. Our politicians are mostly evil men.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
APC must be sent packing come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hunger and sun for make am come down life is too short to worry there is only 1 way which is to democratically vote and vote wisely vote wisely oo

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by longerthroat(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Racoon:
When have it become a crime to show displeasure against a sitting government by open protest Dont this government see how it's done in saner climes?
Meanwhile congrats man! Death to tyranny. angry

my friend that's a suicide attempt.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by timileyinolawuyi(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
ok

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Temporarily
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Jeel: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
So Real Madrid is not in support of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Offpoint: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
What a stupid way to protest, woulda been more heroic if he worn a bomb-vest and walked down to Azzholes Rock and did the needful. Last I checked Buhari doesn't give a ratzze about Nigerians... Next time he should try the above or still hang a cow on a mass... buhari might consider his plea when cow is involve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened / Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court / Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Governor Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.