Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (57113 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by wickyyolo: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by mozona(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
[sub][/sub]
GMPO:
GOOD.A NICE ONE FROM SHEHU SANI.A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE HEARER(NOT FOR THE WISE ALONE)
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by SpaceTour: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
APC is a useless party cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by iammo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley shehu got played.... But then ekweremadu, omisore, apkabio and obanikoro's defection plan isn't about politics but EFCC prosecution
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by Maket: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
TO DAY I PROPHESIED THAT THERE WON'T BE ZONING IN 2023
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by maestroferdi: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bolusticus:
At least we now know the two holier-than-thou Senators who will not return-Shehu Sanni and Ben Mumu Bruce.

Atiku and Obi will not even smell Aso Rock again.
Crushing you are going through...
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by KLWL(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmmm, Shehu Sani is saying this crap because he was denied return ticket. Politics sha!
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by udemzyudex(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
vanbonattel:
The Ekweremadu I know will never switch to the APC as presently constituted even in a million years. He is not a Shehu Sani who is always blown around like the wind.

Lol.if anyone told you that Akpabio will switch,would u have believe the person?
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by VULCAN(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Don't take sniper when it happens oo!

Atiku will take over from the absent minded one in 2019

Bolusticus:
At least we now know the two holier-than-thou Senators who will not return-Shehu Sanni and Ben Mumu Bruce.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by vanbonattel: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
udemzyudex:

Lol.if anyone told you that Akpabio will switch,would u have believe the person?

Can you compare Akpabio to Ekweremadu? With which indices Abeg?
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by movetoca: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hahahahaha... experience is the best teacher.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by israelmao(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
APC the darling of all before now being avoided like a plague.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by udemzyudex(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
vanbonattel:

Can you compare Akpabio to Ekweremadu? With which indices Abeg?

There's nothing to compare,Akpabio was a strong member of PDP,under the party he became the governor of Akwa ibom state and the minority leader in NASS .
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by billyG(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
fallout87:
Shehu is right.

It is sad he listened to the deception and lies of Buhari amd APC who conned him.

Had Sani been smart he'd have ran to PDP.
PDP?
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by Guide777(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Donmedrac:
The senator warned him saying APC is a failed party grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1055481913522163713
Word! Agbusi gbaa otule omuru ako. Translated Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by Guide777(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Donmedrac:
The senator warned him saying APC is a failed party grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1055481913522163713
Word! Agbusi gbaa otule omuru ako. Translated,... Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by madridsta007(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
CaaseStudy:
Chai see what Shehu Sani has being reduced to; "The special adviser to NASS on party transfer affairs"

Dude played a two faced politics and it backfired bigtime. His chances back to the senate now is 20%.

If Dino makes it to the Senate under the PDP and Sani of course doesn’t, that would be a lesson in politics for the Afro-haired senator.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmm

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by Olamsanj: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
I swear these people are only playing politics on us. If you know, you know. Don’t be surprised Ekweremadu is still in PDP even if he decamps to APC eventually. All na strategy
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by ufuosman(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Sani don see 99
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by Butoneday2(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ekweremmadu bu onye ara? Ezi ka obu anayo ya biko ochoo ya puo. Ogini ka omere as deputy senate na ala igbo. Kitikpa rachaakwaa ya anya. Iwe na eweya maka na emere peter obi vice president onye nzuzu.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by okofians(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nathdougg:
Hahahahaha
I can't help but laugh at APCshit and their Zombie..
Failed party
No plans no future
Everything about BUHARI APC is failure and lifeless
And you think your PDP are heading somewhere?
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by okofians(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by okofians(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Distinguish Senator Shehu Sani, pls go back to your activism and leave politics for the politicians. My candid advice
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by D1zion: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Heya, if you had left when you took that bike step with the others, this wouldn't even your faith today. I pray you recover from the 419 played you by APC
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by blackgold90(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bolusticus:

Ben Murray Bruce is not coming back not because of your wayward comments but because his constituency zone senatorial seat among communities from his area

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by OlaPhils(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
LET HIM GO.
MAYBE HE THOUGHT HE WILL GO TO CONTINUE HIS DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT OR
BECOMES THE NEXT PRESIDENT.
NONSENSE
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Funny.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by beresponsible(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Righteousness89:
grin grin
Serious Senatorial Advice!!
i like the reply ' oga leave am joor after all na akunakuna all una be'

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by sangresan(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Shehu Sani can be deceitful sometimes. Let him decamp first and see if the platform is conducive enough to preserve his political interest.
That's how one of my friends uncle almost prevented me from travelling to China. I didn't listen to him. I went there, only for me to realise that China as a nation are only looking for whom to add to their manpower to boost and foster their economy. Apparently, China is looking for who to use. Whereas, the US that I am are looking for who to bless. That's why 90% of Nigerians that want to travel outside Nigeria wish to go to the United State. That's because the US already have a stable economy (this is called internal democracy in politics).
Moral of the story is that China is like APC while the US is like PDP. Ekwerumadu should be wise by learning from my story.

Story for the gods....China has billions of people already..So, what will you offer them that could be special...?

USA, on another hand, is a nation of immigrants and they still need more manpower to populate and develop certain areas and industries.

The fact is that the U.S. has a large landmass (just like China) but low population, when compared to its economic adversary...

Dey there dey deceive yourself about an incorrect analogy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC by klax(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Don't warn the greedy a s s hole let him join apc no one cares.

Shehu has learnt his bitter lesson.

Ekeremadu pls go pdp don't need you Mr greedy man. Go pls for us to rest here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Nigerian Soldiers Celebrated Sallah, Kill Animal At The Battle Field / 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.